Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why I don’t feel heat when doing the final RTR like before?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
When i started doing the final RTR i used to feel my body getting hotter and i start sweating a lot from the heat but now i only feel my bio-electricity increasing. And no heat so why is that? Is my RTR still working?
Btw i do the full final RTR 2 times a day.

It's either you removed some curses that were causing you problems or blocks in your energy or your bioelectricity is higher and you got used to it. Don't worry it's still working.

Come to think of this and why I am replying I used to before the final rtr was started get strong heat like symptoms what they called the classic Kundalini activation symptoms sometimes it would be very uncomfortable etc when I meditated too much sense the final Rtr I haven't gotten any of these symptoms at all I notice. I wonder if that was just a block in my energy or a curse of some kind. So possibly it was the same with you. I actually do kunalini yoga and meditation a lot more and don't get these symptoms so I am guessing it was something to do with enemy curses.

Harry said:
When i started doing the final RTR i used to feel my body getting hotter and i start sweating a lot from the heat but now i only feel my bio-electricity increasing. And no heat so why is that? Is my RTR still working?

There was a ton of power at first. But thanks to the warriors of Hell we have destroyed their vortex. Their power is Broken! No more will they have control over our lives and souls!

Their time is over!! There is nothing they can do about it. They cannot rebuild their power. They cannot destroy this world and take us with them. All they can do is sit and wait. To watch another failure everyday!

While they witness the coming of the Anti Christ. Can you sense their over whelming fear as they anticipate their end?

We will take back this world! Gentiles will not be slaves but rather the masters of this planet!

Our grand children shall ask us, what is a jew? And with love in our eyes we shall hold them tightly. There is no such thing!

The filth shall be rid off the face of the earth! All the enemies of Satan shall taste his Blade as they witness his wrath. Others shall watch across this galaxy in awe. As Satan reminds them all why you do not fuck with him!

We shall continue erasing their power as we prepare things for the coming of the Aryan Messiah. The Son of Satan.

There may not be the heat there once was. Because their power is gone!

Aldrick Strickland said:
Harry said:

There was a ton of power at first. But thanks to the warriors of Hell we have destroyed their vortex. Their power is Broken! No more will they have control over our lives and souls!

Their time is over!! There is nothing they can do about it. They cannot rebuild their power. They cannot destroy this world and take us with them. All they can do is sit and wait. To watch another failure everyday!

While they witness the coming of the Anti Christ. Can you sense their over whelming fear as they anticipate their end?

We will take back this world! Gentiles will not be slaves but rather the masters of this planet!

Our grand children shall ask us, what is a jew? And with love in our eyes we shall hold them tightly. There is no such thing!

The filth shall be rid off the face of the earth! All the enemies of Satan shall taste his Blade as they witness his wrath. Others shall watch across this galaxy in awe. As Satan reminds them all why you do not fuck with him!

We shall continue erasing their power as we prepare things for the coming of the Aryan Messiah. The Son of Satan.

There may not be the heat there once was. Because their power is gone!

What you wrote is beautiful I like it a lot.

I notice that too. I am anxiously waiting as the day draws closer and closer that their thoughtform fails and is destroyed. I am guessing it can't even last another year with the transits coming up. Our time fully is soon. I never believed I'd live to see a world where there is starting to be more positive energy in the astral than negative but it's true. I am so happy for all of us that remember the transition to Pisces we made it we are still alive so many didn't but we are true warriors.

Keep up the final rtr and anything else posted about that needs to be done on here and do it with even more motivation than before. If you are cancer anything remember back with a feeling of nostalgia how far we have come someday you can show your children and lover the places you were in the past and tell stories and say with tears in your eyes "we fought so you didn't have to we fought so you can have a beautiful world and a beautiful life" someday in the distant future the future generations will not know what a Jew is.

The Reptillian curse is broken and humanity is free Hail Satan so mote it be

Do this with all you Got while thinking of all the beautiful things that are to come let this be your motivation to end most suffering on Earth wipe all tears away and have a world where we can be free and ourselves and happy for the first time in thousands of years.

We can do this brothers and sisters we can make it so we no longer have to complain but talk in Joy about society

You have raised the bar. Now you got accustomed to that level of energy.

If you want to excite the Serpent again, you need to raise more energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back