Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange Sensations on my Reproductive Organ

So ever since about 2 hours ago, I've been having this very strange sensation in my penis where the head starts to vibrate very subtly for about 3-4 seconds and then it stops. Then minutes or hours later, it repeats, and so on. This has happened 5-6 times so far.

I did ejaculate early this morning but the sensations started more than 8 hours later.

The sensations don't feel orgasmic. They don't give me an erection and they don't make me feel horny. Its almost like you the sensation you feel when you think your phone is vibrating in your pocket but its actually not.

It also kind of feels like the sensation/energy is pushing outward, like its going through a release value or something.

I don't feel strange otherwise. My energy levels feel normal.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I dont think it's anything bad or serious, or even anything spiritual. Wait until like tomorrow morning and it'll probably be gone again on its own.

Some strange reaction that the nervous system has from smoking a pound of weed every week? I would assume there would be all kinds of strange things happening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back