Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to become more social and open?

Purified666

I am a very introverted person by nature. But as much as I hate it, I have to interact with people... might as well get good at it so my life gets easier.

Unless I don't talk about things I have vast knowledge in, I cannot really keep up the conversation. I simply suck at small talking, which is funny since most of my family is extroverted and have no troubles with that. Especially my mom and sister, they can't shut up. I don't know how they do it.

And I know the rune Ansuz is a rune of speech, but I am already doing a speech working with it(it's about another problem related to speaking). I don't know if I can do multiple workings with the same rune...

And would just Ansuz be good enough to make me more open and social?
Are there some spells I can do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eyaavz_UtA
Maybe this video will help. If not, I'd say just talk to people when you can. I suck at small talk too. I kind of despise it. But you get better. I talk to some real messed up people all day so anyone semi-normal is a breeze... You get better as you get older.

Purified666 said:
I am a very introverted person by nature. But as much as I hate it, I have to interact with people... might as well get good at it so my life gets easier.

Unless I don't talk about things I have vast knowledge in, I cannot really keep up the conversation. I simply suck at small talking, which is funny since most of my family is extroverted and have no troubles with that. Especially my mom and sister, they can't shut up. I don't know how they do it.

And I know the rune Ansuz is a rune of speech, but I am already doing a speech working with it(it's about another problem related to speaking). I don't know if I can do multiple workings with the same rune...

Perhaps practice. Go talk to people.

Listen you do not need to change, step out of your comfort zone and small-talk if YOU dont want to.

This has to be a decision or desire of your own, not because someone else told or said it to you.

That aside, sometimes it is just hard to get in a convo in between people. And you end up sitting and listening.

I cant talk about nothing either. When I talk to people it is about something that I have done that I do not mind sharing.
In example seeing a movie. Or watching an interesting video or documentary.
Sometimes out of boredom and not knowing what else to say I end up talking about household stuff like cleaning windows.
Or baking pies.

Im not sure if you'd consider that small talk but it probably gets about as close as it can be.

Having a bit more confidence would help as well.

Before I forget, there are also reasons that you cant talk or converse with certain people. Everyone has that and there is nothing wrong with that.

And remember whats said about jewsus and the crossed arms of the pharao.

I was anti-social and prefered been alone at most times. I always felt exhausted when talking to people. I prefer been the quiet one even though people look down at me for that. And was very shy.

All i did was force myself to talk to people and be involved in social events which was out of my comfort zone.

So i just went to learn some Communication skills and people skills and applied it anf pushed myself out of my comfort zone and become a better speaker than my past. Then i started not having a problem with talking to people. It became easy. It became less a burden. but i didnt use any spiritual means to reach where i am.

It takes practice and practice.

I still dont know what i am. I see myself as both extrovert and introvert now.

Remember: Dont wait till you feel like it and feel good before jump in the pool. Jump in and then you'll feel good.

This means improve yourself and apply and take action. Dont wait for life to become better. Make it better.

Purified666 said:
Yes you can do multiple workings with the same rune as long as you let the energies settle.

A good choice here should be using Visuddhi into your 5th chakra with an affirmation to remove all hangups/blockages/traumas about speaking and communication.
"In a positive way for me I am completely and fully free of all hangups, blockages, and traumas about interacting and communicating with others [, NOW, continously, and forever]."
That last part would give further permanence, but it's not absolutely necessary. The above affirmation is just an example, and I encourage you to build your own personal one. :)

There's nothing wrong with being an introvert. (= there's nothing wrong with you)

I'm not good at small talk either. In fact, I hate it. I think it's fake. I just like to get straight to the point and say what I want to say. I won't talk if I don't have anything to say. But it doesn't work with eveyone. Some people just "love" to talk about the how the weather was wonderful yesterday. That's just not me and I don't get these people. It makes me think that they want their life to have a meaning when in fact, they have nothing, they're just empty.

In high school, I used to hang out with this girl who was extrovert. That didn't work for me. It's like she wanted to be in the spotlight all the time. And of course, she would talk, talk and talk (more like gossip) but only talk about what? Herself! She had to be the center of attention. And if things didn't work out for her, she'd throw a tantrum.

Besides, when you start meditating, you just feel repelled by phony people and useless things.

Have you tried working on your solar plexus chakra?

I am not very talkative person, either.

But, it used to be even more extreme in the past. I do not know what happened in meantime, is it meditations, changes to my soul...but I am much more talkative and sociable now then I was in the past.

Just imagine this, I would start conversation with total strangers, while being on the bus station, waiting in line for doctor...wherever. I couldn't believe once I became aware of it. I said: "wow this is new, I definitely DO NOT remember myself being like that."

