Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on Squares?

Gearshift

A while back during the spring/summer era I performed two major squares. A sun square and then a venus square despite it being jupiter square time these two dates popped in for those seeking an alternative. Hopefully everything was done correctly without error and my affirmations were good, plus I spent about 5 minutes visualizing per day just to give it more.

I recall a member a while back mentioning that the squares are something very different from regular magic effects. That they take time and become stronger, in fact I recall another member mentioning you don't perform squares forever it's not about spamming them, pertaining to someone asking a question on Venus squares one or two and that is it.

My question is how long does it take for those squares to see results, I can't say I notice anything out of the ordinary but I'm not trying to doubt it. So how long would people say they take to start working?

Depends on the goal. Anything one tries to achieve requires a certain amount of energy depending on the goal to manifest completely. The squares take advantage of numbers and how they can be used to amplify energy. Like the momentum from a roller coaster. Starts slow but picks up pace. Even still depending on your personal power it’ll only raise so much energy. Will that be enough to accomplish your goal? Maybe, maybe not. It’s an arbitrary question. Don’t doubt your working. It probably worked just wasn’t enough energy overall for the goal. So when the timing is right then try again if you wish. And realize the way the squares amplify energy still might not be as much as you can reasonably raise with other methods. And so perhaps try something else. It’s up to you.

Yes I feel as if that is true, you get what you put in.
If you've mastered focus, you can make strong squares. You are able to visualize like you're seeing the future right before your eyes . Energy does as it is programmed to do. If you half ass your mantras and rush through them and not vibrate them with intent, do not.expect as much. I am learning this myself too. I'm still a hatching trying to stand on my own 2 feet without needing to lean on the gods and the planets blessing to take care of me.
Have a beautiful night :mrgreen:

As much powerful as they are they are still tied to how much energy you can rise, maybe the energy is not enough or maybe you did the Square wrong. Doing two workings at the same time is something that can be done but if the two workings require a lot of energy and you can't raise enough then they would not work perfectly. You have to jugde for yourself. If the workings where for something difficult to obtain they May need more energy, so you should do another working (do a 40 days working this time and try to not do too many workings at the same time if these workings require too much energy).

luis said:
As much powerful as they are they are still tied to how much energy you can rise, maybe the energy is not enough or maybe you did the Square wrong. Doing two workings at the same time is something that can be done but if the two workings require a lot of energy and you can't raise enough then they would not work perfectly. You have to jugde for yourself. If the workings where for something difficult to obtain they May need more energy, so you should do another working (do a 40 days working this time and try to not do too many workings at the same time if these workings require too much energy).

They weren't two at a time. First sun square popped in around April and ended in May, second venus square started in May about a week after the Sun square finished and ended in July.

Sun square nama for money, wealth. And Venus nama square for attracting sex.

It's possible that since these two are very coveted by people it's harder to attract such albeit I did the squares cause I had nothing better to do. I don't think I'm advanced enough to appreciate the squares but since it states extreme energy raising then frankly it seems like it would do something.

Anyways I'm not mad or disappointed if it didn't work. Looking back now I had nothing better to do. Was kinda fun but also nerve racking doing the high rep squares but hey if it works it works, if not guess I'll have to do something else.

Gear88 said:
luis said:

They weren't two at a time. First sun square popped in around April and ended in May, second venus square started in May about a week after the Sun square finished and ended in July.

Sun square nama for money, wealth. And Venus nama square for attracting sex.

It's possible that since these two are very coveted by people it's harder to attract such albeit I did the squares cause I had nothing better to do. I don't think I'm advanced enough to appreciate the squares but since it states extreme energy raising then frankly it seems like it would do something.

Anyways I'm not mad or disappointed if it didn't work. Looking back now I had nothing better to do. Was kinda fun but also nerve racking doing the high rep squares but hey if it works it works, if not guess I'll have to do something else.
The problem with the square is that if you do even a small mistake they are fucked. You may have done some mistake and didn't notice. If it's not a mistake then the reason could be these, for the Sun square the energy may have not been enough or you are not doing enough to make sure that the energy are manifested, if you don't have a job are you looking for it? Mony won't fall in your lap. Money working requires a lot of energy because money it's something that many wants. For the venus square are you looking for some partner? If you don't go out that often then it's really difficult for the spell to manifest...

Anyway, I suggest you do just a 40 days working for these things, squares are too easy to mess up. If you need a job just do a working to attract a good one and then you can do a working to make more money. For attracting a partner or someone to have sex with just do a 40 days working, by the way, Venus usually it's not for "just sex" type of partners so maybe this is why it did not work? It could be a reason or like I said you just messed up a repetition and you did not notice.

