Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Daily Newspaper Circulation Levels Lowest since 1945

Artanis

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/01/circulation-and-revenue-fall-for-newspaper-industry/

WINZ-WINZ for everyone guys!! :cool:

Well... Except for the kikes :lol: More like a lose-lose to them :twisted: :twisted:

Time for magazines and regular and cable TV to suffer the same fate and go away eventually too. As far as I know that is happening with TV though at least in favor of internet stuff which is better cause they don't make anywhere near as much money off it I don't think.

Artanis said:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/01/circulation-and-revenue-fall-for-newspaper-industry/

WINZ-WINZ for everyone guys!! :cool:

Well... Except for the kikes :lol: More like a lose-lose to them :twisted: :twisted:

Everyone is tired of dishonest press.

Artanis said:
HauptSturm said:
I like newspapers....

I think its basically ONLY the Jewish(lying) newspapers ;)
Yes. The newspaper lies. So does the local news. And the other news channels: cnn, fox, msnbc, hln, cnbc. But the newspapers include important things for your local area. As does local news. And the other news channels give you the current national agenda. I love reading the newspaper whether it is truth or lie, because I like seeing what they are lying about, or, what they are making a big deal about, and why they do so. Same with local news and others. I love it. It's the best..... I heard a saying, all politics is local.

HauptSturm said:
Artanis said:
HauptSturm said:
I like newspapers....

Yes. The newspaper lies. So does the local news. And the other news channels: cnn, fox, msnbc, hln, cnbc. But the newspapers include important things for your local area. As does local news. And the other news channels give you the current national agenda. I love reading the newspaper whether it is truth or lie, because I like seeing what they are lying about, or, what they are making a big deal about, and why they do so. Same with local news and others. I love it. It's the best..... I heard a saying, all politics is local.

So you would like the Jew media(98% is controlled by the jews of the media) to keep going and lie to the American people to get them do things like vote for a democrat(a Communist) and drive America into a 3rd World War?

HauptSturm said:
Artanis said:
HauptSturm said:
I like newspapers....

So you would like the Jew media(98% is controlled by the jews of the media) to keep going and lie to the American people to get them do things like vote for a democrat(a Communist) and drive America into a 3rd World War?

This is NOTHING but 100% good news.

At least more trees will be saved, too bad most people have moved on to CNN, Facebook, and Reddit for their propaganda.

Artanis said:

This is NOTHING but 100% good news.
Your local newspaper and local news is still important for your local issues. Pay attention to what's going on....
With alternative media, the news papers can't lie anymore. I get my news from other sources and compare it to newspapers, local news, and national news to get an idea of what's up... I rarely watch TV anymore because I don't own a TV but if I did I'd be watching news all day.

There used to be a law called the Media Anti-trust Act, which ensured more fairness in the media. It made it so that small local news companies would have their voice heard, and would be able to do their own reporting. It demanded that the news industry could not be all grabbed up by a small number of companies owning everything, and they had to allow a larger number of smaller companies share the control. Bill Clinton personally abolished this law and allowed all the news media to be owned by a handful of people.

freedom_of_choice.png

graphic.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back