Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best depiction of Ancient Greece in media yet?

Egon

Website
odysee.com
Ancient Greece has always been my favorite "sub-division" of the Ancient Satanic culture. But it seems even though it's the most depicted in movies and such, 99% of media inspired by it is utter garbage. Maybe the only exception was a Disney cartoon about Hercules lol. The 90's Odyssey movie wasn't that great and let alone that cheap Hercules TV series but these were the only "decent" entertainment I had access as a child.

Then Ubisoft launched the next Assassin's Creed game that would be based on Ancient Greece, and it made me very excited even though I'm not into the franchise, and now I found it has a tour mode that is centered in learning and not just a gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8rcx4yuqOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRuHLCpOoF0

What are your opinions? I'm considering buying the game, it seems very immersive and beautiful.

maxresdefault.jpg

Assassin's creed is about a group of assassins assasinating templar knights for some obtuse reason which I have forgotten because I haven't played it since assassins creed 3.

Egon said:
Ancient Greece has always been my favorite "sub-division" of the Ancient Satanic culture. But it seems even though it's the most depicted in movies and such, 99% of media inspired by it is utter garbage. Maybe the only exception was a Disney cartoon about Hercules lol. The 90's Odyssey movie wasn't that great and let alone that cheap Hercules TV series but these were the only "decent" entertainment I had access as a child.

Then Ubisoft launched the next Assassin's Creed game that would be based on Ancient Greece, and it made me very excited even though I'm not into the franchise, and now I found it has a tour mode that is centered in learning and not just a gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8rcx4yuqOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRuHLCpOoF0

What are your opinions? I'm considering buying the game, it seems very immersive and beautiful.

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you played AC Origins? I did.

It also portrayed Ancient Egypt pretty well. Although it was late Ptolemaic Egypt, that has already descended into chaos and got corrupted by enemy.

Of course, there is pinch of leftist crap, couldn’t go without that, other than that, it is pretty much good. And Origins also has Tour Mode, too. You can explore Alexandria, Memphis, Cyrene...many metropolises of that time.

I will have to try Odyssey, too.

I played the game, you will kill athenians or spartans(based on your preferences) but it’s a pretty cool game, and very big too.

I hate Ubisoft. I played most of the assassin's creed saga and after my tastes and critic sense improved I started to hate them when I played Unity. I got really mad in a part where I wasn't seeing who was shooting me. And the camera was annoying, it was like retarded.
That and the fact that far cry 4 is a terrible game made me hate Ubisoft.

Larissa666 said:
I've seen the trailer and it didn't make me as excited, it bothers me as Egypt is even harder to depict than Greece I think, and the inaccuracies get even worse.

I saw people complain that it was politically correct and women were students. It is considered historically inaccurate but we know that ancient Greece was not misogynistic?

I have played the game, it is indeed immersive and beautiful.
There're also multiple endings if i recall correctly.
I think you'll like the story in this, the antagonists are very parallel to the jews.

If you're playing it for the assassin creed experience then you'd be disappointed it's more of an RPG than a stealth game.

Larissa666 said:

It also portrayed Ancient Egypt pretty well. Although it was late Ptolemaic Egypt, that has already descended into chaos and got corrupted by enemy.

Of course, there is pinch of leftist crap, couldn’t go without that, other than that
i didn't play it because i had a feeling they'd portray it wrongly, and that seems to be the case from what i see, ubisoft is known for being very PC.
i liked AC black flag and AC rouge where you get to play as the Templar, but Odyssey was great, only thing holding it back is the retarded ass grind that pretty much gets people to go through their abominable mircotransactions.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I saw people complain that it was politically correct and women were students. It is considered historically inaccurate but we know that ancient Greece was not misogynistic?
Because you can chose to play as man or a woman (they're warriors because what the game is about) lol how depicting anything positive about females in Ancient Aryan culture is "SJW". Funny though the producers didn't obsess over any "Greeks were all gay" and I heard in the DLC you can go for a romance route that happens to be heterosexual.

Same people who complain about playing a woman in Odyssey didn't complain of the Woker movie writen by kikes however, which totally is not commie crap because it's done "right".

Rook said:
I have played the game, it is indeed immersive and beautiful.
There're also multiple endings if i recall correctly.
I think you'll like the story in this, the antagonists are very parallel to the jews.

If you're playing it for the assassin creed experience then you'd be disappointed it's more of an RPG than a stealth game.

Larissa666 said:

Of course, there is pinch of leftist crap, couldn’t go without that, other than that
i didn't play it because i had a feeling they'd portray it wrongly, and that seems to be the case from what i see, ubisoft is known for being very PC.
i liked AC black flag and AC rouge where you get to play as the Templar, but Odyssey was great, only thing holding it back is the retarded ass grind that pretty much gets people to go through their abominable mircotransactions.

I learned about places and people from Egyptian history that I didn’t even know existed. That is enough for me.

As for PC bullshit, such “we wuz kingz” (Bayek of Siwa just had to be black, we all know why, Greeks and Egyptians hating each other, Greeks being deviant pedophiles...etc), I just ignored it.

