Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scared of doing dedication ritual question...

Sananda

I've read and seen about multiple people having over anxiety attacks from the buggers , the enemy aliens and I'm afraid if I dedicate my self I'll have these kind of attacks and won't be able to protect my self...
I want so much to do the dedication ritual to Fathet Satan...
what should I do if something went wrong ???

The people who have those problems the worst are the ones who are not dedicated because they have no protection. Doing the dedication connects your soul together with the souls of all of the gods, and the souls of all people who have dedicated. Together we are one big strong force which keeps us safe and makes us stronger. If all of us were seperate and individual and didn't have this connection together, we would all be so much weaker and easier to destroy.

Aura of Protection, Prayer to Satan for Protection, and general self-maintenance - Mentally/Psychologically and Physically, as well as Spiritually. I read recently that Satan puts an Aura of Protection around dedicated individuals, as well. The chances are that you will receive mental harassment, such as worrying if you are a jew and whether or not Satan has accepted or rejected you, making up reasons and excuses as to why you shouldn't meditate (which has happened already, so that would be a big one probably) and procrastinating, with some other interruptions, such as being disturbed and sometimes unable to continue for a few hours or a day or however long.

Worrying is a massive no-no. Where your thoughts are, energy goes. What you think about consumes you. Where your thinking goes, energy flows. You must employ Void meditation to calm yourself and your mind and emotions down, so that you control them, rather than them controlling you. It is also important that you do Physical, non-Spiritual things, as well - anything that you like. These can include going to the cinema, having a walk somewhere, doing exercises, playing computer games, chilling (in a non-druggy/non-alcoholic manner) with mates/friends, playing sports... anything which you are interested in, but not over-doing them. There needs to be a balance between Physical and Spiritual things, and you should also not rush things. Going too quickly - therefore hastily - with meditations can be dangerous. Your Body and Mind and Soul need time to adjust, just like weight-lifting or training for a marathon. You can't win from point zero.

You may very well make mistakes and forget, do too many repetitions or not enough, miss a day, etc., but don't worry about that (also don't do them, either!); the Mind is stubborn and needs to be coaxed into doing what you want it to do. Fake it 'til you make it. Maybe reward yourself fairly and correctly after doing working. FYI - meditations are to be done every single day for... well... forever. It might not be possible to do it every day at first, but that's OK. As I said - you can't win from point zero. You have to build yourself up and get there - a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. As for procrastinating and making up excuses and reasons - the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. There is also mighty oaks from little acorns grow. I do like that one. You need to build a firm foundation, planting your roots properly. Just relax and make a proper meditation programme for yourself, "we all go at our own speed" and as I like to say - start lowly and slowly and build up from there.

Not to end on a downer, so - I was emailing a member ages ago, and they told me that when they dedicated, they saw their Guardian Daemon's Astral self walk through their wall after they dedicated. You may have worked on yourself in one or more previous lives so you might not be starting from 0 actually; but it is also important to remember that you do not put expectations on things, because this, nearly every single time, will lead to disappointment, which will lead to discouragement, which will lead to sadness/annoyance/frustration, which will be an open invitation for mental and emotional harassment - aVoid it, baby! Instead, just do. Just get on with workings and meditations, and improve yourself.

Things will happen as a result - maybe in weeks, maybe in months, maybe in years, but you have to start to be able to continue and to be able to get somewhere - and there is no end date nor time; advancement is eternal. Before you know it, you'll be able to do some cool things which you haven't been able to do before, like:

• seeing Astral entities and Auras around living and inanimate objects,
  • hearing Astral things (such as music and sounds),
  • feeling Astral things (such as having Astral sex),
  • I think someone said smelling Astral things,
  • why not while we're at it - tasting Astral things(?),
  • telekinesis, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, electrokinesis... (if you practice these),
  • Astral projection (your Physical Body stays where it is, and a part of your Soul leaves you and visits wherever),
  • visiting dimensions on the Astral plane (similar to Astral projection, from what I can gather, but is like visiting dimensions 'above' Physicality),
  • having lucid dreams (being awake inside your dreams, controlling your dreams however you like, doing whatever you want, including doing things which are impossible in real life),
  • looking back at a time and in a place to witness an event,
  • potentially seeing possible future events (the future is not set in stone, though; it is fluidic),
  • seeing your past life or lives,
  • hearing other's thoughts/speaking with others via your thoughts (telepathy),
  • healing,
  • making good and bad things happen in your and others' lives,
  • with opening, unblocking and empowering your Third Eye it will be harder for others to deceive you, and you'll know the truth...
Any of these might take a while, but they can be done. Meditating brings its own rewards, and the results of doing these workings and meditations far outweigh a bit of very temporary doubt and harassment and worry.

