Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Experiences I Had With the Jews.

magus.immortalis

I wrote a post similar to this about three days ago and it did not go through. I did not get a notification either in my email or when I log in here. So I guess the forum ate it. I'm writing another one now.

I live in a big city in North America. There's lots, and I mean LOTS, of Jews here. Not just white-skinned ones but different ones from all races. I have to go out and run errands and take the bus, train or walk. Even just going to the hardware store or to the mall, I get these ugly, hostile, or suspicious looks from no other than the Jew. I can tell from their cold staring eyes (doesn't matter what color their eyes are) and their energy that emanates off them.

I was talking with my White Nationalist friend today and although he is not a spiritual Satanist, he knows I am and he is well aware of the Jewish problem. I told some of my experiences since I last saw him.

My friend noted that those who are awake, aware of the Jews and their plague upon humanity seem to notice a disturbance somehow in their immediate surroundings where an awake, empowered spiritual Satanist is.

They know who is asleep and whom they can take advantage of. They also sense clearly and instinctively and know who is onto them. Then the Jew tries to make friends with you, or hurls curses mentally at you when your back is turned.

It's like these Jews have a radar or antenna in their soul or just pure instinct. It's not even practicing religious Jews either that act hostile towards me. These are ones from all walks of life and professions.

My Guardian Demon told me, "don't engage with the enemy. Remove yourself from the situation."

I cannot over-emphasize Aura of Protection and Void Meditation. To protect yourself and then to quiet your mind and be aware of your surroundings. I am a single female travelling alone and I have to watch my own back.

I mentally steel myself before I leave my home. I walk and act confidently but not arrogantly. People generally leave me alone and I stay out of mobs and keep an ear and eye out for any situations in public transit or on the street that might escalate.

I had to run errands earlier this weekend. I got on the bus and got a seat. There was a Jewess who stood directly in front of me, as the bus was full. She had dyed blonde hair and big, bright blue eyes. I was bored and decided to tune into her energy as there was nothing else to do. Traffic was a bit slow.

I discovered that she was Jewess. Ok. Then that she was an empath. She had a great deal more bio-electricity coming off of her but there was that nasty Jewish soul underneath. After about five minutes, she turned her head and looked me square in the eye. She didn't look happy. She knew I was tuning into her energy. I returned her gaze calmly.

I got off the bus before she did as it was my stop. I am walking for about five minutes, when I feel someone behind me, about 10 feet away, staring into the back of my head. I actually turned my whole body around to look. Sure enough, some other nasty kike who suddenly looked nervous and averted his eyes to look ahead, beyond me instead of directly at me. He followed me some city blocks. It's likely we were headed to the same shopping mall but he kept his distance.

After getting what I needed downtown, I got back on the bus. I was sitting at the very back, right next to the window. I was just looking out the window, and I felt this nasty ass filthy swirling energy come to the back and in the middle back seats about 2-3 feet away from me. The bus was full. I looked up, and saw a man, about 30-50 years old. He had those cold eyes and distinct energy that made him a Jew.

After about two minutes, I feel someone looking at me so I turn and look. He's looking right at me. I get annoyed, but decide to go back to looking out the window. After another minute, he's still staring. Scowling, I look at his cold, hard face and empty eyes and he doesn't flinch, doesn't look away, doesn't give a shit about manners and doesn't care for social niceties.

I hold his eye, look at this face, look him from top to toe, and look back out the window. I don't care for holding the eye contact game against fucking psychopaths. I don't know who I am dealing with and if these Jewish creatures have a concealed weapon. He watches me the whole time, until he gets off the bus. I make sure he gets off first and I follow, keeping my eye on the back of his head.

I am guided to go to one end of the subway train platform. He is on the other end. I know my Guardians guided me to keep a safe distance from him.

As I wait for the train, my Guardian Demoness Marchosias comes and stands on the platform with me. She is calm, strong, and keeps a steady eye on me. I feel comforted, strengthened, and know that everything will be okay.

There was one young woman with heavy Christian energy around her. So, she's Christian. I had turned my head to look around and saw her staring at me with big eyes. She actually never took her eyes off me, even when I moved to stand in front of her, nearing the ledge, and then moved away. She kept staring. I examined her energy and lo and behold, another Jewess who is a Christian.

There was another woman, about 40-50 years old, with dirty blonde hair and big round blue eyes that protruded out of her head a bit. She was sitting on the bench against the wall, also waiting on the train. She was watching me carefully and intently.

Then when I get on the train, this same woman sits right next to me. I examine her energy and it's another fucking Jewish empath. I feel her tune into me. Marchosias stands in front of me, a bit to my right. She keeps a steady eye on me while also keeping an eye on this Jewess empath.

