Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusion!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
So you're confused over chakras which is like elementary class 1, but there are issues pertaining on how the university is run. Alright.

In regards to the actual situation with said person, it was so bad, that removal was the least that would happen. If you think this clown stuff that you read there has any importance that is pertinent, just think that by following it you are so confused over elementary class 1. This to any logical person would strike as a red alert.

Said person kicked himself out because he did bad. After a point one has to do what he has to do. I have written on the sad reality of this before and would rather not repeat this boring spiel. You can search it on the forums, or possibly in the old forums.

Other Clergy left on their own consent, others just gave up, and others had other issues that made participation impossible, every case is individual. No shirt fits all.

Energy does not have to be absorbed from a particular chakra, nor there will be a problem absorbing from any, provided it's not the only chakra you have to keep around. Nobody said it should all be absorbed by the Solar chakra either, this is your own creation, based probably on your own disinformation, as is everything else on the comment. Inhaling from the heart might have some complications if done all the time and in huge amounts. As it circulates in the physical body, so in the material also.

Regardless, I'd say it's not bad news you expressed your discontent.

Others have already explained to you the reason for this, you do understand that most answers are read by the HPs before or after they are approved right? I mean, not all answers but a lot.
If someone is spreading misinformation, they’ll more than likely be corrected by a legit member.

There’s members here who aren’t HPs who are spiritually advanced as well.

So, you’ve done chakra work right? If you have and if you’ve felt your chakras IE you have enough psychic sensitivity to feel them which is elementary like HP HoodedCobra said, you will notice that the heart chakra is mostly a neuter.
The ‘powerhouse’ of the soul is the solar chakra therefore the chakras are aligned to that center.

Why would your chakras be aligned to a neutral center?

The thing is, that knowledge has been discovered along the path, not all at once. So the JoS gets revisions when more effective knowledge is found out that’s all.

If you’ve noticed, Vovims writings are almost a decade old, the other HPs such as HoodedCobra and Maxine never left the JoS, they kept on the path, kept advancing and discovering knowledge and brought it to the table to share with members. That’s what the JoS is about.

Now, needless to say, it’s obvious that HP HoodedCobra has experience with the kundalini. He is a loyal member and has been dedicated to Satan for close to a decade or more. Never left, never did drugs or anything of that sort.

And he has written about Vovim enough before. This is something that some members like to write about here and there but it’s been spoken about enough and people can simply use the search tools on these forums to look into such things, it doesn’t have to be discussed over and over again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So you're confused over chakras which is like elementary class 1, but there are issues pertaining on how the university is run. Alright.

In regards to the actual situation with said person, it was so bad, that removal was the least that would happen. If you think this clown stuff that you read there has any importance that is pertinent, just think that by following it you are so confused over elementary class 1. This to any logical person would strike as a red alert.

Said person kicked himself out because he did bad. After a point one has to do what he has to do. I have written on the sad reality of this before and would rather not repeat this boring spiel. You can search it on the forums, or possibly in the old forums.

Other Clergy left on their own consent, others just gave up, and others had other issues that made participation impossible, every case is individual. No shirt fits all.

Energy does not have to be absorbed from a particular chakra, nor there will be a problem absorbing from any, provided it's not the only chakra you have to keep around. Nobody said it should all be absorbed by the Solar chakra either, this is your own creation, based probably on your own disinformation, as is everything else on the comment. Inhaling from the heart might have some complications if done all the time and in huge amounts. As it circulates in the physical body, so in the material also.

Regardless, I'd say it's not bad news you expressed your discontent.

HP Cobra, I believe he/she is referring to as to why the chakras are aligned to the solar chakra and not the heart center, not so much absorbing energy to there.

This person already asked this question and received and answer from members and is still in question lol.

