Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming Mercury Retrograde, be aware

Ignisalas

Just letting everyone know that mercury will be going retrograde on November 1st and will last until around the 22nd. Everyone keep your electronics safe and protected, and most of all protect yourselves from accidents as well, because mercury retrograde can and will cause accidents like car crashes and things of that nature, and can cause problems, delays, or malfunctions for everything that has anything to do with communication and travel, cellphones, vehicles, planes, etc.
Be safe out there guys

Sun said:
Just letting everyone know that mercury will be going retrograde on November 1st and will last until around the 22nd. Everyone keep your electronics safe and protected, and most of all protect yourselves from accidents as well, because mercury retrograde can and will cause accidents like car crashes and things of that nature, and can cause problems, delays, or malfunctions for everything that has anything to do with communication and travel, cellphones, vehicles, planes, etc.
Be safe out there guys

Thanks for letting us know :D

Just today, I had problems with my pc.

My mouse broke, my windows installation got corrupted without any reason, stay safe

Okay to be extra careful and ready, but please don't use this as an excuse to get all worried and freaked out, because that will only make it worse for you. I never cared about these murcury retrogrades, and I never had any problem from them. But it looks like a lot of the people who get all worried about these end up having more problems happen to them. Like their worrying makes their own prophesy for them. So be careful, but don't be worried or negative.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Okay to be extra careful and ready, but please don't use this as an excuse to get all worried and freaked out, because that will only make it worse for you. I never cared about these murcury retrogrades, and I never had any problem from them. But it looks like a lot of the people who get all worried about these end up having more problems happen to them. Like their worrying makes their own prophesy for them. So be careful, but don't be worried or negative.

Exactly my thoughts.

Every time there is MR about, I see people freaking out like the huge asteroid is about to hit.

More they worry, worse it is. It is ok to be careful, but panic is never OK.

Exactly.

By all means, protect your electronics and data. But constantly worrying makes it worse.

Adding to this, worry and anxiety always manifest more problems than there need to be, regardless of transits, retrogrades, progressions and astrology. The mind must always be at peace. If it's not, void meditation to bring it to peace. Refer to an old sermon titled "How to Achieve Balance" which is archived.

I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!

FancyMancy said:
I have problems with technology at any time, not just because of any Mercury retrograde. Maybe my Natal chart decided it that way!
Are you finally giving a personal hint about yourself? :? :shock: :| :lol:

Sun said:
Be safe out there guys

o_O woah...

Your sun... Is Spinning. Watches.

FancyMancy said:
Lol. I said "maybe". If you want to infer my meaning...! :lol:

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

You're not alone in this, Funkymunky. The force is strong within you :p
Oh, god, lol. "Yes, master."

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have a quick question------
If I started a cursing back a few weeks ago, is it ok to keep running it through this mercury retrograde, or should I stop.
Thanks for your help.
Hail Father Satan.

victory666 said:
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have a quick question------
If I started a cursing back a few weeks ago, is it ok to keep running it through this mercury retrograde, or should I stop.
Thanks for your help.
Hail Father Satan.
If you mean overall black magick, then this should be completely fine to continue during the retrograde. What matters is the date at which you started the working. :)

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm no master but thanks. "Oh, god" for what?

Thanks for taking the time to help. I appreciate it. Father Satan blesses with His people.
Hail Satan

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

Stormblood said:

I'm no master but thanks.
I meant that in the style of a Padawan's reply.

"Oh, god" for what?[/quote]

Your reference. Too much StarWarsing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back