Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Multi-Cultural Forum

aryantruth

Are we to have a "White Aryan Forum" also -- or have all the races here in a multi-cultural sense -- if so the Jew has won? :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

2nd post here, and you already are recommending structural changes to the forum???

Nothing suspicious here at all.

BTW, we had Black Sun section on the old prophp forums, that was White oriented. I do not know why we do not have the same section now. It is up to Clergy to decide if we need one or not.

To suggest that we "support multiculturalism" by using "Joy Of Satan666' section for everything, is stupid. It is obvious to me that you came here to troll us. If not, than try to stay here a little bit longer, and you will see what we truly believe.

aryantruth said:
Are we to have a "White Aryan Forum" also -- or have all the races here in a multi-cultural sense -- if so the Jew has won? :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER
How? We’re all gentiles, the creation of Satan working together to destroy the jews.

You’re running before you can walk.

There is a group for whites. There are groups for each of the three main races here.

Jos Forums - One of the biggest White assistance and resistance, and the only spiritual groups of power for like so many years, online, doing racial rituals to help Whites and restore order...

BUT-

"Oy Vey Goyim, UENO have Black Sun forum which already exists, dis annuda shoa! ! Multiculturalism everywhere eventho every post on racial matters is about explaining the truth to everybody to not race mix and finally this conversation going from marginalized crap to a topic of popular and widely understood consciousness! Now the posts which were made once every 2 months and where I never participated in the Black Sun goyim, aren't going to come up goyim! How dare you goyim! It's jews doing dat."

The difference here is that said topics are now brought into the main group rather than being on a particular one. All White aspects are now in the mainstream group.

Really HP -- when you speak yidish like that!!

OK,I get it...did Satan tell you this? Use your conscience before you ban me -- and don't ever (with all respect) -- ever consider me a jew.

aryantruth said:

OK,I get it...did Satan tell you this? Use your conscience before you ban me -- and don't ever (with all respect) -- ever consider me a jew.

The Yidrats sweat more when White questions are brought about sensibly rather than in a closed club and limited shouting circus, and their universal importance is impressed, both for Whites and other people to understand.

After all, we are following the concepts of Nature, and this is universal to all. The level of maturity here has grown to a great extent, as people all understand these concepts, and there is therefore no hostility in talking these topics here directly.

We do not have to seclude somewhere in a hole, other people are clever here and they will understand, we are mature enough for this. We can bring the matters in discourse and publicly for all to read, unlike the Yahoo Groups which require grueling registration procedures and are so tight.

I will not ban you.

Make sure to always participate in the Race Awakening Rituals for our White people.

aryantruth said:

We use to be in the underground within JOS. I think it was 2012 when we announced we were taking over if you didnt like it, leave. We use to cater to non Nazis. Till enough of us learned the truth.

I dont think anyone considers you a jew. Well they might, but fuck em. You dont need their little faggot opinion anyway.

Keep working for the strength of our race. Even if that makes us somehow suddenly jewish mindset. This mindset is the only thing that has made our race survive this far. Yes we might react in anger and kill our invaders.

We always say were sorry and smile blankly latter. Then be perfect little Gentiles that do everything right. But Anger and Hatred doesnt always produce perfect thoughts.

I guess when the Germans angrily gunned down our own race, this is acceptable because at least its not racist. While I agree fully with the cooperation of Gentiles. War is not nice, respectful and sincere.

Its kill or be killed. As for the people invading us, its been the same for thousands of years. I just dont see Leonidas going just know were not racist! We want you to Leave please! If only we had black warriors because they have more testesterone then we would get you!

God I just dont care. Stand up for your race and fight. If youre Gentile and you wish to fight with us, Grand. Ofcourse we let you in fully and then you go with our women and half breeds run around everywhere.

Now heres the point where I tell you I danced with a black girl at the prom or whatever to prove im not racist, rolls my eyes.

Thank you! Finally someone with the "balls" to stand-up for their opinion!

Look, how long has JoS been up on the internet - 2002? I used to be what you might call a "UFOologist". I was obsessed with the subject and one of the stories I came across back in 2008 mentioned "Joy of Satan" website, and I read up on it, and shorty after dedicated myself to Satan. I've been coming here to the forums to keep up to date with the Ministry's announcements for years. Why have I only recently started to post on the group's (which are now defunct) and now here on the forums? Because of the reason I've already given. What most know here, but most of the other races really don't lose any sleep over, is that the white race is in BIG trouble; if it doesn't wake up to it's impending fate of imminent extinction and do something about it -- then it's fucked -- and so are the rest of the Gentile races as well!

Yes, I heard Satan has WON and He always had contingency plans anyway -- Aryan Whites in secluded locations within the Earth and off planet as well. But, if the Whites do expire here, then there will be repercussions of obvious and unforeseen consequences.

It has been said here many times, that the primary purpose of the Jews being created and coming here is to wipe out the White Aryan race. Unless the Whites wake-up, there is only about (20) years or less before there is what you would call a "catastrophic collapse" in the spiritual direction of the human race -- and the jewrat will quickly fill the void and take over.

So, you see, waking-up the Whites is in all our best interests and is in accordance with our Father Satan's plans and wishes.

I apologise for my stupid comment on "multi-culturalism" here.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back