But it gets better. The woman who is a Christian Jewess must have called for the "host of Heaven" to come. All these "angels" come. (They are thought-forms.) They don't do anything, just gather around and make the air thicker. I noticed they just watch me. Marchosias' energy is much, much stronger and brighter, and she keeps them from harassing me.

Then Marchosias' attention and eyes shift fully to the Jewess sitting next to me. I feel it, this creature next to me, feels it.

Shifty scheming lizards. I had acted aware, alert but relaxed the whole time, also tuning into this woman's energy. Then my full attention shifted to her, too. I intuitively and strongly felt and knew that she was planning something, to do to me, in front of everyone on the train or follow me off of it. The train was not full, but had plenty of people on it.

This conniving little reptile gets off a stop early. As Marchosias tells me. Then Marchosias walks with me up to the street, and I make my way home.

Yes, I know I could have moved to another seat. But I wasn't sure if the Jew on the bus that stared at me the whole time was on the train. I also did not want to appear weak or afraid. Don't want Jews or Christian bozos crowing that they "conquered Satan!" and strutting around like they owned the joint. This is just the way I am.

I did not talk to this Jewess next to me the whole time. I know she was listening to me, tuning into my energy, so she could read my emotions, so I kept my mind void and quiet. I kept myself relaxed. Marchosias being there helped, a lot.

I know that empaths, can tell a lot about a person's current mental state just from feeling their emotions, alone.

Every time I go out and encounter the enemy in all shapes and sizes, races and from all walks of life, who stare at me with hostility from across a restaurant or attempt to bore some hateful hole into the back of my head while they are behind me in line for a service, I do not even act or feel surprised anymore.

I must repeat and emphasize the importance of the Aura of Protection at least twice daily, making it strong, and void meditation. As one advances and picks up the energy, emotions and general vibes of people, it can save their life.

I had to vent a bit and get this off my chest. Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

Here where i live you don't see a lot of jews but the other day i saw like a family of them, they must have been the ones that are of the lower cast within the jews (like gipsy and similar) it was like looking to parassites walking toghers, like a family of virus or something lol when i passed by this jewish bitch just looked at me like she saw something bad. I guess just as we SS can notice them they can notice us too. I don't think She thought i was a SS or something but it's an istinct that they have that makes them aware of us.

That is interesting I will copy paste my experience I posted here in case this helps anyone understand the enemy idk if you saw it.

Your story explains how they knew something was different in me. These ones I think were full blooded Jews at least the guy with the hook nose and pale thin complexion that first talked to me probably was. Its not like I didn't run into one of these guys before I believe one of them was the guy who tried to follow me home last summer in a really creepy way. I am moving in December to a different neighborhood luckily and I do suspect these people really do things remember I sometimes heard screaming of children and disturbing sounds around Jewish holidays this is insane and I'd like to believe not happening and maybe I am delusional or something but the fact these people were talking about such horrible things makes me think I may not be. I can't be so sure it's not. Even my old roommate who lives in this complex still suspects someone is doing something terrible she hears all these kinds of things too it only happens late at night apparently.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24703
I happened to be hanging out somewhere (a bar) a couple days ago and some Jews actually kind of were harrassing me. I could tell just by the nose and their complexion was off somehow.

Not to mention something felt wierd and bad being around them. That is all.

I really honestly don't deal with the enemy much nor do I hang out with them or nothing. I mostly keep to myself in today's world I really don't have that many friends.

I will keep it that way unless someone is a really good person or on our side cause you know what I wanted to say this for everyone here. Being alone is better than having bad or traumatic things happen to you being hurt or killed or being indoctrinated or confused by the enemies of Satan.

The oddest thing was the conversation of these people. They were talking in an odd and emotionless way about serial killers the dark web people being killed and tortured for money. They were talking about this the whole time they were there. They had the vibe they were empty and emotionless. They literally kept trying to talk to me and said I know you are being sectrative your not telling me something. Then that guy tried to get me to go with him and give me a ride home.Wasn't going to do that I don't think I'd be alive if I did. Then that one guy left and another one went right up to me and tried more like demanding tell me your secrets he even at one point said "I know you have powers" etc eventually they left me alone and just left but I was kind of freaked out by this. Lucky I was in a public place.

I just wanted to share this since I actually unfortunately did have an experience with them after I posted on this.