So, maybe that is just how you are. Some people are perfectly fine being introverts and spending time alone and not talking much. Some are introverts involuntarily, they might be disappointed in people around them, society in general, they might have bad experiences and such. I think being bullied and treated like shit by other children while I was in the school contributed to me preferring loneliness and solitude, thinking I just do not belong in society, and never will.

If you think that you would like more contact and social interaction, but are reluctant to try, then try and do the workings that others have suggested. It will probably help you, if before mentioned is the case.

Maybe this can help you
https://b-ok.cc/book/2884726/51cc4b

Be yourself. Why bother wasting time with pointless small talk because Schlomo says you gotta be like that to be normal. Then you flap your mouth and say something stupid without even realizing it.

Shael said:
Purified666 said:
Yes you can do multiple workings with the same rune as long as you let the energies settle.

A good choice here should be using Visuddhi into your 5th chakra with an affirmation to remove all hangups/blockages/traumas about speaking and communication.
"In a positive way for me I am completely and fully free of all hangups, blockages, and traumas about interacting and communicating with others [, NOW, continously, and forever]."
That last part would give further permanence, but it's not absolutely necessary. The above affirmation is just an example, and I encourage you to build your own personal one. :)

Oh, thank you! Is there a audio file on how to vibrate Visuddhi? I don't think I ever saw that mantra on JoS :?

Ara666 said:
There's nothing wrong with being an introvert. (= there's nothing wrong with you)

I'm not good at small talk either. In fact, I hate it. I think it's fake. I just like to get straight to the point and say what I want to say. I won't talk if I don't have anything to say. But it doesn't work with eveyone. Some people just "love" to talk about the how the weather was wonderful yesterday. That's just not me and I don't get these people. It makes me think that they want their life to have a meaning when in fact, they have nothing, they're just empty.

In high school, I used to hang out with this girl who was extrovert. That didn't work for me. It's like she wanted to be in the spotlight all the time. And of course, she would talk, talk and talk (more like gossip) but only talk about what? Herself! She had to be the center of attention. And if things didn't work out for her, she'd throw a tantrum.

Besides, when you start meditating, you just feel repelled by phony people and useless things.

Have you tried working on your solar plexus chakra?

I feel ya. But small-talk is one of those things that help break the ice and it puts the other person at ease. Trust me, I'd love nothing more than talking to straightforward people but alas. I feel like most people like to talk about pointless things when they first meet, so it's good to know how to handle that. It leaves a good impression on them.

Solar plexus chakra? Shael said that I should do a working on my 5th chakra. I guess I'll work on both then lol.

Larissa666 said:

But, it used to be even more extreme in the past. I do not know what happened in meantime, is it meditations, changes to my soul...but I am much more talkative and sociable now then I was in the past.

Just imagine this, I would start conversation with total strangers, while being on the bus station, waiting in line for doctor...wherever. I couldn't believe once I became aware of it. I said: "wow this is new, I definitely DO NOT remember myself being like that."

So, maybe that is just how you are. Some people are perfectly fine being introverts and spending time alone and not talking much. Some are introverts involuntarily, they might be disappointed in people around them, society in general, they might have bad experiences and such. I think being bullied and treated like shit by other children while I was in the school contributed to me preferring loneliness and solitude, thinking I just do not belong in society, and never will.

If you think that you would like more contact and social interaction, but are reluctant to try, then try and do the workings that others have suggested. It will probably help you, if before mentioned is the case.

Yeah, I also had to deal with that shit at school, I really started to hate people around that time. I was also a shy kid, so that didn't help. I'm not shy anymore since I just stopped giving a fuck about what people think.

I think I'll just practice and do some workings for it :). Don't get me wrong, I love being an introvert, I always was one. I don't see it as anything bad or wrong. But I kinda have to get better at talking to people.

Speaking of talking to people... funnily enough, I wanted to talk to you about a potential business idea/offer for quite some time. Would you email me so I can give you more details?

Here's my mail: [email protected]

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Listen you do not need to change, step out of your comfort zone and small-talk if YOU dont want to.

This has to be a decision or desire of your own, not because someone else told or said it to you.

That aside, sometimes it is just hard to get in a convo in between people. And you end up sitting and listening.

I cant talk about nothing either. When I talk to people it is about something that I have done that I do not mind sharing.
In example seeing a movie. Or watching an interesting video or documentary.
Sometimes out of boredom and not knowing what else to say I end up talking about household stuff like cleaning windows.
Or baking pies.

Im not sure if you'd consider that small talk but it probably gets about as close as it can be.

