Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Akemi's Cleaning Program

Shael

This is in reference to brother dragon bleu's post. I am making this a standalone topic so that it is more visible to people here.

I made the Cleaning Program from Johnson Akemi into a PDF with some useful hyperlinks added in, and wanted to share that here. Because Akemi's program mentions the AoP's from Lydia and Voice of Enki, I made those into a PDF, too. On some places with outdated info I wrote small comments to keep things up-to-date without altering the original. I thought these methods deserve to be backed up in some way because they would otherwise be lost completely if anything was to happen to these forums in the future. Below are the download links for anybody who is interested:

Cleaning Program by Johnson Akemi
Aura of Protection by Lydia
Aura of Protection by Inanna (shared by VoE)

These documents also have links at the bottom to the Runic Kabalah Audio CD and the Suryae mp3 from Maxine. If anyone is looking for these, you can also find the links below.

Rune mp3s
Planetary Square mp3s

Shael said:
This is in reference to brother dragon bleu's post. I am making this a standalone topic so that it is more visible to people here.

I made the Cleaning Program from Johnson Akemi into a PDF with some useful hyperlinks added in, and wanted to share that here. Because Akemi's program mentions the AoP's from Lydia and Voice of Enki, I made those into a PDF, too. On some places with outdated info I wrote small comments to keep things up-to-date without altering the original. I thought these methods deserve to be backed up in some way because they would otherwise be lost completely if anything was to happen to these forums in the future. Below are the download links for anybody who is interested:

Cleaning Program by Johnson Akemi
Aura of Protection by Lydia
Aura of Protection by Inanna (shared by VoE)

These documents also have links at the bottom to the Runic Kabalah Audio CD and the Suryae mp3 from Maxine. If anyone is looking for these, you can also find the links below.

Rune mp3s
Planetary Square mp3s

I tried to download the mp3 files of the Planetary Squares, but the file seems to be empty.

Ara666 said:
I tried to download the mp3 files of the Planetary Squares, but the file seems to be empty.
That's weird. I just tried it and it works fine for me. Sometimes it can download the file with the wrong extension, so maybe this is what happened for you. You can try changing the file extension to ".zip" and it should work fine.

Alternatively, you can use this link instead: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

Shael said:
That's weird. I just tried it and it works fine for me. Sometimes it can download the file with the wrong extension, so maybe this is what happened for you. You can try changing the file extension to ".zip" and it should work fine.

Alternatively, you can use this link instead: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

Thank you so much!! It worked with this link :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back