There's lots of Jews where I live. I've known a lot of Jews growing up here. On three separate occasions I've encountered a Jew who looked and behaved exactly like one I knew prior. It's like the Jewish race is just one big giant Jew family. I get rid of one Jew in my life and an exact Jew clone replaces the other. It's freaky...
https://youtu.be/7GSgWzmR_-c?t=254

I don't envy anyone that lives in places with a lot of Jews. Whether they realize it or not, their souls feed off of other souls, they love it when you are miserable. I work a retail job and most people that have gone out of their way to be rude and disrespectful are Jews and Xtians. I've had them come in and immediately be hostile or defensive from a simple question. How can I help you? How are you doing today? I project my voice, I am not meek, and I suppose it comes off as an attack to them while others smile and engage with me, like a normal human being. They do sense that we are different, it's a part of any being's nature to sense something that could be a potential threat, the same that we sense that they are different. Animals that can't sense a threat are another's breakfast.

Libra said:
I don't envy anyone that lives in places with a lot of Jews. Whether they realize it or not, their souls feed off of other souls, they love it when you are miserable. I work a retail job and most people that have gone out of their way to be rude and disrespectful are Jews and Xtians. I've had them come in and immediately be hostile or defensive from a simple question. How can I help you? How are you doing today? I project my voice, I am not meek, and I suppose it comes off as an attack to them while others smile and engage with me, like a normal human being. They do sense that we are different, it's a part of any being's nature to sense something that could be a potential threat, the same that we sense that they are different. Animals that can't sense a threat are another's breakfast.

That sucks. My experience too is that the strong xtians will sense something in me and be suprisingly cold for no apparent reason. I notice a big difference in how my parents interact with me since I have been serious in Satanism they don't know what the fuck i believe other than i am not xtian I send out confusing signals sometimes though cause I am not sure how they would react if they really knew fully what i believe is about. My best way I can describe it is they feel uncomfortable subconsciously and fearful of me. The good of this is they seem fearful to bring up religion or not help me with stuff lol I wonder what they think I will do.

Anyways about Jews other than what i said i should share this too this is why I am posting this i wanted to add xtians seem to sense something too that is if they seriously believe the crap my dad was an xtian pastor. When I was in Highschool before I was even Satanic or aware of the Jews I had a guidance consoler who was an open Jew yes by blood too. The odd thing is she kind of sucked up to me and tried to be my friend by being like you are so nice and kind or whatever. I am not sure what she was trying to do. She knew I was not like everyone else so I guess she tried to get me to trust her. It wasn't working though cause I sensed something off about her before I even knew what a Jew was to be honest. She even for some reason at one point said she knows the holohoax didn't happen (i don't know who bought up to her or why that I had said something about it to another few people in history class about this I was even thinking of doing q paper on it but thankfully I didn't but I know I didn't say anything about this to her) but she said they use it to combat hatred or something I can't fully even remember so even if it's a lie it's not all bad. I got this really bad feeling from her though what at the time I described as a sick type feeling and I felt it in my solar plexus chakra. She even took me home one day from school cause I had missed the bus cause I was talking to a teacher after school or her or something idk but she went up to my parents and said right to them "you shouldn't give him so much freedom you know be more strict" she didn't even know about my situation much even my parents found it bad.

So yeah here you go another experience with a Jew. I live in an area that probably has them but not to an insane extent it's not like Jew York or whatever. This was in a different place though than where I am now when I went to school. I would not even want to be in the presence of inferiors like them if I could help it. They do feed off of everyone and try to make their lives miserable. The hardcore xtians too although Jews are way worse in energy even to them

luis said:
Here where i live you don't see a lot of jews but the other day i saw like a family of them, they must have been the ones that are of the lower cast within the jews (like gipsy and similar) it was like looking to parassites walking toghers, like a family of virus or something lol when i passed by this jewish bitch just looked at me like she saw something bad. I guess just as we SS can notice them they can notice us too. I don't think She thought i was a SS or something but it's an istinct that they have that makes them aware of us.

This happens pretty much every time I go out and leave my home. I get used to it by now, but it's annoying to be watched with their shifty reptile eyes. It's not always pure Jews either-there's a lot of mixed Jews that look at me. Or super Christians.

I agree that it's definitely an instinct.

slyscorpion said:
That is interesting I will copy paste my experience I posted here in case this helps anyone understand the enemy idk if you saw it.

Your story explains how they knew something was different in me. These ones I think were full blooded Jews at least the guy with the hook nose and pale thin complexion that first talked to me probably was. Its not like I didn't run into one of these guys before I believe one of them was the guy who tried to follow me home last summer in a really creepy way. I am moving in December to a different neighborhood luckily and I do suspect these people really do things remember I sometimes heard screaming of children and disturbing sounds around Jewish holidays this is insane and I'd like to believe not happening and maybe I am delusional or something but the fact these people were talking about such horrible things makes me think I may not be. I can't be so sure it's not. Even my old roommate who lives in this complex still suspects someone is doing something terrible she hears all these kinds of things too it only happens late at night apparently.

I happened to be hanging out somewhere (a bar) a couple days ago and some Jews actually kind of were harrassing me. I could tell just by the nose and their complexion was off somehow.