So you have a choice..

To be attacked by the enemy anyways ( you just have no idea what is happening most of the time) and to have your weak dying body being filled with toxins and heavy enemy curses every damn day until you die. To suffer and to live without any special purpose at all and to stop existing soon..

Or...

You can chose to suffer for something and to start actually fixing something in your life so you can be happy later and to be immortal. You can find some higher purpose in existing here and you can become more powerful than all those enemies and to rise above them. You can stop being a slave and you can achieve those states of an inner bliss, that can almost last forever. With meditation you will be able to learn more about yourself and about this world and to gain control over it all. Anxiety attacks can last for a bit, but they go away as soon as you actually decide that you had it enough and when you start having more control over yourself, which actually will help you to understand what your problems are and you will easier fix them and then you can become insanely wise and powerful.

So hard to chose. *sweats*

Steven said:
I've read and seen about multiple people having over anxiety attacks from the buggers , the enemy aliens and I'm afraid if I dedicate my self I'll have these kind of attacks and won't be able to protect my self...
You will be protected by Satan after you have done the dedication. It's right now that you are actually unprotected, because you havent done it yet. The enemy will try all they can to try and scare you away from doing the dedication, so I'd advise you do it as soon as you can.

These people who claim to have had anxiety attacks after dedicating are just mentally unstable and insane individuals. If you are in any supposed "Satanist" groups aside of these forums, then I strongly suggest leaving them. The only proper JoS-allied forum/group is this one here. Anything else claiming to be allied with us is just made up of delusional idiots.

Shael said:
The only proper JoS-allied forum/group is this one here. Anything else claiming to be allied with us is just made up of delusional idiots.
(Excluding the Yahoo! Groups, which are going to die next month.)

Steven said:
If someone has Anxiety it means that the person is not being true to himself and not doing what they really want but the buggers can't do you anything really because do you have your third eye openned yet? and clair audience? i don't think so, so untill then you can advance and create yourself a strong aura of protection and with knowledge from Christienty exposed and from the JOS websites you can get over anxiety that is just fear of something bad that can happen because not knowing what to do but with knowledge you know what to do you have tools here with what to fight like Vinasa (a word of power for destruction), Blue Satanic energy that destroys enemies even in dreams, i did this on some enemy in my dreams, attaking it with Blue Satanic energy and then it was terribly scared of me and ran way and never appeared in my dreams again if it appears in my dream i will incinerate it with Blue Satanic energy, there are also other types of attacks but if you don't know what to do or can't get it done you can ask for help from the Guardian Demon that you will have or Satan, knowledge and hunger for knowledge is power and gives power, meditations gives spiritual power, spiritual protection and spiritual understanding. Learning in SS (Spiritual Satanism) is important

My english isn't so good xD so hope you get what i've said

When you dedicate you have protection from Satan and after dedication do meditations a good one is 40 day meditation program by HoddedCobra666 and very importantly read and research the Exposing Christianity website on https://www.satanisgod.org/ read the others too
and if you don't understand something you can ask here on the forums i'm sure someone will answer it.

These things are exactly why you should dedicate. You can live out your days getting attacked without protection (most times unknowingly) or you can dedicate, come under Satan's wing and have the tools to fend off such attacks. You aren't going to be mauled by aliens suddenly because you dedicated. It's not scary, it's quite beautiful.

Steven said:

Having been with Satan for many years, I can tell you personally the Dedication is the best thing ive ever done. Your life will change and never be the same.

There will be tests and you will be tried to your core. But like the Phoenix you shall rise from the ashes anew. With more strength then you can imagine.

Father Satan is the most loving Beautiful being I have ever known. It is not enough to say I believe but rather I FIGHT!

Abandon your fear! Embrace the true God of Humanity and you will rise as a God.

If you wish to shine like the sun, first you must Burn like it.

