Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to get Wealthy ?

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Shift is over for today,

After listening to the 2 books i recommend you to listen, I would suggest you to buy his package deal of Secret Entourage(SE) , Exotic car hacks(ECH) & The Watch Trading Academy (WTA).

Once you got the package since Black Friday coming soon, start learning how to flip collectiion watches, then surf in his Secret Entourage website to see which field interests you the most and start learning about that field from other millionaires and last thing, self- Educate yourself with Exotic car hacks to flip exotic cars for "Free". Basically he teaches you how to negociate, He even helps you if you ask him to find the ride deal, aand if you got a Good credit score he teaches you where to go to get a car loan without getting scammed by kikes.

Once again, keep your SS believe to yourself and don't be shy asking questions in their FB group. Their here to help you.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

Keep this in mind, the goal is to get wealthy and stay stealthy. If Father Satan will ever want us to meet in this life, he will guide us. Don't force yourself into finding other SS.

Let time do its job and until then get richer, Self-Educate yourself and most importantly KEEP MEDITATION!!

HS.

Is this spam of some kind? I don't really think you need all that to get wealthy. Most of the different people promoting these kinds of things are only wealthy cause you are the one buying it and promoting their product.

Anyways if you want to be wealthy have a positive mindset about money meaning no hang ups or programming or feeling bad for having it. A strong solar plexis chakra do workings on this quite often feel like and act like to yourself you are in a way (of course you can do this without spending much if anything) plus find a way or direction for this to manifest. The last part is my problem I got everything else down pat. I am just hoping if I continue workings enough that will force something to happen somehow.

Oh and i swear I did he money for no reason at all a few months ago. Someone deposited 136 and some wierd amount of cents like .26 or something dollars in my bank account at a branch the next town over that I have never even been to. It never got taken out either. That was a result of a working I did with the moon at 0 degrees cancer so maybe that's a good place to start it or Capricorn is probably better. Since i think it waxes in that sign right now and it's more earthy and related to being wealthy or a businessman.

slyscorpion said:
Is this spam of some kind? I don't really think you need all that to get wealthy. Most of the different people promoting these kinds of things are only wealthy cause you are the one buying it and promoting their product.
I'm gonna write a book called "How to Become a Millionaire" and sell 20,000 copies for $50 each. Now I just got a million dollars! Then I send an email to each of the people that bought the book, and say "Look at that! I was right! How to be a millionaire."

:lol: no problems, do whats best for you. I did my part which is sharing, from there its your choice to take this train or miss it. ;)

Courses that teach about success and/or wealth creation can be legit and It’s a legitimate business to teach/mentor/coach others in order to help them achieve their goals.

Yes, there are a lot of scammers who have no background, no experience whatsoever, yet create a whole set of courses filled up with nonsense and generic stuff from the internet.

On the other hand there are only but a handful options if you want to learn about these things:

-If you’re lucky your parents or close relatives, friends who already achieved these things can help you.
-Seek out a mentor somewhere, at a workplace, business seminar (which again can be a scam just like an online. Erdion) or join a network marketing business (posibbility of scam is also here), Join online or live clubs where like minded people can meet.
-You learn the hard way by struggling, wasting a lot of time, energy and money, maybe aiding yourself with books on the subject (that also has the same risks as with the seminars/webinars)

Or you can take a legit course which often comes with an opportunity lf joining a community and finding a mentor, which also help in choosing the right books as well.

As for the OP: If you thinks these courses can truly help members to become wealthy please give us more information:
-What are the courses about?
-Prices?
What do we get for this price? Bonuses? Tools? Blueprints? Downloadable content?
-What is the structure/length
-Who made the course? What is his/her bacground?
-Is it risk free (payback guarantee?)
-Have you tried it yourself? What are the results?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:
I'm gonna write a book called "How to Become a Millionaire" and sell 20,000 copies for $50 each. Now I just got a million dollars! Then I send an email to each of the people that bought the book, and say "Look at that! I was right! How to be a millionaire."

My dad and I came up with selling muscle cars like 5 years ago.
The smartest millionaires will flip cars, Yes. It is also the one of the cheapest and fastest ways to get investments, if not the best way.
It is ignorant to sell things for 20-50 or 100 dollars or whatever, and focus on big money, then just buy a business hire people pay them good and then you have passive income.
I really don't understand how you could flip a car for free, and an exotic modern car 20,000 or a bit less and up used. Okay with credit I understand but some young people here don't even have credit.
It is just that most people arnt smart like they are still self employed, I find it weird to be around 50 and not have a business yet, some guys will be self employed and all they have to do is have people like take over their job, they may say they have the passion but they are always stressed, I have come across that before. Anyway here we all here have better things to do than work all day.
Thank you for sharing this should be apart of the majority of our plans on Joy of Satan.
I also recommended people check their life insurance policy they can take it out, I can take mine out at 25 and I have more than $20,000 in there.
People that do this are just smart, but it's not hard to be. lol.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Shift is over for today,

After listening to the 2 books i recommend you to listen, I would suggest you to buy his package deal of Secret Entourage(SE) , Exotic car hacks(ECH) & The Watch Trading Academy (WTA).

Once you got the package since Black Friday coming soon, start learning how to flip collectiion watches, then surf in his Secret Entourage website to see which field interests you the most and start learning about that field from other millionaires and last thing, self- Educate yourself with Exotic car hacks to flip exotic cars for "Free". Basically he teaches you how to negociate, He even helps you if you ask him to find the ride deal, aand if you got a Good credit score he teaches you where to go to get a car loan without getting scammed by kikes.

Once again, keep your SS believe to yourself and don't be shy asking questions in their FB group. Their here to help you.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

Keep this in mind, the goal is to get wealthy and stay stealthy. If Father Satan will ever want us to meet in this life, he will guide us. Don't force yourself into finding other SS.

Let time do its job and until then get richer, Self-Educate yourself and most importantly KEEP MEDITATION!!

HS.
You can also go on department of treasury unclamied funds and see if you have any. Here is the Michigan website. https://unclaimedproperty.michigan.gov/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back