Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Healing?

Worrioress999

I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I'm trying to heal my self but I need to know witch chakra causes this disorder? because i know because of poor circulation in a chakra causes disease ....

Stop saying that you have that. It's a habit that comes from nervous energy, but it can be stopped. Don't think of it like it's an actual physical problem, because it's not. There is nothing physically different about you that makes you be like that. Other than just having some energies and habits which you can change if you work to change them.

I wanted to say this, because thinking that you have some kind of physical disorder would only enforce it and make it stronger. So it's like trapping yourself into a box that wouldn't be so strong if you didn't think it's there, but is made stronger when you think that it is strong.

Sounds like nervous venus kind of energy. Find an activity that drains that energy in a good healthy way so it isn't there anymore. I had something similar, my hands would shake all the time from that kind of nervous venus energy. But instead of my hands shaking, or my fingers wildly tapping on a table, I use that energy to play my guitars instead. Now I don't have that problem anymore since the energy is being used for something instead of just building up more all the time.

For you it sounds more mental, and mine was more physical, but it doesn't seem much different.

Marss said:
I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I'm trying to heal my self but I need to know witch chakra causes this disorder? because i know because of poor circulation in a chakra causes disease ....
It's really hard to say wich chakra is related to every diseases, try to look on Jos, my Guess would be maybe the Crown chakra wich is related to the nervous system but i really don't know.

What you can do without trying to find a chakra is a working to remove this illness, there should be a good day to remove illnesses in some few days and you could use a mantra like Munka or a Rune like Uruz to remove it. On top of this clean your aura and chakras more, look on the Jos for how to do it, cleaning is super important if you want to be healty and be able to advance spiritualy.

Marss said:
That thing where you want to do everything perfectly? I am just theorizing here but I think this might be connected to Virgo in your chart. I know Virgo is that drive for perfectionism and getting every little detail percectly right. I have this a lot, myself.

Maybe try to look at your Natal Chart and check which planets you have in Virgo and how they relate to the other planets in your chart. You should be able to find the root cause of that OCD this way. For example, if your Venus was the main culprit here in Virgo, then chances are there is some issue with your 5th chakra that causes it. This is just an example though. Basically the main planet(s) that are behind this influence, should indicate to you which chakras you need to work on. So Venus would be 5th, Saturn would be 1st, Moon would be 6th, etc. :)

Also, Lydia I am pinging you here because I'm not an astrology expert. If I said something wrong or stupid please correct me :lol:
Lydia said:

I’ve studied OCD very extensively over the years because through my life I suffered from it very badly. I had a severe debilitating case for many years. Not many people understand what true OCD is. True OCD is having a negative or destructive thought that plays repeatedly in your mind and never goes away throughout the day. Going to sleep sometimes isn’t even relief. It’s truly horrible and your quality-of-life goes down substantially. Through the countless cases I’ve gone through I’ve never found a single case of true OCD where the person didn’t have a prominent Scorpio or Virgo placement in their chart. Scorpio rules obsessions and compulsions. Virgos obsessed with perfection and things must be in order for them. This can create problems and obsessions. I’ve healed tremendously from this illness I can say proudly. I never did anything specifically to heal it though. All I’ve done is work to remove blockages from all my chakras and from my soul. And daily empowerment and over time it just went away. As well as many other things. I had a very twisted childhood and it left me with many emotional and psychological problems for the most part of my early adult life. I never did any workings to heal any specific ailment. I’ve just removed blockages from all my chakras slowly but surely and I’ve damn near healed all of it.

However that’s not to say you can’t heal this ailment specifically. Cause you can and I would of had faster results had a tackled it specifically. I just had so much to deal with that I went for them all simultaneously. There are runes that can help you and Sanskrit mantras like Visuddhi and the sun mantra is good for healing.

Chakras for physical disease, not something like OCD. And Shael, OCD is not to do with Virgo, I know someone with it but has no Virgo. If anything, a lack of Virgo-like tendencies can result in over-correction, sort of like how someone completely lacking in Air can express Air tendencies but in a slightly different way. Actually come to think of it my friend who had OCD is low on Air, which could explain this, as Air helps to detach and be more spontaneous, whereas OCD indicates being strongly "stuck" in the habits.

