Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wheel Of Fortune?

RoyBatty91

Amazing how connected this all really is -

Chuck Woolery, the original host of Wheel Of Fortune...

Chuck_Woolery_2004.jpg
RWS_Tarot_10_Wheel_of_Fortune.jpg

...had this to say on Twitter:

1571705153283.jpg
1571706646706.png

Link: https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1185659133112061952?s=21

So basically he is exposing the jews, interesting. He seems gentile too..

TopoftheAbyss said:
I so wish I was famous for the power I would have.
We have magic, it's far more easier for us SS to become whatever we want ;)

TopoftheAbyss said:
I so wish I was famous for the power I would have.
You have more power now than most famous people. RTR is stronger than fame.

And most celebrities have to abide by their owners, or the money will stop coming and they will lose everything. Celebrities are just a product to make money for the people who the celebrity works for. Their fame is created for them by ratbag businessmen, so that they can promote the products and ideas that the ratbags want to promote, and so they can make more money and power for ratbag. Many great gentile celebrities have been blocked and banned from being in any more movies, had all of their money taken from them, and have gone from the top of the world to being alone and having nothing at all. It's amazing how fast it happens sometimes.

RoyBatty91 said:
Amazing how connected this all really is -

Chuck Woolery, the original host of Wheel Of Fortune...

Chuck_Woolery_2004.jpg
RWS_Tarot_10_Wheel_of_Fortune.jpg

...had this to say on Twitter:

1571705153283.jpg
1571706646706.png

Link: https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1185659133112061952?s=21
I remember Maxine saying that there are some VIPs that follow Joy of Satan. Maybe he is one of them...By using his influence he could do tremendous damage to the jews.

You have to be super careful. I used to go online to the blog sites that people (jews) use to "bash" JoS and other people and said a few things, then I got an email from a Henriet Rothchild asking me if I wanted to change my internet provider?..."Yeah, sure...and do you want all my personal information so you can identify who I am, and push me under a bus or train?"

Many have spoken-up and had their reputations defamed and/ or been financially ruined. Look at Mel Gibson after his verbal tirade against the jews when he was pulled over drunk. He lost all his sponsers and financial backing and had to raise his own finance. He was recently in Australia telling everyone that the major banks are scamming everyone and revealed a great way he made $6 million on the internet to finance a movie project he getting together with friends. Yes, it doesn't matter if you turn your back on the jewrat, someone is always there to help because they know what is going on...and probably come here to JoS!

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

I don't think it can get much worse if I was famous and spoke against the reptiles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back