Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Society and relationships

SSwarrior

Hi
I am wondering if anyone has seen this or experienced the same as me.
Long story short I have been looking for a relationship on dating apps etc but have started to see a pattern with lots of people not in a sense of what they look for but how they act when they find someone they like.
In short I am not someone who can't get into a relationship or attract someone.
But I have found when a girl confess to me they don't give anything in a sense that they don't put any effort into it (in the emotional side of things). For example in my experience I have had to arrange everything, start the conversation etc and put all the effort into it and they think that having sex once or twice a week is enough. When I start to lose interest because they put no effort into emotional side of things (even tho they say they love me) they try to blame me for it going bad

Is this only happening to just me or is this something that the Jews have been pushing into society.
I don't want this to become a rant or incel shit. Just curious is this what the Jews are pushing to make relationship into these days.

Well I don’t know how old you are, but could be generational. The younger girls these days have their own perception of dating. It’s very superficial.
It’s also a maturity thing, but conditioning is a huge factor. It’s a shame, but there are quality people out there.

I think when the astro timing is right for you, it’s worth doing a working to attract a like person. The last girl I dated for awhile was pretty young but surprisingly mature. Very earth element heavy. But the point is they are out there. Of course the physical side as you mentioned was lacking. Mature people (I.e. older) know what they want AND what they need and you’ll run into less problems I believe, but it depends. Just do a working.

Realistically it depends on what you want if you just want to feel good then go socialize but if you want kids than you're going to want to find the girl who's absolutely crazy about you and just pick her and keep her. I fucked up when it came to that part, but still think it was kind of her fault. She's engaged to some knockoff now, and I honestly think society is heading into cuckoldry. It's almost like you can never let a woman know how much you love her, if she loves you she'll think she's never good enough, if she doesn't she'll think you're trying to say you're infatuated and not realize it has to do with respect and admiration of another human being.

In my experience, the younger generations cheat a lot, or don't do relationships at all. But having sterile emotionless sex with friends (which is probably gonna graduate to feelings), or passionate sex with people you'll never see again, are also painfully inferior to the full experience of human sexuality where children are a risk either due to overbearing emotions or physically through mutual acceptance of the physical risk. I bet if everybody had a lot of money, no jews to tell them that having kids is bad, and therefor didn't have to worry about raising a child if it happened, this would all be so much easier. Then we wouldn't have relationships divided into financial/emotional providers versus lovers where people basically date someone they think is their friend and then fuck who they feel is their soulmate and end up accidentally producing illegitimate children and cuckolding their so called significant others. I think this is really screwing up society pretty bad and ties into race mixing too, this big wave to portray white-white mating as "utilitarian evil" when in reality its just not.

Have you tried other methods apart from dating apps? Like others have said, this younger generation is very hooked on casual sex and noncommital relationships and dating apps make this particularly easy and accessible. Have you tried doing something community oriented that you would find someone with similar interests and passions as yourself? Taking classes or picking up a hobby that would involve other people?

Dating apps are honestly like the fast food of dating. It's quick, easy, and cheap, but it's not going to fulfill you in any healthy way.

SSwarrior said:
Hi
Long story short I have been looking for a relationship on dating apps etc but have started to see a pattern with lots of people not in a sense of what they look for but how they act when they find someone they like.
But I have found when a girl confess to me they don't give anything in a sense that they don't put any effort into it (in the emotional side of things). For example in my experience I have had to arrange everything, start the conversation etc and put all the effort into it and they think that having sex once or twice a week is enough. When I start to lose interest because they put no effort into emotional side of things (even tho they say they love me) they try to blame me for it going bad

Is this only happening to just me or is this something that the Jews have been pushing into society.
I don't want this to become a rant or incel shit. Just curious is this what the Jews are pushing to make relationship into these days.

Your expectations are a little bit too high for today’s world.

Not saying there is no someone for you out there, but good luck with finding her.

In a relationship, both partners are like a team and reciprocate for the relationship to last and work.

I know how you feel. It feels pretty unfair, doesnt it ? It is not your fault! There are people who are not serious enough and not mature enough for a relationship. That person was not right for you. Perhaps she just felt infatuation.

It happened to me too in the past. Doesnt mean you should give up or believe that all woman/men are the same. You may come across many who are not for you, but eventually you'll find someone who wants to commit to you as much as you do.

You'll notice this when you take it slow and first talk to the person on whatsapp or in person for a week or more before dating them to get to know them first and their intentions because you dont want waste time or your money or regret. You'll start noticing any red flags and see if they are someone for you or someone you want to go more dates with. You'll start learning if it is just infatuation which i wouldn't waste my time on.

I did this and took it slow with a guy i met online in the past. We chatted for a half a month before we could date. He also told me cheesy stuff like "I love you. I'll never leave you or you're the one etc etc" but i noticed how his actions speak louder than his cheesy words! Love is not a word to throw around and he certainly was just words after I learned he was not serious and doesnt commit in the end. I left him soon before we ever dated. I learned he was not worth someone to date.