Satan is liberator of the Slaves. Are you a slave or are you a Gentile? Drop the chains and join us in infamy. As we shape the entire world to the next Golden age.

Hail Father Satan Forever!!

Steven said:

Also, have you not heard our theme song to jump on the winz train?

https://youtu.be/SKnRdQiH3-k

Aldrick Strickland said:
Steven said:

Dude, s-kill-it are a christian band. Eeksh-kebab.

"Yeah, well, it still has lyrics which make sense, and they stole our stuff, so why can't we "steal" things (you can't steal things which belong to you) back from them?!"

Actual xian song lyrics follow

christian song -
I went to the Enemy's camp
and I
took back what He stole from me
Yes, I
Yes, I

He's under my feet
He's under my feet
Satan is under my feet

/xian song

...until they realised that the evil devil Satan is too powerful for them and their all-powerful "god" is too weak to protect and help them, so quietly they just brush that under the carpet and forget about it.

As I'm sure you must know by now, and also to
Steven said:
who doesn't now, Týr are a good band and are Viking-y and sing about the True (Pagan) Times of Old, at least as far as they know it. Get that jew xian song shit from above out of our heads! -

https://youtu.be/pqZbQe2Gacw

I can't possibly choose some select lyrics, otherwise I'd be sharing the entire album, so instead http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/tr/bythelightofthenorthernstar.html

FYI - it's Faroese.

Although, I will quote one bit which I used to have in my signature -

May the mighty Mjølnir nail the bleeding and naked nazarene upon the Pagan Planks, pound in the Painful Nails now and hang him high and dry

Amen.
("Amen" = God Amon Ra, by the way.)

TyrRune.gif

TIWAZ
Germanic: Tys (Tiwaz)
Gothic: Teiws
Norse: Týr
Anglo-Saxon: Tir, Tiw
Icelandic: Týr
Norwegian: Ty

#17. Instills courage and honor. Tyr is the rune of justice. Used for stability and the binding of chaotic energies. Good for defense and revenge workings as it represents justice. Bloodstone and hematite are the stones used with this rune.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

You don't have to be a Viking! You do things in your own way which work the best for you. It's just to help realise and encourage strength, and that christians and muslims and others (or "those who are without") are weak and helpless, to be blunt, and are subject to what they consider fate.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Steven said:

"Yeah, well, it still has lyrics which make sense, and they stole our stuff, so why can't we "steal" things (you can't steal things which belong to you) back from them?!"

christian song -
and I
Yes, I
Yes, I

He's under my feet
He's under my feet
Satan is under my feet

/xian song

...until they realised that the evil devil Satan is too powerful for them and their all-powerful "god" is too weak to protect and help them, so quietly they just brush that under the carpet and forget about it.

Steven said:
who doesn't now, Týr are a good band and are Viking-y and sing about the True (Pagan) Times of Old, at least as far as they know it. Get that jew xian song shit from above out of our heads! -

I can't possibly choose some select lyrics, otherwise I'd be sharing the entire album, so instead http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/tr/bythelightofthenorthernstar.html

FYI - it's Faroese.

May the mighty Mjølnir nail the bleeding and naked nazarene upon the Pagan Planks, pound in the Painful Nails now and hang him high and dry

Amen.

TyrRune.gif

TIWAZ

#17. Instills courage and honor. Tyr is the rune of justice. Used for stability and the binding of chaotic energies. Good for defense and revenge workings as it represents justice. Bloodstone and hematite are the stones used with this rune.

You don't have to be a Viking! You do things in your own way which work the best for you. It's just to help realise and encourage strength, and that christians and muslims and others (or "those who are without") are weak and helpless, to be blunt, and are subject to what they consider fate.

Yes im aware the band is shit. But alot of their songs are good. If the song is good im not concerned about other songs they made or if they raped someone. I dont fan girl over a band.

Its a SONG.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

christian song -
and I
Yes, I
Yes, I

He's under my feet
He's under my feet
Satan is under my feet

/xian song

Steven said:

FYI - it's Faroese.

Amen.

TyrRune.gif

TIWAZ

Yes im aware the band is shit. But alot of their songs are good. If the song is good im not concerned about other songs they made or if they raped someone. I dont fan girl over a band.

