Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR focusing on a specific person

EasternFireLion666

Short and simple question. What do you think the effect would be of doing lots of RTR sessions focusing on a specific jew? If the person has non jewish blood would this affect the rtr effect? Is the rtr weaker for the cause if when done we focus on a specific person rather than the cause?

Why would you do that when there’s other ways to deal with people causing you problems? Rather than take away energy for our cause? Wtf. The power of the rtrs is us all doing them together and it’s power in numbers. You, an individual doing them to target one person, what do you think it’ll do? I’ve done it to entity fucks, messing with me. It has an effect. But it takes a lot. Even spamming them on them it takes a lot of time and effort.

But here’s the deal, do the rtr the way we were instructed. If someone is giving you trouble, curse them. Do a specific working to deal with that specific individual. We have a more important matters we’re dealing with and it’s bigger than some personal conflict with someone.

Never thought of using it on a specific Jew directly wonder what would happen? A gentile? At least a couple people have said they have done the RTR into people to wake them up before. It may be more effective if after you cross out each letter you say an affirmation like "all Jewish Curses are removed from (name of persons) soul right now" of course this isn't supposed to be a regular thing as the RTR is supposed to be used to take down the enemy in general world wide but if someone sees a purpose in using it on any specific gentile or Jew or maybe even themselves if they were severely cursed once to see what happens I don't see why not as long as they are also doing it the regular way at least once on that day as well. The HPs can comment on this if it's not a good thing to do and I would hope they would. If you want try it and report back your findings you may also want to try the same affirmation with the Jew after each letter but add blessings afterwards as well maybe example "all Jewish Curses and blessings are removed from (name of kikes) soul (name of kike) is destroyed right now" be creative.. The thing is that is the curses are the Jews whole soul and they try to bless their own so this would probably completely destroy that individual Jew if it was focused on it like this. Idk

EasternFireLion666 said:
Short and simple question. What do you think the effect would be of doing lots of RTR sessions focusing on a specific jew? If the person has non jewish blood would this affect the rtr effect? Is the rtr weaker for the cause if when done we focus on a specific person rather than the cause?

I can only speak for my self, when I imagine the jew thouthform destroyed after rtr breathing blue energy/fire towards it x 18 i feel the effekt is stronger or different as if you imagine your self empowered free of curses. didn´t try to fokus on a singel jew. i somewhere did read if you do this on a jew near you he will avoid you or leave people who are close to you.

EasternFireLion666 said:

I can vouch that other rtrs had good effects when focusing it on jews, and it still benefits everyone, but I wouldn't touch their affirmation or focus it on non jews as that makes no sense. If someone is bothering you just refer to the methods in the witchcraft section on the jos.

Specter said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I can vouch that other rtrs had good effects when focusing it on jews, and it still benefits everyone, but I wouldn't touch their affirmation or focus it on non jews as that makes no sense. If someone is bothering you just refer to the methods in the witchcraft section on the jos.

I was referingbto the fact that it is a mixee jewish person not a full jew. So i was wondering if the effects would be as strong as they would be on a pure jew

I must admit when I've done Rtrs I've focused on my supervisor who is jewish. Ive imagined the Letter on his forehead and his entire head blowing up into little pieces. I believe it still takes effect.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Specter said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I was referingbto the fact that it is a mixee jewish person not a full jew. So i was wondering if the effects would be as strong as they would be on a pure jew

Yeah same thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back