Having a bit more confidence would help as well.

Aaaw. Well, I kinda have to get better at talking and interacting with people, it'll help me out in the long run.
I'll work on my confidence as well. It's not bad, but it could use a bit of a boost ;)

RoseWolf said:
I was anti-social and prefered been alone at most times. I always felt exhausted when talking to people. I prefer been the quiet one even though people look down at me for that. And was very shy.

All i did was force myself to talk to people and be involved in social events which was out of my comfort zone.

So i just went to learn some Communication skills and people skills and applied it anf pushed myself out of my comfort zone and become a better speaker than my past. Then i started not having a problem with talking to people. It became easy. It became less a burden. but i didnt use any spiritual means to reach where i am.

It takes practice and practice.

I still dont know what i am. I see myself as both extrovert and introvert now.

Remember: Dont wait till you feel like it and feel good before jump in the pool. Jump in and then you'll feel good.

This means improve yourself and apply and take action. Dont wait for life to become better. Make it better.

Thank you. I will start off by doing a working, it'll make me more confident. After a couple of days of that working, when I can feel the energy starting to take effect, I'll start talking to people and see how it goes :).
And thank you. Knowing that someone who's similar to me in nature managed to become more social, helps. It means I can do it too :D

Most or many people start their life being shy. It's not bad, and you don't need to change who you are or act different. But you need to be able to talk to people. You need to be able to be comfortable with it. You will end up needing to talk to a huge amount of very different people through your life, formany different reasons. So you need to be able to. But you don't need to change how you act, just have an ability that you can use when you need it.

I don’t see the point of speaking to anybody, when there’s someone interesting I want to speak to I will actually enjoy starting a conversation but I don’t believe in practicing to the random guy in the street if you don’t want to.

Purified666 said:

Maybe you could also write multiple conversational topics that people generally talk about beforehand?
Like what they do ,what music they like and what Netflix series they like and give your views on that and interact with them in that way ?

Purified666 said:
Oh, thank you! Is there a audio file on how to vibrate Visuddhi? I don't think I ever saw that mantra on JoS :?
Visuddhi is a mantra that works for cleaning, similarly to Munka and Surya(e). I first found it thanks to slyscorpion mentioning it, and the first instance of it being mentioned on here (from what I know) was by HP. Hoodedcobra666 here.

There is no audio file on how to vibrate it yet, but I wrote a guide on it in my reply on a different thread. Here a copy-paste:

-"V" is pronounced like in "VAHT" from the RTR

-"I" is pronounced like the "e" in "see"

-"S" is pronounced like in "Suryae" (audio here)

-"U" is pronounced like in "AUM"

-"D" is vibrated by putting your tounge slightly behind your upper front teeth on the roof of your mouth, just like when you say "Distant" in english, you produce the "D" sound like this, too. Just hold this sound to turn it into a vibration. I do the double D as just simply DDDDD-DDDDD (very small pause in-between, like the RRR-AAA-AAA-MMM in planetary square mantras).

-"H" is combined with the last "I", like you would vibrate the english word "he" in a drawn out manner, "hheeeeee". Look into Maxine's rune audios of "Ehwaz" and/or "Eihwaz" for more intel on how to vibrate this "H".

If anything is still unclear, just let me know. :)

Purified666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Yeah, I also had to deal with that shit at school, I really started to hate people around that time. I was also a shy kid, so that didn't help. I'm not shy anymore since I just stopped giving a fuck about what people think.

I think I'll just practice and do some workings for it :). Don't get me wrong, I love being an introvert, I always was one. I don't see it as anything bad or wrong. But I kinda have to get better at talking to people.

Speaking of talking to people... funnily enough, I wanted to talk to you about a potential business idea/offer for quite some time. Would you email me so I can give you more details?

Here's my mail: [email protected]

Why me of all people?

I will have to think about it. I hope you understand.

I think it just happens.If you want to interact with people you will just do it.The same for other people to interact with you.

If you want to talk but dont have confidence or you don't know what to talk, then consistent meditation will fix this dont worry.

Shael said:

Thank you! Sounds pretty easy to vibrate.
Should I also visualize this symbol on my throat chakra as I'm vibrating the mantra? When I'm vibrating runes for light magic, I always visualize them glowing and being vibrant on my soul or a specific body-part I'm working on. I am not sure if I should do the same with this symbol. If you don't recommend visualizing this symbol, I'll just visualize my throat chakra being vibrant and full of energy :)
xthroat-chakra.png.pagespeed.ic.6FcIK5gRqz.png

I found it when I googled for Visuddhi.

