Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Silly or good questions about breaking Absolute Zero and Absolute Hot, etc.

FancyMancy

Can Science, Magick and/or Technology (which are like apples, oranges and pairs, being more or less the same thing in one way or another, or equivalents of each other) be used to be able to achieve temperatures greater than absolute zero and absolute hot?

Absolute zero is -273.15 degrees Celsius (-459.67 degrees Fahrenheit). At this temperature, all the tiny bits and pieces stop moving. Even the very smallest, slightest movement does mean heat, is heat, technically. For us on our level, on our scale, it is extremely cold, but technically any of the most slightest bits of movement = temperature, above this negative-number it is heat. This negative-number here is as according to the laws of Physics as we've been told about them.

Absolute hot, on the other hand, is ridiculous. This is the highest possible number which matter can come to. It has been measured to be 1,420,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees Celsius (2,556,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit) exactly. According to le big bang theory, the only thing which could have come closest to that temperature is "when" the "young" Universe "was" 10^4 seconds old, so I wonder how they measured this hotter-than-hottest-ever temperature, with all of those zeroes, then. Plus - how "did" or could they calculate that?!

From the LHC in Switzerland, the hottest temperature we've been able to...well...rise to is 5,500,000,000,000 degrees Celsius (9,900,000,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit), so how, then, could they possibly calculate alleged-absolute hot?

j5LoUJB.png

Maybe a secondary question to this would be - could we break Science, break Physics, overcome or escape the boundaries of...the...constraints of...reality and existence, using Science, Magick and/or Technology?

Maybe a tertiary question could be - is "there are no limits in Spiritual Satanism" an actual claim, or based on these things here, is there an absolute literal limit? Then from that, maybe yes, there is one or more Physically, but then what about Astrally? Because Physically, we are very-well-versed in it, but Astrally, there seems to be an infinite number of levels, heights, dimensions, vibrations. Then, with this, could we then be 'greater', in a sense, than the Physical realm? I don't mean in terms of "shedding our Physical Bodies", of course, but if there are some beings/entities which choose to live as disembodied Spirits for a while, then...? Plus because we need our Physical Bodies to grow, empower and advance, then with all of our Physical and Spiritual Bodies, could we achieve greater than these absolutes here, including zero and hot, with the increased and increased heights of vibrations? Could we out-vibrate the Universe eventually, or at least our locale?! When people are open and able to feel the presence of any God or Goddess, they are left with a literal buzz, merely from Their Astral visit, so with any individual, the same must apply to the Universe/locale.

FancyMancy said:
I think the very idea of absolute zero is nonsense. We know that matter is vibrating energy, yet the definition of absolute zero is no movement at all. :?

As far as absolute hot, that definition only exists as a way to explain the big bang. (Since the universe was created by an old jew in the sky, there must be an explanation for how that happened. :roll: ) Movement is kinetic energy, and I suspect that there is no upper limit to the amount of energy that can exist in a finite amount of space.

Ah, yes. Physicst Lord Kelvin. The man, who in 1899, claimed that heavier than air machinery would never fly, that radio waves would prove to have no purposeful use, and that x-rays would prove to be hoax. He said alot of interesting things that guy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back