So now you've learned something from this girl. So next time you go on dates, you can take it slow and really get to know the person. On your dates, you'll start seeing what type of person this is and see if this is the person you want continue dating more.

Learn first how to look for the right person for you and get to know yourself and what you are looking for. Also still improve yourself to be a better person. I like to invest in myself and watch videos from a LoveCoach like Matthew Hussey and develop the things I need and better myself.

The thing is in dating world, it's not easy to find that person who is mature and is serious enough to commit and be all in.

Age does not determine how mature you are. Im suprised some people think this. Maturity starts with you. It starts with you working on yourself and growing. You can have all the experience but still it's up to you to change and better yourself.

Hi thank you for the replies.
Libra said:
Have you tried other methods apart from dating apps? Like others have said, this younger generation is very hooked on casual sex and noncommital relationships and dating apps make this particularly easy and accessible. Have you tried doing something community oriented that you would find someone with similar interests and passions as yourself? Taking classes or picking up a hobby that would involve other people?

Dating apps are honestly like the fast food of dating. It's quick, easy, and cheap, but it's not going to fulfill you in any healthy way.
When I was at university I tried the whole been social everyday (most likely the wrong place to do it as I found out very quickly most people where toxi and drug users) but now as finished uni and going to be getting back into the local music scene etc.

RoseWolf said:
In a relationship, both partners are like a team and reciprocate for the relationship to last and work.

I know how you feel. It feels pretty unfair, doesnt it ? It is not your fault! There are people who are not serious enough and not mature enough for a relationship. That person was not right for you. Perhaps she just felt infatuation.

It happened to me too in the past. Doesnt mean you should give up or believe that all woman/men are the same. You may come across many who are not for you, but eventually you'll find someone who wants to commit to you as much as you do.

You'll notice this when you take it slow and first talk to the person on whatsapp or in person for a week or more before dating them to get to know them first and their intentions because you dont want waste time or your money or regret. You'll start noticing any red flags and see if they are someone for you or someone you want to go more dates with. You'll start learning if it is just infatuation which i wouldn't waste my time on.

I did this and took it slow with a guy i met online in the past. We chatted for a half a month before we could date. He also told me cheesy stuff like "I love you. I'll never leave you or you're the one etc etc" but i noticed how his actions speak louder than his cheesy words! Love is not a word to throw around and he certainly was just words after I learned he was not serious and doesnt commit in the end. I left him soon before we ever dated. I learned he was not worth someone to date.

So now you've learned something from this girl. So next time you go on dates, you can take it slow and really get to know the person. On your dates, you'll start seeing what type of person this is and see if this is the person you want continue dating more.

Learn first how to look for the right person for you and get to know yourself and what you are looking for. Also still improve yourself to be a better person. I like to invest in myself and watch videos from a LoveCoach like Matthew Hussey and develop the things I need and better myself.

The thing is in dating world, it's not easy to find that person who is mature and is serious enough to commit and be all in.

Age does not determine how mature you are. Im suprised some people think this. Maturity starts with you. It starts with you working on yourself and growing. You can have all the experience but still it's up to you to change and better yourself.
Yeah this last one I took it slow and when she confessed to me she was seeing another guy (so shows how much them words ment :lol: :lol: ) I have found that you start to know a person after about 1 months of talking to them.
I agree with everyone that says age does not mean that they are mature. I think I will take a break from all the dating until after Yule
Eric13 said:
Nov 19, 2019 6:32 am
Yeah I have found that my generation is bad for the whole being mature. They find it weird that I am saving for a place of my own rather than go in holiday.

I have seen everyone is saying there are good people out there and I do think that as well

But thank you again for all the replies

SSwarrior said:
Hi

Next moon in Libra you can start a working. Gebo 16x with affirmation 9x.

My aura is attracting my perfect love and sexual partner in everyway.

Also remember the short cut meditation.

Breathe in red, say Affirmation in head the Exhale a hiss while brightening the Aura.

Then again with AH, TZ, AH, NN, AH and hissed SS.

Satanas

This meditation is very powerful. Use your aura to bring you this person. I am sorry that you must go through this. Looking to find a mate in an empty world. Hopefully you will find someone with this method.

I get a Hot date within 1-3 days of doing this. I started it in a Libra moon before Samhain to have a date for the holliday. I got a 21 year old model. We had alot of fun.

Good luck Brother.

Aldrick Strickland said:
SSwarrior said:
Hi

Next moon in Libra you can start a working. Gebo 16x with affirmation 9x.

My aura is attracting my perfect love and sexual partner in everyway.

Also remember the short cut meditation.

Breathe in red, say Affirmation in head the Exhale a hiss while brightening the Aura.

Then again with AH, TZ, AH, NN, AH and hissed SS.

Satanas

This meditation is very powerful. Use your aura to bring you this person. I am sorry that you must go through this. Looking to find a mate in an empty world. Hopefully you will find someone with this method.

I get a Hot date within 1-3 days of doing this. I started it in a Libra moon before Samhain to have a date for the holliday. I got a 21 year old model. We had alot of fun.

Good luck Brother.
Thank you I will give this a go when the moon is in libra :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back