Maybe your better off with Mars for a sexual partner though. Mars moves into Scorpio on the 18th I believe. Every time literally I did the Mars Square for a sexual partner I met someone just be sure to affirm "my own race" and what gender you want and the type of partner you want in a short and simple way like name one thing you'd like someone to do with you or something the most.

Also the wealth workings of any kind work but are way harder you have to have a way for it to manifest.

In both cases you can use your visualization to find out how and where the energy is going to try to manifest what you desire and help that along in the physical. Like for example with a partner you will see them then if you see the same person somewhere go talk to them and be normal or whatever let things progress to what you want at whatever pace your both comfortable with. With money you will see where it is trying to go then go apply there for a Job or go to the place it's trying to manifest at or whatever.

This way you may not always even have to finish a working I did it 9 days in Venus and ended up meeting someone last April that looked exactly like what I visualized down to details although I still am not sure the person is who I am supposed to be with and no strong sexual attraction. I never finished that square so I think that one backfired. I am going to say screw Venus on this and try Mars.

I am going to try Mars in Scorpio see what happens I might let you guys know if something cool happens and what affirmation I used. I am almost certain that working will attract someone

The money working I went and applied to the place I finished it but I got hired right away.

This is how you do this. Good luck

slyscorpion said:
Maybe your better off with Mars for a sexual partner though. Mars moves into Scorpio on the 18th I believe. Every time literally I did the Mars Square for a sexual partner I met someone
Be careful with Mars, as it can fuck people over when used in bad circumstances. I think for scorpion here this works fine and is safe, because he does not seem to be the type to get cocky and arrogant.

For anyone considering to use the Mars Square (for anything really), be sure to stay very well aware of how you behave and how your ego is influenced by it. If you notice that you start becoming cockily-arrogant, and/or rude for no real reason, then this is an indicator to stop using these kinds of energies.

Venus in general is safe to use regardless of the person and circumstance, as long as the energies are properly directed of course. At the very least, I have never seen or heard of a case where properly directed Venus energies did harm to someone.

I was a while back planning on using Mars Square for November/December area since it affects the genitals. Let's just say "I went through puberty and the one area you expect to grow, never grew". So I figure maybe Mars Square could do something. I did post about this in Health section a while back, but it's kinda difficult on my part to be intimate with a partner knowing you lack a lot compared to other guys.

Of course I fully understand biokinesis is an extraordinary amount of energy is required. I only noticed a while back Mars Squares are available sometime around November till December, I think if I recall one or two are available before next years calendar start.

I actually gave up on squares sometime in August. I already did about 4 or 5 Jupiter Squares plus the Sun and later Venus square for the year. Hopefully with my Saturn Return coming up in a short while it's enough to blunt it's negativity.

Let's just say my Waning Saturn was right when I had my mental health issue. Hopefully my Saturn Return goes well. I do have a family member who is going through their second return as we speak and he seems alright, some hiccups here and there but nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyways thanks guys for answering, I guess maybe I'm expecting magick to do all the work, I understand it requires my part don't get me wrong but I just notice certain people have had success in such factors. Not sure if it's an exaggeration or real or whatnot, I'm always cautious reading people's experiences.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
Maybe your better off with Mars for a sexual partner though. Mars moves into Scorpio on the 18th I believe. Every time literally I did the Mars Square for a sexual partner I met someone
Be careful with Mars, as it can fuck people over when used in bad circumstances. I think for scorpion here this works fine and is safe, because he does not seem to be the type to get cocky and arrogant.

For anyone considering to use the Mars Square (for anything really), be sure to stay very well aware of how you behave and how your ego is influenced by it. If you notice that you start becoming cockily-arrogant, and/or rude for no real reason, then this is an indicator to stop using these kinds of energies.

Venus in general is safe to use regardless of the person and circumstance, as long as the energies are properly directed of course. At the very least, I have never seen or heard of a case where properly directed Venus energies did harm to someone.

I do sometimes get a little over confident or arrogant etc I admit but that's Jupiter not Mars that does it for me. I have Jupiter in Aries. That sometimes causes all those traits you describe. That would make sense though since Aries is a Mars sign.
I will watch this though if I do this working thanks. However the positive here is I think Scorpio is way less likely to cause this kind of behavior than Aries would. However yes people do have to watch this.

With that said be also very careful in that if you feel the working itself is too powerful to stop. I accidentally did an extra 10 rounds thinking I hadn't done it yet for that day once. I was like feeling heart palpitations panic attacks it was way to strong it felt literally like I could die if I took in any more of that energy and I thought I was fucked this lasted for hours so obviously I stopped it . Maybe do a second working with this square like the sun if you use it to lessen the energy just a bit if you can't handle it. That is what I am doing here. This is talking about Mars in Scorpio.

Now Mars in Aries I can handle no problem strangly even like extra on top of the square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back