Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Uncontrollable anger a few days after dedicating myself

SeekerOfTruth666

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
After a few days i dedicated myself and started meditating regularly, i started getting an uncontrollable rage. As soon as something happens that would upset me, i get so angry i can't control myself. When i finally cool down, I am surprised by how angry i was. Does anyone have any advice about this rage? Is it part of letting go of my suppressed anger from the past?

Phariu said:
After a few days i dedicated myself and started meditating regularly, i started getting an uncontrollable rage. As soon as something happens that would upset me, i get so angry i can't control myself. When i finally cool down, I am surprised by how angry i was. Does anyone have any advice about this rage? Is it part of letting go of my suppressed anger from the past?
This is completely normal. When dirt comes up to the surface, you will feel triggered by tons of things. I remember back in the day I'd want to break something just from someone making a small sound that I could hear (like a parent walking in the room next door).

Keep cleaning yourself and meditating, and over time those things will disappear and you'll feel better than ever. If you aren't doing one already, look into starting a working with Munka, Visuddhi, or Suryae, with the aim of cleaning yourself from these things. You can wait with this until after you finish the 40-day program, if you are still working on that.

If you need any further advice, let me know. :)

You may be bringing out emotions you have been suppressing that you are not quite ready to deal with if you find them uncontrollable. What meditations have you been doing? Have you been following HP Cobra's 40 Day Program? I highly recommend you do that if you aren't. It helps you gain consistency with your meditations as well as reinforce important foundation meditations that can help you do more advanced meditations in the future. If you do advanced meditations before you are ready, it could be like opening a flood gate of negative energy you have no idea what to do with. You have to build a solid foundation for yourself in all things.

Use this link for the program if you do not have it already.

Phariu said:

I used to get that a lot. Try doing a rtr when you get angry, if you can.

This might be suppressed anger. Also, if you start meditating, a lot of things might come to the surface (negative feelings, past life memories, etc.) Not to mention you'll have a lot of deprogramming to do depending on your background.

I suggest you do void meditation to learn how to control your mind. This will be hard at first if you've never done it before, but if you stay consistent, you'll get used to it.

I dedicated when I was angry and the anger kept going even after the dedication.

Most likely. When chakras get empowered and when you work on them lot of weird things can happen. Tons and tons of deeply burried emotions start coming out in some way. Even when simply stimulating nervous system with some light meditations sometimes you can feel..well..odd.

If you had a habit of suppresing your anger it really might affect you now in this way, but, sometimes if you stimulate your nervous system too much, you can feel really irritated. From time to time it's hard to control that, as your energy levels tend to change on their own, depending on various different factors. It can just start transforimg and adapting together with your body.

Overstimulated nervous system due to increased bioelecricity in the body can lead to irritation, skin sensibility, can make some sorts of anxiety to appear or to give existing ones huge boost, can make you really nervous and even aggressive in rare cases. You can feel lightheaded a bit and your body can also start feeling light.

Sensibility is increasing so you might overreact to some things. Like when someone really dirty comes in your room suddenly and something almost stabs you from the inside, you can almost or literally feel the nervousness and the pain on physical. Or when you raise your energy and you start feeling your own dirt and fears and you want to escape from yourself then lol ( the worst is kundalini stimulation in that case). You can sometimes really feel it all being cleaned from you and relasing itself to your aura from where it needs to be cleaned too. You might overreact to some situations but also to cold air or water, to hot weather, to even sounds. It might..just start to.. irritate you.. everything : )

Shael said:
Phariu said:
This is completely normal. When dirt comes up to the surface, you will feel triggered by tons of things. I remember back in the day I'd want to break something just from someone making a small sound that I could hear (like a parent walking in the room next door).

Keep cleaning yourself and meditating, and over time those things will disappear and you'll feel better than ever. If you aren't doing one already, look into starting a working with Munka, Visuddhi, or Suryae, with the aim of cleaning yourself from these things. You can wait with this until after you finish the 40-day program, if you are still working on that.

