Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Accepting money from strangers online question.

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. It has been a while since I've made any threads but I have a question.

My partner***

About an hour ago someone sent them 23.45$ and 333.00$. both of those numbers are "angelic numbers". After they were sent the money I felt very negatively and sickly.

I do not believe this is hypochondria as we had a similar experience in the past. They were sent money by someone and I felt the same negative energy around it and told them to ask the person about their religion.

They were a Jew and needless to say we rejected whatever filthy energy they gave us by refunding the money(Money is energy after all). Now that the amount is 323.45$(large bills) they don't want to send the money back so I consulted my guardian.

My guardian expressed that we should refund the money and not keep it. Despite this my partner isn't listening to me and it is causing us go fight. Is there any advice you can offer me my Satanic family.

Thank you in advance.

What you say here is normally taken by your partner as superstitious. Because it largely *IS* superstitious. So what, because money is on a specific number, it's negative?

Just do what you have to do, and let your partner do his job. Your partner is more sensible in this, I would say. If he does business, then he does business. Accept it and move on without strange superstitions.

In regards to your so called "Guardian", you are only a Satanist for a few months. This should be taken with a grain of salt as you could be talking to whatever in the astral.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What you say here is normally taken by your partner as superstitious. Because it largely *IS* superstitious. So what, because money is on a specific number, it's negative?

Just do what you have to do, and let your partner do his job. Your partner is more sensible in this, I would say. If he does business, then he does business. Accept it and move on without strange superstitions.

In regards to your so called "Guardian", you are only a Satanist for a few months. This should be taken with a grain of salt as you could be talking to whatever in the astral.

Thank you for your advice Commander.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back