Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For those who feel lost

Stormblood

Many people come here feeling lost, in search fo their guiding light, their true north. Some people after years of dedication and trial and testing still feel that way. They don't accept themselves, they are filled with guilt, shame and self-blame because they're taking longer than others to bloom and their life hasn't improved much or at all. They feel like giving up after struggling for quite some time and seeing others have results and exceptional experience while they feel like they aren't even guided. Start feeling bitter and somewhat envious/jealous about it. Still it's not time to give up. Why not give this one more try?

Other than Lydia's Obliterating Saturn and Psychological Healing guide, I was thinking about something simple too. It's partially similar to the former.

Mantra: Muñka, Óss, Ur or even Kaun
Reps (mantra): starting from 9
Programming: "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling life."
Reps (affirmation): 8 or 9
Daily affirmation: upon waking up (still in the bed without moving or opening eyes) and before sleeping (already in bed with eyes closed and relaxing) "I fully accept myself. I overcome any shame, guilt and self-blame. I'm worthy of living a happy and fulfilling life. I deserve it."
Reps (daily affirmation): until you fall asleep at night, and 5 minutes in the morning (preferably at least 40 reps).
Moon sign and phase: New/Waning (as close to New as possible) Moon in Scorpio or Pisces preferably. If not at all possible, a fixed sign will do: Aquarius, Leo, Taurus. Avoid Gemini, Cancer and Virgo.
Planetary Hours: any excluding Saturn, Mars and Moon

Today the Moon is New in Scorpio so it's a good day to start.

Stormblood said:
Many people come here feeling lost, in search fo their guiding light, their true north. Some people after years of dedication and trial and testing still feel that way. They don't accept themselves, they are filled with guilt, shame and self-blame because they're taking longer than others to bloom and their life hasn't improved much or at all. They feel like giving up after struggling for quite some time and seeing others have results and exceptional experience while they feel like they aren't even guided. Start feeling bitter and somewhat envious/jealous about it. Still it's not time to give up. Why not give this one more try?

Other than Lydia's Obliterating Saturn and Psychological Healing guide, I was thinking about something simple too. It's partially similar to the former.

Daily affirmation: upon waking up (still in the bed without moving or opening eyes) and before sleeping (already in bed with eyes closed and relaxing) "I fully accept myself. I overcome any shame, guilt and self-blame. I'm worthy of living a happy and fulfilling life. I deserve it."
Reps (daily affirmation): until you fall asleep at night, and 5 minutes in the morning (preferably at least 40 reps).
Moon sign and phase: New/Waning (as close to New as possible) Moon in Scorpio or Pisces preferably. If not at all possible, a fixed sign will do: Aquarius, Leo, Taurus. Avoid Gemini, Cancer and Virgo.

Thanks for this. I know I haven't really been myself lately and ive been posting bad and depressing topics, but ive started today with trying to fix myself up. Ive been putting more focus on opening my chakras and im about to start doing the final RTR again since ive been slacking off here recently going to start shortly after this post.
Im done with feeling weak all the time and whenever I post about my worries and things on the forums some people just like to bully the shit out of you. most of said people don't fully understand whats happening. Some people here understand what im going through, and I love you guys.
I feel my third eye today and it feels really strong. Ive put a lot more focus on it earlier today after vibrating thaum and I focused on it for about 20min afterwards. I usually don't really put any focus on my chakras after I vibrate mantras into them, I only focus on them for like 5min afterwards, so Ive increased the time a bit and it feels a lot better.

My issue was that im always feeling overloaded with spiritual work and I always feel rushed and like im not going to catch up with everyone. To explain it a little more, im always caught up in a dilemma of whether or not I should work on my chakras and focus on spiritual advancement, or if I should focus on trying to get money and things like that. So I always try to do money spells and things that always fill up my daily schedule of meditations, and they usually replace my other meditations like working on chakras, etc.

Its a rough life and I feel like I truly don't deserve and that I deserve a lot more than what I have.
I always get nervous and things whenever I try to talk with Satan and demons, for some reason I always feel like im doing something wrong or Im being disrespectful in some way, so Ive never really did a full ritual or anything to speak with demons for guidance and I just vibrate their name and try to talk with them like a normal person. I never meant to be disrespectful or anything, I hope they understand. Most of the time when I try to speak with them Im in distress and it makes me sound a little rude and hateful, but I never meant to sounds hateful or anything to them, and I was trying to talk with them because it helps me calm down a bit.

Stormblood said:

Very informative, organized and easy to follow! Thanks for sharing! :)

I know recently I've had a bit of a breakthrough with things: having realized most 'blocks' I'm experiencing in my progress are my own creation, and that I've been putting off fully committing to my path for quite some time, in exchange for more mindless "fun" and "free time" which really was nothing more than being lazy and not wanting to give up being an absolute layabout. But nothing has come from that sort of lifestyle and I'm fully ready to let it go and move on.

I've already done the Obliterating Saturn working earlier this year, along with daily reps of Raum, Satanas, and positive self love affirmations. I'll use your post here as a guideline to create something suitable for my situation, so thank you again for the info!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back