Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling like I am not doing enough...

Larissa666

I really know that RTRs are making huge blows to the enemy...but, there I is this feeling that I would like to do something more. Something that shows the results immediately.

I am feeling excellent after every RTR that I do, but then I go to the street and see these hordes of arabs wandering around, trying to find white people's land to infect. I turn on TV, and see degeneracy and stupidity everywhere. I enter the bus/tram and I see these hordes of mindless zombies looking at their phones and wasting their lives on unimportant things, being the good goyim.

I really love when I see the news that show me that RTRs DO WORK, it is obvious, and no one can deny it anymore. But for every good news, there is like hundred ones that seriously impact my morale.

I know, change takes time. Even jews haven't poisoned this world overnight, it took some time for the world to come into this sad state it is now.

I would just like for all of this to end already, because I am tired of what I see everyday alreadsy. I want us to win and heal this world once and for all. That is all. Is that too much to ask?

Larissa666 said:
Patience is definitely important here, not that I don't understand or share your desire to have all this end asap. Some things just take time.

If you want to do more, you can perhaps do some online warfare, provided that you keep your identity safe and do not do anything dangerous. :)

Pace yourself, as you said change happens in time, but aside from rtrs, online activism, etc, the very important thing you must dwell on and all SS should with careful and serious consideration is your longterm vocation plans and how they can be adapted to benefit our cause. Idk where the talents of your soul lie, but I’m sure you do. This is very serious and you should direct your energies in a practical way, to position yourself, while utilizing your innate talents, in a situation where you can further help. All SS must work towards this goal. We have the guidance of the gods as well and they can be asked for direction and our astrologers can help with guidance too.

But above all this is longterm goals for most, and you must remain patient but diligent. Only those using these traits will win, cause it takes time. For me, I will always win and achieve my goals, because I’m patient and tenacious af. To a large degree your life needs to be focused around this and it should be a high priority, if you want this change to happen. Or else all it will ever be is ‘wishing’ to do more and nothing else.

I imagine to an extent you’ve already considered options. Time to move slowly and steady into turning those into reality and take the proper steps
forward to making it happen. Believe in yourself, have confidence and ready set go.

Larissa666 said:
I really know that RTRs are making huge blows to the enemy...but, there I is this feeling that I would like to do something more. Something that shows the results immediately.

Here you go : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27

Also I did change my AC affirmation to : I send this negative energy back to the cursing jews. Visualising a rabbi get hit hard from it.

You want immediate results in a reality where you must put things up into the Astral and wait for the ever-ssllooww Physicality to catch up while the energies in the Astral descend into the Physical. Unless you're powerful enough, you won't get immediate results, I'm afraid. You'll have to do some building-up of energies and programming and directing the energies over some time. One best thing to do is not to decide on 40 days; instead, decide that it is working now even if it does actually take 40 days; just decide now and continue until it comes to fruition.

P.S. You should recall the wise words of Lord Führer Adolf Hitler where he talks about the eternal struggle. The things you focus on consume you, the things you think about energy goes to, so think happy thoughts and go straight on 'til morning.

So do something else also. You're the one who knows what you are good at, so we can't tell you what you should do. But you probably have one or a few talents that could be helpful somewhere.

I don't know what to say, everyone of you is right. It seems I will just have to have more patience and not get upset and try to focus on our goal, which is closer and closer with every day as we do the RTRs and other forms of warfare.

I know there is online warfare, and I do that too. But even with that, I do not know how many people I reach, do I sound like a lunatic to them, or do they really believe what I say. I guess those who want to listen will understand, and those who are blind and deaf were the lost cause from the start, anyway.

The capable people who Satan wants will be led to the truth. And the ones who would deny the truth are worthless and unwanted anyway. So don't worry what they will think. The seed of truth will grow in the minds that are able to understand, and grows more every day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The capable people who Satan wants will be led to the truth. And the ones who would deny the truth are worthless and unwanted anyway. So don't worry what they will think. The seed of truth will grow in the minds that are able to understand, and grows more every day.

I think you are right. Thank you.

Larissa666 said:
I know there is online warfare, and I do that too. But even with that, I do not know how many people I reach, do I sound like a lunatic to them, or do they really believe what I say. I guess those who want to listen will understand, and those who are blind and deaf were the lost cause from the start, anyway.
I used to work in sales and marketing. One thing you learn real fast is it really is a numbers game. Even for the best deal in the world you can throw at people, for most it won’t stick. You just have to throw that bowling ball, see how many pins you can knock down. And then reset and do it again. And again and again and never stop. You can spam YouTube comments for hours and the reality is maybe no one will benefit from it right away. But it’s there and people may see it later. Or not, but keep at it and eventually it will help someone. And then another person and so on. It’s just about persistence. But it does work.

Online activism brought me here. I was watching a YouTube video and there was a post in the comments that said: “God and The Devil are backwards. W w w. JoyofSatan. O r g”. I thought interesting? And looked at the site. The rest is history. I use that exact comment almost everyday when I spam social media.

Larissa666 said:

I am feeling excellent after every RTR that I do, but then I go to the street and see these hordes of arabs wandering around, trying to find white people's land to infect. I turn on TV, and see degeneracy and stupidity everywhere. I enter the bus/tram and I see these hordes of mindless zombies looking at their phones and wasting their lives on unimportant things, being the good goyim.

I really love when I see the news that show me that RTRs DO WORK, it is obvious, and no one can deny it anymore. But for every good news, there is like hundred ones that seriously impact my morale.

I know, change takes time. Even jews haven't poisoned this world overnight, it took some time for the world to come into this sad state it is now.

I would just like for all of this to end already, because I am tired of what I see everyday alreadsy. I want us to win and heal this world once and for all. That is all. Is that too much to ask?

I think weve removed the curses. So were all feeling a little weird.

There is always debating fallacies with other christards and judeons where ever it may apply. For me it strengthens my knowledge and I even learn some things as well.
Classic example I had awhile ago was debating the holocaust and asked them how come with all the nerve gas they had, they instead used a pesticide?
"Muh logistics easier"
Why is that when I pointed out that the US also used it on some mexican immigrants if I recall they didn't die?
"Muh Fatal Dosages"

I hope with every time I expose the idiocies and the misinfornation especially of hitler. I get upset when people on the chans still claim judaism=satanism and they're talking about something that have no clue about and I hope punishment is invoked for their ignorance and disrespect. Even when I was forced to be a christard I never spoke ill of Satan or the demons, but now with certainty the information provided I can talk shit about a non-existent being called jewhova and jewsus the blood libel ilk that made me do their pseudo-cannibalistic rituals. Their crimes will not go unpunished and I very soon hope for justice for all of those that suffered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back