Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The final RTR November 11th

darkmonkey666

Mercury is transiting the sun beginning on November 11th I would say this possibly may increase the effect of the final Rtr given what was said about Mercury retrograde even more. This is just a suggestion. I personally will. I am not honestly sure what the Astrological effects of this is maybe someone will respond with that info maybe not. However it's kind of like an eclipse with mercury from what I read.

Well I like posting things to keep people motivated anyways sometimes it personally makes me feel good even if this doesn't do much with it I just thought I should note it just in case. It would be great to just bring down the enemy asap Everytime you do a final Rtr it helps anyways. So along with your meditations this should be a daily practice mutiple times if you can. Also if you have it memorized and don't have a lot of time to do it you can vibrate it if the volume of a place is loud enough without anyone ever knowing just don't speak the affirmation at the end too loud lol. Just visualizing the letters being destroyed is ok and even if you can't this is better than nothing.

Good Luck

Be a Warrior!!

Yes brother,lets destroy the enemy. :twisted:And for the members here who don't are doing the FINAL RTR know that is impossible the AGE OF GOLD if we no doe FINAL RTR all days.The FINAL RTR is our weapon for destroy our jwish enemy for ever.

Yes brother,lets destroy the enemy. :twisted:And for the members here who don't are doing the FINAL RTR know that is impossible the AGE OF GOLD if we no doe FINAL RTR all days.The FINAL RTR is our weapon for destroy our jwish enemy for ever.

slyscorpion said:
Mercury is transiting the sun beginning on November 11th I would say this possibly may increase the effect of the final Rtr given what was said about Mercury retrograde even more. This is just a suggestion. I personally will. I am not honestly sure what the Astrological effects of this is maybe someone will respond with that info maybe not. However it's kind of like an eclipse with mercury from what I read.

Well I like posting things to keep people motivated anyways sometimes it personally makes me feel good even if this doesn't do much with it I just thought I should note it just in case. It would be great to just bring down the enemy asap Everytime you do a final Rtr it helps anyways. So along with your meditations this should be a daily practice mutiple times if you can. Also if you have it memorized and don't have a lot of time to do it you can vibrate it if the volume of a place is loud enough without anyone ever knowing just don't speak the affirmation at the end too loud lol. Just visualizing the letters being destroyed is ok and even if you can't this is better than nothing.

Good Luck

Be a Warrior!!

Hail the Aryan Race! Hail Adolf Hitler!!

Hail Father Satan and His certain victory!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back