Jack said:
Maybe you could also write multiple conversational topics that people generally talk about beforehand?
Like what they do ,what music they like and what Netflix series they like and give your views on that and interact with them in that way ?

Yeah, I thought about making a mental note of what people like to talk about most of the time. And thank you for the book you sent me, I'll give it a read.

Aquarius said:
I don’t see the point of speaking to anybody, when there’s someone interesting I want to speak to I will actually enjoy starting a conversation but I don’t believe in practicing to the random guy in the street if you don’t want to.

I feel you, but I am really bad at conversing so it's one of those things I have to fix.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most or many people start their life being shy. It's not bad, and you don't need to change who you are or act different. But you need to be able to talk to people. You need to be able to be comfortable with it. You will end up needing to talk to a huge amount of very different people through your life, formany different reasons. So you need to be able to. But you don't need to change how you act, just have an ability that you can use when you need it.

Exactly! I am not doing this because I hate being an introvert or see it as something bad. I am doing this because I am not good at talking to people, so I gotta learn how to get better at it :)

Larissa666 said:
Why me of all people?

It's okay :). It's not a pressing issue, so take as much time as you need.

Why? Because of your knowledge in the same programming language I know. I wish I could say more, but I cannot disclose any more information due to the enemy monitoring the forums.

Purified666 said:
Shael said:

Thank you! Sounds pretty easy to vibrate.
Should I also visualize this symbol on my throat chakra as I'm vibrating the mantra? When I'm vibrating runes for light magic, I always visualize them glowing and being vibrant on my soul or a specific body-part I'm working on. I am not sure if I should do the same with this symbol. If you don't recommend visualizing this symbol, I'll just visualize my throat chakra being vibrant and full of energy :)
xthroat-chakra.png.pagespeed.ic.6FcIK5gRqz.png

I found it when I googled for Visuddhi.
Hmmm I would stay careful with those things. The symbol doesn't look bad to me, but I never saw it anywhere before. I would recommend just visualizing your throat chakra like you said.

Purified666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Why me of all people?

It's okay :). It's not a pressing issue, so take as much time as you need.

Why? Because of your knowledge in the same programming language I know. I wish I could say more, but I cannot disclose any more information due to the enemy monitoring the forums.

I wrote a message to you from “vixen***@protonmail.com at 12:27 (UTC+1).

You know what symbols are behind asterisks.

It depends where you live, what kind of people live in your surrounding area, what kind of people do you attract. You are a loner by Nature, by your Natal Chart, most likely you will attract lonely people so why should you force force yourself to have "social life"?

Nowadays social life as seen on tv is jewish invention to keep people leveled and busy filling otherwise empty hours.

Also please forget the word "open" when you think about such a life with non Satanists. Opening your Chakras and Soul to them just means extra work to keep you clean, extra work to keep your Chakras powerful because of ego clash and everything the average people around will bring on you.

Interaction with few people from time to time may work, if you are looking for this, it may be acheived being careful.
Jumping in the mass may severely reduce your Energies, again this is also in your Planets. Your 7th and 11th House and Rulers will highlight where to be careful.

How many times I remember HPs Maxine saying "this may be a lonely path"

Well yeah, as Gerecht Ror said already is hard and even dangerous to be close to the normies, and there are even some dedicated Satanist who can put tons of dirt in you and can make your progress impossible or even dangerous. You can recieve really nasty thoughts and emotions often and even start attracting bad things to yourself since your aura and karma might follow those emotions and thoughts. It happened to me that I would even get visions of killing people and harming them because those people who I was close with would think that. My aura would get all black and would really look evil. Then others would notice it and I would get into a trouble even while I would not do anything special at all. So, it's not stupid to be careful.

You can't be forever alone ofc, so try to work on your issues. See if you can attract better people in your life who will also be interesting. Sometimes we just have issues with not having anything with common with some people and often we feel scared to talk about some things. Opening up to the wrong people can be dangerous, but from time to time some blockages can ruin it for us even when it's safe.

Add even more cleaning. For me what blocked me the most was fear in my heart chakra, sacral and throat chakra. I often would feel how part of my subconsciousness is blocking me to open up and to connect with some people, even when everything was fine. I focused on each on my chakras and figured out that I'm anxious and scared of being hurt, abandoned, or ridiculed.

I would sometimes force myself to small talk or something and it would be nice, but sometimes I would just feel like shit or I would just feel like I'm losing my time.I would feel blocked from connecting to those people, or they were simply boring, it felt like I was talking to a chair or a wall x'D
So yeah, sometimes it can be good to force it, but sometimes some people are just boring or really could hurt you...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back