Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR success, getting stronger and stronger

Catalincata94

When I first did the Final RTR believe it or not it took me 1 hour and 20 mins or even more
The day before yesterday i got my record and today even better

At that time when doing the RTR for 1 hour and 20 min for some days it was so terribly stressful

It was much and I took a break then I continued with it and reached a shorter time, 1 hour in total then 40-50 min then 35-30 min and the the day before yesterday day I did it in 16 min and today in 13 min didn't really thought I would manage to do it in such a short time, it is only 1 repp but for now it's good for me then I will increase the reps. it felt so great to reach this sort time.

Now I feel I can do it every day.

Catalincata94 said:
Good job, keep it up :)

For me it also took a bit longer at first (roughly 40 minutes I believe) but over time I mastered it. I can do 1 rep (9x each letter) in roughly 10 minutes now when I do it thoroughly. Usually I do cycles of 3 reps which takes a total of 25 - 35 minutes each.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Good job, keep it up :)

For me it also took a bit longer at first (roughly 40 minutes I believe) but over time I mastered it. I can do 1 rep (9x each letter) in roughly 10 minutes now when I do it thoroughly. Usually I do cycles of 3 reps which takes a total of 25 - 35 minutes each.
Thanks Brooo XDDD

I see, when i was in the 30-35 minutes per RTR i was wondering how can my bros and sis do it in only 10-15 minutes now i understand, it's practice and persistence!

Catalincata94 said:
Thanks Brooo XDDD

I see, when i was in the 30-35 minutes per RTR i was wondering how can my bros and sis do it in only 10-15 minutes now i understand, it's practice and persistence!
The preferred speed also varies from person to person. If you are going to do it fast then you need to pay big attention to make sure that none of the words end up improperly pronounced. Some people also like to just do them more slowly in general and feel the energies more. I think Shannon said she takes around half an hour for 1 RTR if I remember correctly. Depending on how much you focus and really feel the energies, the RTRs can also be individually stronger, so it's not all about just doing high reps. Always do what feels most comfortable to you, as long as the pronounciations stay correct and proper. :)

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Thanks Brooo XDDD

The preferred speed also varies from person to person. If you are going to do it fast then you need to pay big attention to make sure that none of the words end up improperly pronounced. Some people also like to just do them more slowly in general and feel the energies more. I think Shannon said she takes around half an hour for 1 RTR if I remember correctly. Depending on how much you focus and really feel the energies, the RTRs can also be individually stronger, so it's not all about just doing high reps. Always do what feels most comfortable to you, as long as the pronounciations stay correct and proper. :)

Of course I know that the pronunciations needs to be proper and I do it so that i don't do it too fast so that i don't pronounce the letters improperly :)

Catalincata94 said:
When I first did the Final RTR believe it or not it took me 1 hour and 20 mins or even more

At that time when doing the RTR for 1 hour and 20 min for some days it was so terribly stressful

It was much and I took a break then I continued with it and reached a shorter time, 1 hour in total then 40-50 min then 35-30 min and the the day before yesterday day I did it in 16 min and today in 13 min didn't really thought I would manage to do it in such a short time, it is only 1 repp but for now it's good for me then I will increase the reps. it felt so great to reach this sort time.

Excellent work. We have desolated them.

Catalincata94 said:

It takes me less time to do like 18 reps or 27 reps than two or three final rtrs.

With a regular rtr it usually takes around 15 to 20 minutes. If I were to do 18 reps it's around 30 minutes to 35.

Anyways once you practice it gets eaiser then you memorize it. I think you always want to if you can though do it the way you normally would like be at home or in a private place vibrating it out crossing out the letters. However I think it should be done every day no matter what so if need be you can just vibrate it out if you have it memorized once you do and use the affirmation at the end that is if for some reason you don't have access to anything or just want to do an extra one.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back