Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Perception

Maya

Each person has a unique shape of character. This is shaped by each person's beliefs, attitudes, behaviour, natal chart, temper; the soul itself.

The soul is expressed in certain ways in each lifetime, but experiences we face shape this too.

Each person lives his own reality, more or less. And each person's reality changes through the years. Our family is our reality when we are kids; we know no other person but them. Then our school is added to our reality, and as we get older, our perception of the horizons of the world expands.

Most people believe that their own reality is the only one valuable, and that what they believe is right. This created it's base on what they have experienced from their early years in this lifetime (not to mention past lives) until today.
What their parents have taught them, what their parents have or haven't done, what their partner did to them, how others treat them, and so on. All these shape our perception and our point of view, even on the most pointless things.

Having a shaped character based on all these, makes us who we are, having our own thoughts, emotions, perception. We are so different from each other, that, if two individuals experience the exact same situation, they will act differently. Their behaviour will be based on their thoughts and emotions, based on their past experiences and knowledge; based on their perception. I am writing this because a friend of mine is experiencing a situation which makes her deal with a hangup caused by her parents, and I thought that this could help others for making provisions for anything similar.

The individual is triggered because of his perception of each situation. It's the perception  each individual has, of what is his reality, of what is right and wrong, of what is good and bad. For example, for a man,  swimming is something he fears. For another person, it's his favourite thing.

Now let's say that the one who felt fear had a related bad experience when he was a kid for example (or even past life). This man, when he grows up, he will at least dislike swimming because it triggers him negative feelings. He can choose to heal himself from that bad experience.
Sticking to Satanic knowledge only helps us advance. Any other influence only takes our focus and makes us progress slower.

It's up to us not to get stuck on a bad experience we had and not create our reality in a way that lets us use this experience as an excuse of what we have become.
This way has helped me a lot in my life and in any problem I have faced.
Through meditation we can see other perspectives, and in any situation which is not favourable for us, makes us to be able to adapt our possibilities and come through it unscathed.
With meditation we can unshackle from our souls this disorienting, falsified perception created from the enemy, traumas, dysfunctions we may experience in our daily lives, but most importantly, seeking spiritual advancement.
I own everything I have become today to meditation. The present from our Gods.

Healing ourselves makes us to stop having the need of this "comfort zone " and continue to feed and live something just because we are afraid to face the real situation.
I am mentioning this because some of us may not realise how lucky we are to be able to meditate and be able to see beyond the blinkers enemy puts us or even our own self; surpassing our own limits and obstacles (fears, psychological issues, traumas, loss).
By disolving our personal obstacles we become better, not only in our daily lives but also as advanced human beings.

It's so nice to see when someone is growing and maturing here, to see someone who understands more. With meditations we really can open our minds more, to expand our consciousness and to see what most people can't see. We can surpass ourselves we can escape and see beyond the border of our mind. The more you are serious about meditations and about this path, the more you will be rewarded in every way. Often people can't fix their life because they can't even see properly what are they doing wrong, and in most cases they are stuck for a long time..

Yes that's so true. Meditation is our key to advancement. In order to fix our lives, we first should be able to see the root of the  problem we experience. Meditation can help us mature, advance and see everything clearly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back