Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding time for workings?

lilquote

During workings, and especially during important ritual dates, the enemy sometimes tries to prevent us from getting things done. I'm wondering if cleansing/returning curses help with this at all, since I have not been doing it enough.

I'm doing freeing the soul but have little privacy or free time. I've had to start vibrating runes and doing rtrs very late at night and muffled into a teddy bear so nobody will hear. Also wondering if the muffled vibrations affect the working at all.
Thanks in advance for any answers.

Maybe play some music or have the tv on or something like that to cover the noise. And yes, if you’re noticing an increase of attacks, increase protection. It makes a difference. So yes, do the returning curses. Something that has made a difference as well for me, I bought a Citrine necklace and I wear it. I can feel the difference when I take it on and off. Citrine is a stone that helps with protection. It’s not bulletproof but it helps.

If i am understanding you correctly. ..

Well I can understand if you are a busy bee with a lot of distractions happening and things to get done!

So i used to wake very very early morning whilst everyone is still asleep before I actually start my day and do the things i need to do. But you need to get used to waking up so early and build up to it because you might get so tired and adjust.
So you can do that.

You can create a routine.

Example:

First thing in the Morning:

♤ Workout and drink cups of water (this helps wake you up) (You can do Yoga as well if you want because it helps wake up you as well)

♤ Do your meditation and then a RTR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just build up to it slowly so you can adjust. You dont want to rush and end up back at square 1 again.

Actually it's ok and RTR still works anyway. You can also say it in your head. Still works!
I do it sometimes when I really have to be quiet. You can even whisper.
I mean you can even chant without vibrating too If you really have to. It's still fine. Dont worry about it.

Eric13 said:
Maybe play some music or have the tv on or something like that to cover the noise. And yes, if you’re noticing an increase of attacks, increase protection. It makes a difference. So yes, do the returning curses. Something that has made a difference as well for me, I bought a Citrine necklace and I wear it. I can feel the difference when I take it on and off. Citrine is a stone that helps with protection. It’s not bulletproof but it helps.

I'll look into getting a necklace like that. My biggest issue is that I share a room with someone who is home very often. So I don't need to cover up the sound of the ritual, I just can't do it until like 2-4am when I know they're asleep. I try and do the protection/cleansing daily but I've been told to do it multiple times a day if possible.

RoseWolf said:

Well I can understand if you are a busy bee with a lot of distractions happening and things to get done!

So i used to wake very very early morning whilst everyone is still asleep before I actually start my day and do the things i need to do. But you need to get used to waking up so early and build up to it because you might get so tired and adjust.
So you can do that.

Example:

♤ Workout and drink cups of water (this helps wake you up) (You can do Yoga as well if you want because it helps wake up you as well)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just build up to it slowly so you can adjust. You dont want to rush and end up back at square 1 again.

Actually it's ok and RTR still works anyway. You can also say it in your head. Still works!
I mean you can even chant without vibrating too If you really have to. It's still fine. Dont worry about it.

I already do the rtr in my head when I have to :D But as stated in my other response, I share a room and living situation with someone. So I suppose it's the lack of privacy that's messing me up.
Also, I'd like to do a working for it one day, I'm so bad at keeping a routine. I'll keep a regular meditation schedule for a couple weeks, then something comes up and I end up stopping everything for a while. At least with a working, I can force myself to keep it up for the 40 days.

lilquote said:
RoseWolf said:

So you can do that.

Example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already do the rtr in my head when I have to :D But as stated in my other response, I share a room and living situation with someone. So I suppose it's the lack of privacy that's messing me up.
Also, I'd like to do a working for it one day, I'm so bad at keeping a routine. I'll keep a regular meditation schedule for a couple weeks, then something comes up and I end up stopping everything for a while. At least with a working, I can force myself to keep it up for the 40 days.

I also face that too. Something messes up my routine sometimes. Just learn how to stay flexible and be ok with it and see it as enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back