When it’s already explained on the aligning the chakras meditation page on the JoyofSatan website. :lol:

The Solar/666 Chakra points down and it is the 'cup' to collect Elixir which is secreted from the Pineal Gland. The Pineal Gland works with the 6th Chakra and an extension of the 6th Chakra is the 3rd Eye Chakra. With your Third Eye Chakra unblocked, opened, empowered and functioning properly, along with the Pineal Gland, because they work together, it is much more difficult for others to deceive you. The 6th Chakra is paired with the Solar/666 Chakra, and the Solar/666 Chakra is the powerhouse of the Soul. 666 is also the number of the Perfected Soul, and Sol is our Sun - Sol-ar - and is yellow/gold in colour, and Sol is very similar to Soul; and the Soul is made up of light...from the Sun.

A member was ejected so you took that personally and left? That's like someone having an "Internet boy/girlfriend"... No-one in reality cares about "saints". dirty granny teresa was a "saint" but it didn't help anyone, despite having a name tag with "mother" on it and pretending to do charitable work - notice with blue and white "israel" colours/stripes. People care about workers who get things done and help and guide others correctly in reality.

In the religious context - if you want to try and impress others just to get recognition and a title or rank of false-superiority, then you should have been a celebrity. Did you notice that no-one cared that you left in a mood? There are actually-important things to focus on and to do. The fact that you came back here for help, if you are not just having us on, shows that you are not superior and maybe you swallowed some holier-than-thou peity, and humbled yourself just a tiny bitty bit. Besides, "saints" are dead. To be superior, you have to be alive; you make yourself superior, and you make yourself superior in actuality. Everything non-Spiritual dies, including pious, pompous "sainthood". (I expect that "sainthood" is stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from something Spiritual/Pagan/Egyptian/Ancient Hindu, as well.) If you want to be "canonised", then you must complete the Magnum Opus and become a God or Goddess. Making yourself a God (if you a male) or a Goddess (if you are a female) makes you superior; but remember - there is always hierarchy. A part of being able to do that is to have your Solar/666 Chakra pointing down and collecting the Elixir.

@O.P.: cooper:

Vovim baughie's work should be ignored, it's not malefic or evil what not, it's just well from what HP.Cobra mentioned the guy kinda blew a fuse and if I recall began to use drugs at some point. Again it's not wrong to read those things but certainly not to use them, just plainly ignore them.

1. Side-topic question:

I have a question that has been bugging me a lot about the JoS. I'm not gonna lie it's gonna sound ignorant as hell and I might get the whole: But the Gods were never around our time nor has this information existed in such manner in our times.

I know this is gonna sound very negative towards the JoS, but my question is do we just get information from sources and books and simply apply a Satanic coat of paint to it?

Albeit that sounds harsh I'm not saying we just Satanify things for example there is understandings such as allegories and whatnot. But my question is wouldn't someone at some point in history know this stuff or learn this stuff by themselves and understand the allegories.

I know this sounds weird but is the JoS implying that there are meditations scattered throughout books even books of authors who write out things in hidden sight?

I guess what I'm trying to say is how pervasive is meditation? What makes the JoS different, in that others have not discovered this stuff out in an open manner?

Again I hope I don't get a stick across the head but can someone help me understand this ignorance of mines.

I wanted to post something more elegant but don't seem to formulate anything better, hope you guys understand.

Gear88 said:
@O.P.: cooper:

Vovim baughie's work should be ignored, it's not malefic or evil what not, it's just well from what HP.Cobra mentioned the guy kinda blew a fuse and if I recall began to use drugs at some point. Again it's not wrong to read those things but certainly not to use them, just plainly ignore them.

1. Side-topic question:

I have a question that has been bugging me a lot about the JoS. I'm not gonna lie it's gonna sound ignorant as hell and I might get the whole: But the Gods were never around our time nor has this information existed in such manner in our times.

I know this is gonna sound very negative towards the JoS, but my question is do we just get information from sources and books and simply apply a Satanic coat of paint to it?

