Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For SS, do the Gods come when summoned formally in a ritual?

magus.immortalis

Or do the Powers/Gods and Goddesses of Hell sometimes let an imposter spirit come instead of them?

I know I have been doing this for some years now, and this has never happened except one time when I summoned two gods in one night. The first that came was the real God, the second time it was an imposter spirit (when I summoned a different god from the Demons' list on Joy of Satan.) I was very new to this at the time. This was many years ago.

I'm really worried as of recently because I am not as open as I'd like to be at this time, and sometimes I wonder (after the actual summoning event is over) that it was not the god/dess of Hell that I formally summoned, via the summoning ritual on Joy of Satan.

I do breathing in of the god/dess' sigil for 20 breaths, calmly and steadily. Usually, at the 10-14th breath of invoking the energy from their sigil, I feel them in the room with me, in front of me. I keep going until the 20th breath, so I feel their energy clearly in and around me.
Before the summoning, I do my best to fill my room, and entire body and soul, with Satanic blue energy.

Afterwards, I read the petition prayer to Satan. I feel positive energy. I go ahead, and then I do a short, formal and respectful prayer to the demon/ess I am summoning, asking them politely and respectfully, to come to my summoning if they are able to. If not, then to please let me know and I can try again a different night. (I always do this at nighttime after everyone in my home has gone to sleep.) I state the reason for why I am summoning them. I have done preparations beforehand to make the most of the time of the actual summoning event when the demon/ess comes astrally into the room with me. I know clearly when they leave. I feel it palpably.

Please let me know your experiences and thoughts. I'd really appreciate this a lot, because I am in great anxiety and need to know.

Thanks for reading. Have a great night/morning.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
Enemy entities can and will often try to mess with astral communications. The Gods will always hear you when you call for them, so do not worry. When it comes to taking advice from astral entities, employ common sense and do not blindly believe anything you are told by them. If an advice is truly from the Gods, it will be positive in nature and they will help you understand that. If you are unsure about a specific advice that you got, then be cautious rather than blindly faithful. Stay open and the Gods will help you in figuring things out. :)

One day you're in trouble and you ring Mum or Dad, and instead of them coming to get you they send an imposter. HashtagBadParents.

Shadowcat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Not an imposter but someone that works for Them.
can those someones at anytime be human spirits that are of Satan? just wondering.
They can be humans that completed the Magnum Opus.

Shael said:
magus.immortalis said:
Enemy entities can and will often try to mess with astral communications. The Gods will always hear you when you call for them, so do not worry. When it comes to taking advice from astral entities, employ common sense and do not blindly believe anything you are told by them. If an advice is truly from the Gods, it will be positive in nature and they will help you understand that. If you are unsure about a specific advice that you got, then be cautious rather than blindly faithful. Stay open and the Gods will help you in figuring things out. :)

Very true, Shael.
Thanks for replying.

FancyMancy said:
One day you're in trouble and you ring Mum or Dad, and instead of them coming to get you they send an imposter. HashtagBadParents.

Lol!
This made me chuckle. I thought on your answer a few times throughout the day and it made me smile.
The point is made clearly :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back