Its a SONG.
It's also brain energy, attention, publicity going towards something...

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

christian song -
and I
Yes, I
Yes, I

He's under my feet
He's under my feet
Satan is under my feet

/xian song

As I'm sure you must know by now, and also to who doesn't now, Týr are a good band and are Viking-y and sing about the True (Pagan) Times of Old, at least as far as they know it. Get that jew xian song shit from above out of our heads! -

FYI - it's Faroese.

Amen.

TyrRune.gif

TIWAZ

Its a SONG.

Right and its also perfection seeking. How many bands are perfect SS? So unless you want to only listen to that SS Rap someone made.

We dont have alot of options. When we can make pure perfect bands, then we will have good music.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Its a SONG.

Right and its also perfection seeking. How many bands are perfect SS? So unless you want to only listen to that SS Rap someone made.

We dont have alot of options. When we can make pure perfect bands, then we will have good music.
I don't need to remind you that s-kill-it are not Spiritual Satanist at all. They oppose Spiritual Satanism. Perhaps attending commjewnion should be promoted, for the brother(-in-jewsus-)hood, fellowship and camaraderie?

Maybe "I am a Friend of 'god'" should be taken and used as Spiritual Satanic. I wouldn't do that, though, of course.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

I don't need to remind you that s-kill-it are not Spiritual Satanist at all. They oppose Spiritual Satanism. Perhaps attending commjewnion should be promoted, for the brother(-in-jewsus-)hood, fellowship and camaraderie?

Maybe "I am a Friend of 'god'" should be taken and used as Spiritual Satanic. I wouldn't do that, though, of course.

Right theyre not. So what are some spiritual satanist bands you know?

FancyMancy said:
hearing Astral things (such as music and sounds)

Reading this reminded me of a strange string occurances I had marked off as me just daydreaming.

Multiple times when the area around me was really quiet I'd begin to hear something like white noise. And sometimes, it was like I was eavesdropping on a conversation. Two entities were definitely talking, sometimes more, but the harder I tried to tune in on it the more I realized what they were saying wasn't in any language I knew. And all at once I would feel like the attention was on me and the conversation stopped. I could feel their intense energy sending a message of something like: you're not meant to listen. Sometimes I lose focus before they notice, or care, that I'm listening. But recently I'm usually always surrounded by noise so it's been rare to experience those moments.

Also have times very similar to that, where it's quiet and I sort of focus on the quiet and it turns to a white noise, and then just music. It's always something I'm not quiet familiar with yet sounds similar to some classical pieces. But again, even when I do hear these things they're quiet and I lose focus on them quickly.

But remembering these things, I think I'll work on my astral hearing a bit more and definitely my focus. :D

Steven said:

Overcoming your fears is one of the best things you can do for yourself. I was afraid too, I used to have a lot of bad dreams but when I did the dedication ritual, they were gone the very night I did the dedication ritual. By dedicating yourself, you are basically connecting yourself with Satanic Energy and Gods, that's how I see it(I am a rookie). (also do Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection every day. Everything will be fine.)

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Right theyre not. So what are some spiritual satanist bands you know?
You mentioned rap - I certainly didn't listen to Fostar Child's...music(?).

Cyn666 said:
FancyMancy said:
hearing Astral things (such as music and sounds)

Reading this reminded me of a strange string occurances I had marked off as me just daydreaming.

Multiple times when the area around me was really quiet I'd begin to hear something like white noise. And sometimes, it was like I was eavesdropping on a conversation. Two entities were definitely talking, sometimes more, but the harder I tried to tune in on it the more I realized what they were saying wasn't in any language I knew. And all at once I would feel like the attention was on me and the conversation stopped. I could feel their intense energy sending a message of something like: you're not meant to listen. Sometimes I lose focus before they notice, or care, that I'm listening. But recently I'm usually always surrounded by noise so it's been rare to experience those moments.

Also have times very similar to that, where it's quiet and I sort of focus on the quiet and it turns to a white noise, and then just music. It's always something I'm not quiet familiar with yet sounds similar to some classical pieces. But again, even when I do hear these things they're quiet and I lose focus on them quickly.

But remembering these things, I think I'll work on my astral hearing a bit more and definitely my focus. :D
Cool. Others have mentioned recently about hearing white noise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back