Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions

ghost kid

I was reading a book on astral travel recently and it said poltergeists in the lower astral.Can bother you on separation.Is this true?And can they follow back to your body and take it over?Or haunt you?

What were you doing at the time do you remember? Where did you go? What book is it of who you are referring?

Batman lover said:
I was reading a book on astral travel recently and it said poltergeists in the lower astral.Can bother you on separation.Is this true?And can they follow back to your body and take it over?Or haunt you?

For those without being dedicated yes, if you wander where you don't belong to. But this tactic of saying what as a possibility can happen is only to instill fear and terror, limiting everyone to their fears.

If you are dedicated and take everything seriously with aop no "low-ass" being will haunt you as it's whole existence will be antithetical to yours. Before seeing the real astral you will have to dominate your imagination as it will be entangled with the astral.

If you expect a blood thirsty being waiting for you - good job you just created an astral RPG :lol: jokes aside don't dwell on that, there are Demons that would love to help you with astral projection if you are serious about it.

Batman lover said:
No, unless a soul is very advanced it cannot do such things. And even if it could the Gods would protect you don’t worry about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back