Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does Satanic Rosary grow in power the more you use it?

Purified666

As in will it affect the future workings you might do with it? I hope this doesn't sound silly :?

I do not think so unless it has stones that can be charged. You should always keep your satanic props very clean and away from others though.

Purified666 said:
As in will it affect the future workings you might do with it? I hope this doesn't sound silly :?
Yes, I believe this was stated on the JoS site to be the case.
Now, I am not 100% sure on this, but I think this effect may be amplified if you use actual gemstones on your rosary, as opposed to plastic or wood. I could be wrong here though.

Purified666 said:
Yes, so it’s ideal to have one for black magic and one for white. So the energies don’t fight each other. Also it’s a good idea to store them in a particular place, like a box or silk bag. Something to hold them in where the energy won’t leak.

Anything you use steadily will build in energy, whether meditating and doing workings or not. You’re bedroom or places you spend time a lot in will have your energy. Precious items you use frequently, etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back