Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting martial arts

BoRn of fire

When starting martial arts classes for the first time do I need to take into consideration the planet Mars current placement and the moon ? I am wanting to start this wensday the moon will b in Pisces and Mars is still in libra does this all matter ?

BoRn of fire said:
When starting martial arts classes for the first time do I need to take into consideration the planet Mars current placement and the moon ? I am wanting to start this wensday the moon will b in Pisces and Mars is still in libra does this all matter ?
I would say no. Is good as long as is not void. Though what I consider to keep in mind in these cases are the signs that dominates over short term projects/results, like aries. For example if you start something when moon is in aries it may happen that you will renounce in short time.

The Alchemist7 said:
BoRn of fire said:
I would say no. Is good as long as is not void. Though what I consider to keep in mind in these cases are the signs that dominates over short term projects/results, like aries. For example if you start something when moon is in aries it may happen that you will renounce in short time.
Cool thanks for your reply Iv tho moved the date to Tomoro when the moon is in Aquarius

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back