If you need any further advice, let me know. :)

Thanks for the advice Shael :) i am glad to know that this actually was a positive sign that i am in the process of transformation. I am meditating everyday, various beginner power meditations on the JoS website.

I haven't started the 40 days program yet. I am not able to find a working link to the program. The link in your signature for the program is dead and the link provided by libra works, but the links to all the meditations there are dead too. Do you know where i can find a working link to the program?

I'm gonna start the 6 months Spiritual Warfare Training actually. I have all the information i need for that program. But do you think i should do the 40 day program instead?

Libra said:
You may be bringing out emotions you have been suppressing that you are not quite ready to deal with if you find them uncontrollable. What meditations have you been doing? Have you been following HP Cobra's 40 Day Program? I highly recommend you do that if you aren't. It helps you gain consistency with your meditations as well as reinforce important foundation meditations that can help you do more advanced meditations in the future. If you do advanced meditations before you are ready, it could be like opening a flood gate of negative energy you have no idea what to do with. You have to build a solid foundation for yourself in all things.

At the moment i am doing beginner power meditations from the JoS website. The links in the pdf file for the 40 day program doesn't work. All the link for the meditations goes to a dead site.
What do you recommend i start with Libra? The 40 Day Program or the 6 months Spiritual Warfare Training?
Appreciate the advice Libra. Thank you :)

lilquote said:
Phariu said:

I haven't done a rtr actually. If possible can you provide me a link to the final rtr. Thanks lilquote :)

SerLorars13 said:
It's very probably that is indeed suppressed anger.
I'm struggling with repressed emotions and a lot of anger myself so I'm not quite sure if I am the one that can give you advices, but hey you are not alone here.

Well there might be something that I know it helps everyone with well anything.
Do void meditations and pay attention to the effects you'll have after just a few months. I assure you that If you do it regularly you will see big positive changes or results, like I did and I still do :)

Be safe!

Thanks for taking the time to guide me SerLorars13. I'm 100% sure we both are gonna overcome over traumas and supressed emotions with consistency and help from the Gods :)

Ara666 said:
This might be suppressed anger. Also, if you start meditating, a lot of things might come to the surface (negative feelings, past life memories, etc.) Not to mention you'll have a lot of deprogramming to do depending on your background.

I suggest you do void meditation to learn how to control your mind. This will be hard at first if you've never done it before, but if you stay consistent, you'll get used to it.

I haven't done a void meditation yet. I will try doing it. Thanks Ara666 :)

Azorm said:
Most likely. When chakras get empowered and when you work on them lot of weird things can happen. Tons and tons of deeply burried emotions start coming out in some way. Even when simply stimulating nervous system with some light meditations sometimes you can feel..well..odd.

If you had a habit of suppresing your anger it really might affect you now in this way, but, sometimes if you stimulate your nervous system too much, you can feel really irritated. From time to time it's hard to control that, as your energy levels tend to change on their own, depending on various different factors. It can just start transforimg and adapting together with your body.

Overstimulated nervous system due to increased bioelecricity in the body can lead to irritation, skin sensibility, can make some sorts of anxiety to appear or to give existing ones huge boost, can make you really nervous and even aggressive in rare cases. You can feel lightheaded a bit and your body can also start feeling light.

Sensibility is increasing so you might overreact to some things. Like when someone really dirty comes in your room suddenly and something almost stabs you from the inside, you can almost or literally feel the nervousness and the pain on physical. Or when you raise your energy and you start feeling your own dirt and fears and you want to escape from yourself then lol ( the worst is kundalini stimulation in that case). You can sometimes really feel it all being cleaned from you and relasing itself to your aura from where it needs to be cleaned too. You might overreact to some situations but also to cold air or water, to hot weather, to even sounds. It might..just start to.. irritate you.. everything : )

That was very informative. Thanks for taking the time to explain this Azorm :) I actually realized a lot of after reading

Phariu said:
Thanks for the advice Shael :) i am glad to know that this actually was a positive sign that i am in the process of transformation. I am meditating everyday, various beginner power meditations on the JoS website.
Keep it up :)

