Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race-Specific Foods

So I've come across a theory; Perhaps it is best for each race to stick to their staple foods or foods from their ancestral homelands?

I thought about this because I was eating quinoa the other day (native to S. America and the Andes) and after I finished eating my stomach felt uneasy.

So as far as I understand white people should not really be eating things like corn or quinoa (native to Americas), basically anything that can grow in Europe or that has a history of being grown in Europe for long periods of time should be good.

Right now I don't have any evidence one way or the other about this. My gut is just telling me these things and now I am in an investigative stage. Anyone else have other thoughts to share?

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I think that rather than varying in effects for different races, it's more that food varies in how it affects people based on the region they are in, the climate and everything. I'm pretty sure all races can eat all foods just fine with no issues at all. Just make sure you pay attention to your environment with these things.
I think it was once mentioned that in one country (Finland if I remember right) they have specific diets that would be harmful if eaten in other regions, because for them it balances the high humidity there or something.

Shael said:
I think that rather than varying in effects for different races, it's more that food varies in how it affects people based on the region they are in, the climate and everything. I'm pretty sure all races can eat all foods just fine with no issues at all. Just make sure you pay attention to your environment with these things.
I think it was once mentioned that in one country (Finland if I remember right) they have specific diets that would be harmful if eaten in other regions, because for them it balances the high humidity there or something.
Not true. Asians can't drink milk. Almost all of them are lactose intolerant. There are biological differences between different groups of people which allow them to be more or less capable of digesting a food than other groups are. If it is something your people have always eaten, you can eat it with no problem. But if it is something harder to digest and non of your ancestors ever ate it, you will not have good ability to digest it.

Shael said:

Yes some call this the seasonal diet. You basically eat things when they are supposed to be naturally harvested in your region. Some claim doing this helps your body regulate its internal temperature. The issue is we have a global food chain and all foods are fresh at all times of the year so it is hard to keep track of what is supposed to be harvested in my region at this time. I keep it pretty simple, a lot of fruit and veggies in spring and summer, root vegetables in fall and winter, and as well as more meat in the winter. Also green leafy vegetables in late fall early winter.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Not true. Asians can't drink milk. Almost all of them are lactose intolerant.
Huh I didn't know that about Asians. Nonetheless I was talking in general about food, in the sense if a person is wondering if eating foreign cuisine would be harmful to them. The vast majority of foods can be eaten by all races, that was the main thing I was trying to say.

Except for this case of race-wide lactose intolerance, I know of no other examples where a specific food would be unhealthy/harmful to an entire race. If there is more that I am just unaware of then do let me know, but based on what I know currently most foods can be healthily eaten by all races, provided the climate is supportive of it.

Shael said:
Except for this case of race-wide lactose intolerance,
Well it’s not exactly race-wide. More like 70%~ from what I hear. But also lactose intolerance is effecting more than half of the human population. Majority are from Asian populations, with the least cases being from whites. And there’s degrees of intolerance as well.

I worked on a dairy goat farm for a while. These things were part of business.

I know that black gentiles are much much more prone to sickle cell anemia and that is because blacks are not eally eating certain foods native to Africa, like casava, plantains, yam.

There is a certain nutrient in them that prevents sickle cell anemia.

HPS Shannon said:
I know that black gentiles are much much more prone to sickle cell anemia and that is because blacks are not eally eating certain foods native to Africa, like casava, plantains, yam.

Lol is there yam abroad

HPS Shannon said:

Yep in the USA they typically eat deep fried chicken and corn which is basically devoid of any nutrients.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back