Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum, Jos main page possible enemy attack

ÁrjaBüszkeség

Dear brothers, sisters.

I noticed that I couldn't access the forums and the Joy of Satan website for a couple(15-20?) of minutes. Maybe it was the work of the enemy, maybe it was just some update or the problem was with my browser. But if not I thought it's important for the HPs to know and the other members. Error, connection timed out or it was something like that.

You can check this on my signature, the first link.

Yes, this was the enemy, all our sites were down without exception. But normally they should bounce back up. The outage lasted about 15 minutes total.

Thanks. Wow, so there is a function like that. I bookmarked the uptime checker. I'm happy that the problem is resolved.

Hi ÁrjaBüszkeség!
I found you, write here.
In our country we at least woke up.
I was first shocked by who the enemy (who is behind) was!
Azt gondoltam hogy ilyen nincs,ez nem lehet, ilyesmi nem létezik!

Unfortunately, I'm a little bit bitter. (But of course, I'll never give up the fight!)
I really like the "Freedom And It's Price" article!
I see enemy activity live almost everywhere.
I cite an example: At my workplace, where I started working in 2014, (a metalworking company) there were not many cameras at that time and much less control. It worked pretty well 8 hours a day and it wasn't very weekend overtime. Now six years later it's like a modern gulag with full control, lots of cameras everywhere, lots of overtime (12 hours a day) and BDE system (in short) BDE is a system that is connected to production machines and automatons that will tell you when the machine stops or other faults and directly reports to the top management who can see everything with the help of the system so there is no escape). And it also has plenty of features to control everything! I could write many pages about the disgusting things I experienced there and at other jobs! The rope around people's necks is getting more and more tight, so they don't realize the enemy exists and won't stop if we don't stop them!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back