Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is it so hard to start the 6 month warfare program?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
So when i try to start the program i just get lazy and then i start watching and reading useless stuff online and when i even stop and sit down and start i getting all kinds of distractions. And it has been a week like that.

But i do this daily and didn’t miss a day yet:

Morning Meditations for today:

[AC]
[AP]
[VM]

Breathing Exercise “Complete Yogic Breath” for 8 rounds.

Chakra Spinning:

Hatha Yoga Routine PDF

instead of Foundation meditation.

Do each pose for 5 breaths, fully and relaxed. At the end of the session, relax fully- This will not take more than 10 minutes. This in total is 75 breaths. Be relaxed and comfortable. IF THE BREATHS ARE TOO MUCH, STICK TO 3 BREATHS OR EVEN 2!

-

Alternate Nostril Breathing

for 2 rounds.

Night Meditations for today:

[AC]
[AP]
[VM]

Chakra Spinning:

Kundalini Yoga PDF

Maybe it’s cause your not setting any definable and practical goals in life? If so, you’d realize meditation and empowerment are the quickest most practical ways to your goals and you’d be more focused on it. You’d realize the value of the program and beginning to work on and empower yourself.

I suggest take some time and do deep thinking on what you really want out of life. Once you do that come up with a practical plan and go do it. Don’t waste time cause you’ll regret it. And also once you have your plan, you’ll realize as I said meditation is an essential component and it’ll become a center point of your life if you care about your goals.

The one thing people who have consistency of any practice in their life have in common is this: They plan their day around the thing they wish to have consistency with. Not try to fit it in. See what I mean? I’ve developed a general routine in my life and it’s all centered around the general things I need to do to make progress in life. So those things are accounted for right away when I plan my day. I always do that. Usually before I go to bed I think about the next day and plan it out to an extent focusing it all around my essential duties. Meditation has its slot, work, etc. then what ever time I have around that, I can do as I please.

Harry said:
So when i try to start the program i just get lazy and then i start watching and reading useless stuff online and when i even stop and sit down and start i getting all kinds of distractions. And it has been a week like that.

[AC]
[AP]
[VM]

Chakra Spinning:

Hatha Yoga Routine PDF

Do each pose for 5 breaths, fully and relaxed. At the end of the session, relax fully- This will not take more than 10 minutes. This in total is 75 breaths. Be relaxed and comfortable. IF THE BREATHS ARE TOO MUCH, STICK TO 3 BREATHS OR EVEN 2!

-

for 2 rounds.

[AC]
[AP]
[VM]

Chakra Spinning:

Kundalini Yoga PDF

Spiritual advancement takes time, and not only that, but it is a lifestyle.

The simple solution is to find a goal and work towards that. If you have no goal you will lose motivation at some point, and you will falter, losing most of the progress you made. This has personally been my path thus far, all the way up until recently.

A good place for you to start is getting better at void meditation, chakra spinning, trance training, etc. . . You also need to keep a record of how you're improving with that. Something to note too; You NEED to do the basics and get good at void meditation, foundation meditation, chakra spinning, and trance training to effectively do the intermediate and (later) advanced meditations. Also, do the yoga. An hour of yoga (both Kundalini and Hatha Yoga) daily makes a HUGE difference.

Read and reread these forums, and most importantly the JoS main site. I wish you luck :)

Harry said:
Stay patient and put big emphasis on Void Meditation. This is what will eventually let you "turn off" those distractions as if flipping a switch. It's a matter of consistently doing Void Meditation and staying patient. I don't know how many minutes of it you are doing daily, but perhaps try increasing the duration.

Harry said:

[AC]
[AP]
[VM]

Chakra Spinning:

Hatha Yoga Routine PDF

-

for 2 rounds.

[AC]
[AP]
[VM]

Chakra Spinning:

Kundalini Yoga PDF

The mind can take a long time to discipline. Especially when its yourself as the task master. Just do what you can do. It will come more and more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back