Egon said:
Larissa666 said:
I've seen the trailer and it didn't make me as excited, it bothers me as Egypt is even harder to depict than Greece I think, and the inaccuracies get even worse.

It is set in Ptolemaic Egypt (around 50 BCE). That’s why it was easier to reconstruct. If they tried to reconstruct Intermediate and Old period, they would just fail miserably.

They really dedicated a lot of attention to detail.

When it comes to video games, the older I get, the more the gameplay seems to be a nuisance that gets in the way of theme and experience. Whereas in high-school I would have died to get my hands on something like AC: Odyssey, these days I can only tolerate metroidvanias and the like. I would much like to explore ancient Athens as a VR experience. There aren't enough of these products out there, unfortunately.

So I did buy the game and I have to control myself from playing it too much. This game is extremely beautiful and I can see that Gentiles put their hearts in depicting Ancient Greece, the people and the quests to honor the Gods and our Ancestors. You have to kill some (((cultists))) who are playing the strings behind the civil war in Greece. Some of the minor missions include helping High Priests of the Gods, and just exacting the will of the Gods in helping the common people, like helping a poor housewife who was praying to Thoth-Hermes but was being fooled by some thieves impersonating the Gods.

You can make bad choices just like in real life, or you can progress and become a literal Hero in the Greek sense, and do incredible feats to improve the fate of Greece.

As for the gameplay itself, from some harsh reviwers I expected it to be some Skyrim wacky cringefest, but the battle mechanics, grinding and leveling was surprisingly satisfying, that from someone who is more of a SoulsBorne gamer and wouldn't like this kind of RPG very much if that wasn't the case.

Nevermind Jewbisoft, they just distribute it and make certain demands to jew on some creators and keep them from doing things that are too good for Gentiles.

Egon said:
So I did buy the game and I have to control myself from playing it too much. This game is extremely beautiful and I can see that Gentiles put their hearts in depicting Ancient Greece, the people and the quests to honor the Gods and our Ancestors. You have to kill some (((cultists))) who are playing the strings behind the civil war in Greece. Some of the minor missions include helping High Priests of the Gods, and just exacting the will of the Gods in helping the common people, like helping a poor housewife who was praying to Thoth-Hermes but was being fooled by some thieves impersonating the Gods.

You can make bad choices just like in real life, or you can progress and become a literal Hero in the Greek sense, and do incredible feats to improve the fate of Greece.

As for the gameplay itself, from some harsh reviwers I expected it to be some Skyrim wacky cringefest, but the battle mechanics, grinding and leveling was surprisingly satisfying, that from someone who is more of a SoulsBorne gamer and wouldn't like this kind of RPG very much if that wasn't the case.

Nevermind Jewbisoft, they just distribute it and make certain demands to jew on some creators and keep them from doing things that are too good for Gentiles.

I need some of this bro

I agree with you, it is beautiful to explore this Game and learn things you didn't know
(but with a filter in mind, since the producers might be jewish).
I personally liked going to Crete in this game. Now Crete is filled with shit churches everywhere.
What i don't like is how they force you to kill your ancestors in this Game,
the same with "God of War" who kills the Gods, Greek and Nordic.
About AC Odyssey, i like the ancient Greek shantys, Ares God of War is my favorite when sung by the females.
I don't like the constant gay references and how they try to sell it,
like it was something normal to be gay and open about it in ancient greece.
Maybe it was/is normal for jews, but not ancient greeks.
Like in "Ghost of Tsushima" where they try to sell us a lesbian samurai grandma.
There is a game called: Spartan Total Warrior on the PS2, you should check it out, nice soundtrack too.
But again it forces you to kill your ancestors like a crypto jew.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It has always been normal and it is still normal and accepted here in the Joy of Satan, that's is if you're coming from somewhere else that's not how we work here so please do your homework and read the sermons and the info in the site starting with HPS Maxine very basic sermons like "Sexual Freedom" here, before anyone starts derailing another topic in another useless gay debate:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Joy_of_Satan_2010_Sermons.pdf
As in the above no Greeks nor any Pagan culture had any problem with being gay or heterosexual, and Jews are the only ones obsessed in criminalizing normal gay people who are not into LGBT politics while being pederasts in their privacy.

Egon said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It has always been normal and it is still normal and accepted here in the Joy of Satan, that's is if you're coming from somewhere else that's not how we work here so please do your homework and read the sermons and the info in the site starting with HPS Maxine very basic sermons like "Sexual Freedom" here, before anyone starts derailing another topic in another useless gay debate:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Joy_of_Satan_2010_Sermons.pdf
As in the above no Greeks nor any Pagan culture had any problem with being gay or heterosexual, and Jews are the only ones obsessed in criminalizing normal gay people who are not into LGBT politics while being pederasts in their privacy.

So be it, let it be normal in the Joy of Satan, i am not the leader. Sexual freedom of course, I did my homework and cherry picked this quote about sexual freedom from the link: "One's sex life is one's own personal, private business."
I agree with that and that is why i personally don't like being told/sold gay things in my face in a game or the real world, me personally.
And i know for a fact my ancestry/lineage wasn't gay or embraced the idea, i don't know about others and that is their buisness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back