Phariu said:
I haven't started the 40 days program yet. I am not able to find a working link to the program. The link in your signature for the program is dead and the link provided by libra works, but the links to all the meditations there are dead too. Do you know where i can find a working link to the program?
Oh shit I didn't know it was dead. That link is the official one that Cobra provided in his sermon in April, and it's dead too (I just checked). Unfortunately I didn't back the upated one up anywhere. Maybe someone else has it and can link it to you. Alternatively, check this thread for direct links to each meditation in the program. With this, you can just follow the program in the pdf, and use the links in the topic to navigate to each meditation.

Phariu said:
I'm gonna start the 6 months Spiritual Warfare Training actually. I have all the information i need for that program. But do you think i should do the 40 day program instead?
I think you should do the 40 day program first, as this one involves a ton of essential things like Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, Void Meditation, Yoga, and openining your chakras. These things (except for opening the chakras) should be done daily even after the program is finished. They are essential things to keep yourself clean and healthy. :)

Phariu said:
Libra said:

At the moment i am doing beginner power meditations from the JoS website. The links in the pdf file for the 40 day program doesn't work. All the link for the meditations goes to a dead site.
What do you recommend i start with Libra? The 40 Day Program or the 6 months Spiritual Warfare Training?

The links are down because the website it links to was DDoS'd. It'll probably come back online soon.

I've found the links to meditations you need for the 40 day that aren't broken to save you the trouble.

Chakra Spinning

Opening Chakras

Aura of Protection

Aura Cleaning

I recommend doing the 40 day program first and then the Spiritual Warfare Training.

Phariu said:
Azorm said:

That was very informative. Thanks for taking the time to explain this Azorm :) I actually realized a lot of after reading

You are welcome. Also what might help is to add more physical exercise, try to relase that tension. You can do hatha yoga or try to workout a bit, maybe go on a short walk when you feel nervous or irritated.

Your body will love workouts a lot as it's transforming and will need to be strong to handle all that energy later. Also keep attention to your diet :)

Shael said:
Phariu said:
Keep it up :)

Phariu said:
Oh shit I didn't know it was dead. That link is the official one that Cobra provided in his sermon in April, and it's dead too (I just checked). Unfortunately I didn't back the upated one up anywhere. Maybe someone else has it and can link it to you. Alternatively, check this thread for direct links to each meditation in the program. With this, you can just follow the program in the pdf, and use the links in the topic to navigate to each meditation.

Phariu said:
I think you should do the 40 day program first, as this one involves a ton of essential things like Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, Void Meditation, Yoga, and openining your chakras. These things (except for opening the chakras) should be done daily even after the program is finished. They are essential things to keep yourself clean and healthy. :)

Thanks Shael. I finally got everything i need to start the program. I'll start the 40 day program instead of the 6 months training. Appreciate all the help :)

Libra said:
Phariu said:
Libra said:

The links are down because the website it links to was DDoS'd. It'll probably come back online soon.

I've found the links to meditations you need for the 40 day that aren't broken to save you the trouble.

Chakra Spinning

Opening Chakras

Aura of Protection

Aura Cleaning

I recommend doing the 40 day program first and then the Spiritual Warfare Training.

Thanks for the links Libra. I'll start the 40 day program :)

Azorm said:
Phariu said:
Azorm said:

You are welcome. Also what might help is to add more physical exercise, try to relase that tension. You can do hatha yoga or try to workout a bit, maybe go on a short walk when you feel nervous or irritated.

Your body will love workouts a lot as it's transforming and will need to be strong to handle all that energy later. Also keep attention to your diet :)

I have also been thinking about my diet and health overall. I don't think i am fully healthy. I definitely need to make some changes. Thanks for all the help Azorm :)

Phariu said:
lilquote said:
Phariu said:

I haven't done a rtr actually. If possible can you provide me a link to the final rtr. Thanks lilquote :)

https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html
That's the paintable version, but you can find the printable version with a quick search. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back