OCD can come from a shitty childhood. Having no sense of control or accomplishment, needing to do something perfect and repetitively for the compulsive sense of perfection or satisfaction. As one example.

This Thursday, waning Moon in Virgo is a perfect date to do a freeing the soul working to remove this issue. Ansuz might be the best choice, for however many reps of it you can easily manage (don't ever strain yourself with vibrations), keeping in a multiple of 4 (Ansuz's number). Affirmation something like "I am now totally and completely free from obsessive and compulsive habits, in beneficial ways for me." You can even add something like "I am perfectly healthy and normal in every way now".

Another thing you can do, is distractions. This helped my friend who had it, they changed up their life a bit and became more able to "forget" to do things compulsively.

Yellow might be a good color to use for this, overcoming addictions and breaking habits:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Lydia said:
Chakras for physical disease, not something like OCD. And Shael, OCD is not to do with Virgo, I know someone with it but has no Virgo. If anything, a lack of Virgo-like tendencies can result in over-correction, sort of like how someone completely lacking in Air can express Air tendencies but in a slightly different way. Actually come to think of it my friend who had OCD is low on Air, which could explain this, as Air helps to detach and be more spontaneous, whereas OCD indicates being strongly "stuck" in the habits.
That makes sense, thanks for correcting me :)

Lydia said:
If anything, a lack of Virgo-like tendencies can result in over-correction, sort of like how someone completely lacking in Air can express Air tendencies but in a slightly different way.
Interesting theory. Only thing is for that to be true, we’d have to be exuding all the traits of the signs we lack in our natal chart. I’ve taken some time to do some reflection on myself with this theory and I can’t see it holding true. As well considering people I know close to me. But idk. The element thing seems to be a bit different and the fast rules of astrology don’t follow logic of course so I’ll just dwell on it more I suppose.

With the chakras, each chakra rules a different area of the psyche. This makes them ideal areas to start with when healing psychological ailments. When something traumatic happens, blocks form in the chakras. This is the source of psychological problems. The energy can’t flow freely. Removing those blocks removes the problem. Depending on the nature of the problem it might form in one chakra over another or may form in multiple. (I’m not directing this part to you, I know you understand this part just saying in a general sense that chakras are great places to start with when healing psyche problems.)

And kind of like you said ocd forming from a need to do something perfect and repetitively. This is Virgo. But from reviewing cases Scorpio or Pluto are the main culprit. But I’ve seen a really bad case with a someone lacking Scorpio but having strong Virgo. Probably one of the most pure cases I’ve seen. These two signs and Pluto must be a factor cause they’re seen so often in true ocd cases. For instance, my sister and I had the same childhood, yet ocd formed in me and not her. Who lacks Pluto emphasis and Scorpio and Virgo. And the air element is seen a lot as well. The reason is because air causes you to live in your mind. Which is the fuel for ocd. Virgo being earth says the opposite of this but it’s ruled by mercury, the mind.

It’s like you can plant a seed in soil but without the right conditions it won’t grow. Scorpio, Virgo and Pluto and perhaps other factors seem to be the right conditions for the seed of ocd to grow if it’s planted.

If one has hip problems should one work more on the base or sacral chakra?

Satanama 40×
Affirmation:I am permanently and completely healthy,my mind body and soul is free of any and all illnesses,imbalances and diseases.
That should heal whatever imbalance causing ocd.
Try it at list

Or you can use Lydias 40 days wunjo working
Wunjo 40×
State the affirmation the energies of wunjo is now healing me from any and all mental,emotional and psychological damages and pain.
although I think the satanama working I posted earlier will be best.
But you can try this one if that one dosnt work even though am quite sure it will so
good luck

Aquarius said:
Well the hips have their own chakras. They’re the extensions to the base. People solve a lot of these problems with hatha yoga as well. It regenerates.