Albeit that sounds harsh I'm not saying we just Satanify things for example there is understandings such as allegories and whatnot. But my question is wouldn't someone at some point in history know this stuff or learn this stuff by themselves and understand the allegories.

I know this sounds weird but is the JoS implying that there are meditations scattered throughout books even books of authors who write out things in hidden sight?

I guess what I'm trying to say is how pervasive is meditation? What makes the JoS different, in that others have not discovered this stuff out in an open manner?

Again I hope I don't get a stick across the head but can someone help me understand this ignorance of mines.

I wanted to post something more elegant but don't seem to formulate anything better, hope you guys understand.

You make it seem as though this information that is unveiled here never came from the gods or was part of our original religions. We are not putting a coat of satanic paint over it, we are just uncovering the original state of things. The "new" meditations and other satanic knowledge have always been part of humanity and the ancients knew. The problem is things were corrupted and watered down for a reason.

There have been normal people who have seen some occult truths and allegories but they dont get as far as us because they dont have guidance or insight from the gods or their own spiritual insight.

Another example, take Hinduism. Its like youre saying that we are putting a satanic painy of coat over it when in reality Hinduism was originally satanic. What we do is revive what already was satanic without the corruption and bullshit.

What we at the JoS are doing is revealing completely, uncovering and putting out in the open information and knowledge that originally was.

Of course there were gentiles in the past who understood some or uncovered some of this information but when you have centuries passing by and more and more information/knowledge being destroyed or altered and then enemy ET inteference, what do you think will happen?

The JoS is different in that we are putting our a satanic revival on knowledge and true spirituality which is why we are able to put out information that is superior and raw, because of the gods.

Thats pretty much the deal.

I knew Vovim back in the day when he was a HP, I was in the Clergy at the time. Vovim's problem was he was too young and not disciplined and he was arrogant and believed he could party at the club. He just partied way too much and got into the YOLO life style and this powder your nose take a pill and then rave all night long at the club life when combined with meditations causes major psychosis in people.

This is not a mystery of why he left YOLO life was more important to him then chilling out and doing work. Most guys in their young 20's don't want to sit there and be working all Friday night on Clergy stuff. They want to hit the club and hang out with their YOLO bro's. He believed the Clergy was status and not a work assignment. Its a work assignment. For its whatever I would be doing something like this either way as I was already studying and writing before I came to the JoS. And I don't do drugs or party.

For many of us, not just clergy, but all dedicated members, it's a sacrifice. But partying and drinking will be unappealing to most of us who truly see how unneccessary it can be especially at the state of things in this world. Not to mention, it wastes time when other more worthwhile things can be done.

Yes, sometimes I do have a desire to take on certain hobbies and do other things but I know that it will effect study and meditation and now, RTRs.

Spiritual Satanism is a job for sure.
In the end, it works out for me as I have always been a huge homebody.

Even now I feel as though there isn't enough time in the day to take care of my obligations and time appears to be moving pretty fast these days, I love it though. As HP Mageson once said years ago "Time is a satanists best friend"-- It really is.

HP Mageson666 said:
I knew Vovim back in the day when he was a HP, I was in the Clergy at the time. Vovim's problem was he was too young and not disciplined and he was arrogant and believed he could party at the club. He just partied way too much and got into the YOLO life style and this powder your nose take a pill and then rave all night long at the club life when combined with meditations causes major psychosis in people.

This is not a mystery of why he left YOLO life was more important to him then chilling out and doing work. Most guys in their young 20's don't want to sit there and be working all Friday night on Clergy stuff. They want to hit the club and hang out with their YOLO bro's. He believed the Clergy was status and not a work assignment. Its a work assignment. For its whatever I would be doing something like this either way as I was already studying and writing before I came to the JoS. And I don't do drugs or party.

6 years ago when I started taking the meditations and my spiritual advancement seriously I decided to leave forever the habit of partying on weekends, it is incompatible with being a dedicated SS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back