I really honestly don't deal with the enemy much nor do I hang out with them or nothing. I mostly keep to myself in today's world I really don't have that many friends.

I will keep it that way unless someone is a really good person or on our side cause you know what I wanted to say this for everyone here. Being alone is better than having bad or traumatic things happen to you being hurt or killed or being indoctrinated or confused by the enemies of Satan.

The oddest thing was the conversation of these people. They were talking in an odd and emotionless way about serial killers the dark web people being killed and tortured for money. They were talking about this the whole time they were there. They had the vibe they were empty and emotionless. They literally kept trying to talk to me and said I know you are being sectrative your not telling me something. Then that guy tried to get me to go with him and give me a ride home.Wasn't going to do that I don't think I'd be alive if I did. Then that one guy left and another one went right up to me and tried more like demanding tell me your secrets he even at one point said "I know you have powers" etc eventually they left me alone and just left but I was kind of freaked out by this. Lucky I was in a public place.

I just wanted to share this since I actually unfortunately did have an experience with them after I posted on this.

That sounds pretty intense. I am glad you are safe. I haven't had actual conversation with the enemy in person.
I've imagined scenarios where I practice saying something. Then my Guardian interrupts my daydream and tells me sternly, "don't engage with the enemy. Remove yourself from the situation."

I'm not saying no one has the balls to come confront me or start shit, they just never take their eyes off of me.
I am usually travelling alone. I get murderous stares that make me feel super uncomfortable. But underneath that, I feel their fear and hesitation. Bonus points for my Aura of Protection lol.

I just do my best to look relaxed and keep calm because these reptile stinkers can feel my discomfort and they look smug and satisfied if I feel or look worried, fearful or uncomfortable. Like they are sharks smelling blood or dogs smelling fear. They pounce on that.

If it's a subway train I might move away further down and sit somewhere else. But I usually just sit there if I don't feel danger or a threat, just discomfort. I don't ignore my intuition, usually. Or maybe my Guardians with me tell me to move, like NOW. I do it.

HauptSturm said:
There's lots of Jews where I live. I've known a lot of Jews growing up here. On three separate occasions I've encountered a Jew who looked and behaved exactly like one I knew prior. It's like the Jewish race is just one big giant Jew family. I get rid of one Jew in my life and an exact Jew clone replaces the other. It's freaky...
https://youtu.be/7GSgWzmR_-c?t=254

It's like they never evolve as a race, only getting more cunning and sneakier and more sly. They have that look in their eyes that says you can never trust them, or let your guard down around them.

slyscorpion said:

you know that shit about the dark web you just mentioned, i heard about it a while back and alot of people say that kind of stuff is just creepypasta stories...i have a different feeling however

magus.immortalis said:
slyscorpion said:

That sounds pretty intense. I am glad you are safe. I haven't had actual conversation with the enemy in person.
I've imagined scenarios where I practice saying something. Then my Guardian interrupts my daydream and tells me sternly, "don't engage with the enemy. Remove yourself from the situation."

I'm not saying no one has the balls to come confront me or start shit, they just never take their eyes off of me.
I am usually travelling alone. I get murderous stares that make me feel super uncomfortable. But underneath that, I feel their fear and hesitation. Bonus points for my Aura of Protection lol.

I just do my best to look relaxed and keep calm because these reptile stinkers can feel my discomfort and they look smug and satisfied if I feel or look worried, fearful or uncomfortable. Like they are sharks smelling blood or dogs smelling fear. They pounce on that.

If it's a subway train I might move away further down and sit somewhere else. But I usually just sit there if I don't feel danger or a threat, just discomfort. I don't ignore my intuition, usually. Or maybe my Guardians with me tell me to move, like NOW. I do it.

Ok yeah i didn't even fully realize they were enemy at first until I put two and two toghether and realized the guy looked off as did his friends and why are they obsessively talking about stuff on the dark web in such a happy way etc.

Next time I will take your Gaurdians advice and just not engage them it was a waste of time. I will just get up and leave. There are a few people in my work place who I suspect might have some Jew blood but they are not full from the way they look and the vibe I get. They stare at me angry and don't act very nice. When I am forced to work with them I don't just get the feeling that I really don't like these people that is all. I try to not let it ruin my day though. A full Jew would not be working at a job that is only about 6 dollars above minimum wage (which reminds me at least my work place realized this but some don't minimum wage even at full time and over time is not enough for anyone to live on) so I doubt these people are fully Jews. Since it is a university though I do see full ones there some times coming in from other parts but I don't engage and won't.

I won't engage them again if this ever happens again that I end up near one like that.

Libra said:
like a normal human being.
The jew is not a Human at all, and christians hardly are, with their soul effectively being replaced by jew energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back