Aquarius said:

Hip chakras plus base. Jupiter square can be of use too as it rules the hips. Also, there are yoga asanas for hips, but work slowly and gently or you can injure further if you push yourself too fast. Make sure you feet are aligned properly when you walk, toes turned out slightly.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Hip chakras plus base. Jupiter square can be of use too as it rules the hips. Also, there are yoga asanas for hips, but work slowly and gently or you can injure further if you push yourself too fast. Make sure you feet are aligned properly when you walk, toes turned out slightly.
Thanks sister:)

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Thanks sister:)

I missed jupiter hour to start square, at least there is another 20:29 21:33 tonight :D
I definitly need hips haha
Do dem squares! :mrgreen:

I have one more question, what number is good for affirmations? 9x?
is it something I feel and do till I feel like the energy is programmed?

DezFranky said:
I have one more question, what number is good for affirmations? 9x?
is it something I feel and do till I feel like the energy is programmed?

9 is a number of permanence
8 is a number of eternity
I use 8 and the results aren't bad.

Lydia said:

OCD can come from a shitty childhood. Having no sense of control or accomplishment, needing to do something perfect and repetitively for the compulsive sense of perfection or satisfaction. As one example.

This Thursday, waning Moon in Virgo is a perfect date to do a freeing the soul working to remove this issue. Ansuz might be the best choice, for however many reps of it you can easily manage (don't ever strain yourself with vibrations), keeping in a multiple of 4 (Ansuz's number). Affirmation something like "I am now totally and completely free from obsessive and compulsive habits, in beneficial ways for me." You can even add something like "I am perfectly healthy and normal in every way now".

Another thing you can do, is distractions. This helped my friend who had it, they changed up their life a bit and became more able to "forget" to do things compulsively.

Yellow might be a good color to use for this, overcoming addictions and breaking habits:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Hey Lydia, thanks for writing this, I have also experienced OCD off and on for many years.
Lack of control and no sense of accomplishment in childhood rings true. I have a mercury in Libra, Sun Virgo 7th house. What I’ve been doing is allowing myself to feel every emotion as it is and really learning to let go and submit. My mind prior to ocd was hyper-focused. I feel that I’ve always had a lot of air... rising is Aquarius. I’m almost too detached to things, at times not attached enough. Could it still be possible my soul still lacks the air element?

Yes working on the chakras will lead to curing of all diseases both mental and physical as written on this page:

When the chakras are correctly aligned and empowered, the healing of both physical, and mental ailments will often occur miraculously.

Now regarding OCD, I think this is an abundance of nervous energy and anxiety. I don't think its a Plutonian or Scorpionic issue. Yes those people get obsessed, but not with details. Pluto doesn't focus on the tiny details like a tiny speck of dirt making them wash their hands 50 times. That's not what Scorpios do. They focus on the big picture. Their grand vision. Like big goal of theirs. Not the details.

It's a Virgo issue. Pisces is the opposite of Virgo. So you would want to do something to work on more Pisces traits.

I can also recommend SATANAMA and Hatha Yoga along with alternate nostril breathing for overall balancing if you still aren't sure where your imbalances lie. They will cure all imbalances. Use any one or all if you want. Go easy no rush. Don't overwork.

from https://www.yogajournal.com/lifestyle/astrology/opposite-zodiac-sign/

There is an aspect of surrender that Pisces brings into the realm of Virgo
This is literally what CBT(cognitive behavioural therapy) for OCD does. They will bring the scary situation into place and you must surrender to it. For example if someone is washing their hands 50 times because they are afraid of that tiny speck of dust, they are told to ignore the urges and just surrender to the fear. Over time exposure to the fear gradually makes it fade until the person is no longer afraid of the tiny speck of dirt and now they feel free from OCD.

Good luck. Good day.

It's a Virgo issue. Pisces is the opposite of Virgo. So you would want to do something to work on more Pisces traits.
Actually I meant to say its a lack of Virgo issue. People who have OCD are very disorganized in other parts of their lives.

Do a Mercury spiritual square to solve OCD. Leave the Pisces thing for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back