Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Damn, spoiling classical music, too???

Larissa666

FFS, can I just listen to some of the classical music without jews, please? Seems no.

All over the YouTube, I find the music performed by jews.

Examples:

Beethoven: Sonata "Pathetique" Op. 13 - III. Rondo. Allegro
F

First video when you search for it, played by a jewess, (((Annie Fischer)))

Schubert: Moment Musicaux No.3
First suggestion appears to be played by gentile, named David Fray. I might be wrong, but he looks gentile to me. And just second result in the searches, there is jew, (((Vladimir Horowitz))).

Antonio Vivaldi: Quattro Stagioni (Four Seasons) - Concerto No.3 in F maj: L'autunno (Autumn) - Allegro

Again, it is played by jew, (((Itzhak Perlman)))

Just few examples... There are countless more. I can't wrote all, I am late for work.

Just a reminder, always try to see who is performing the song. You do not need their poison in this awesome gift to humanity that classical composers gave us.

Chopin as well. There are several recordings of his pieces "interpreted" by jewish pianists, such as Rubinstein. Most of them sound all "crooked", unstable both in speed and intensity, and out of tempo. When It comes to pieces such as Chopin's, which are played by piano only, I usually resort to online "tutorials" which are pretty much played automatically, such as those videos where you see the piece played on Synesthesia. It even sounds better than most human played recordings to me (not to take out the merit of good, decent pianists)

The strange thing is, no matter how technically advanced or well-written the music is, it always just sounds like lifeless noise when coming from their hands. But when one of us plays the same song, it imediately comes alive on many different levels. Energies, emotions, colors, textures, life, everything is in there because when we play it, our soul connects with it and our soul is amplified and transmitted through the music. But they don't have a soul, so from them it feels empty, dull, and just noise.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The strange thing is, no matter how technically advanced or well-written the music is, it always just sounds like lifeless noise when coming from their hands. But when one of us plays the same song, it imediately comes alive on many different levels. Energies, emotions, colors, textures, life, everything is in there because when we play it, our soul connects with it and our soul is amplified and transmitted through the music. But they don't have a soul, so from them it feels empty, dull, and just noise.

Damn, guys, you noticed it, too? That every piece played by (((them))) just feels off???

It takes Gentile soul to comprehend the Gentile music. Hence, jews will never be able to play this the way it's meant to be played and felt within the soul.

That is why unfortunately I stopped listening to most classic music. You could listen it from Japanese orchestras yes, but it’s not the same feeling.
Wagner on the other hand is always good and jews don’t like him! Lol so they won’t play it.

Hmm, this made me remember something about jews concerning music, like they try to boycot it because it’s a very powerful weapon.

Wagner has written the book “judaism in music” or something similar, he describes exactly what we feel, that jews have no sensibility or emotion in music.

As Slyscorpion said, there’s this kike called rubenstein, if you hear him interpreting Chopin it’s absolutely outrageous and fucking disgusting, totally free of any emotion whatsoever, and there’s retards who think he was a genius, fucking degenerates.

I knew once I got the gist of this post's topic that Itzhak Perlman would come up. I've seen his name here and there and would always get this unpleasant tingle. Seeing that he played the Devil's Trill Sonata by Tartini still gives me a certain amount of rage.

I never got most of the classical music to be honest. What is the meaning or emotion I admit some of it (not all some felt very bad and like it would ivite enemy entities around or stiffel the person) does have beautiful energy but other than that what are people projecting of themselves with it onto their listener when they create the music. This is the question I would think about cause music is supposed to be art and creating something beautiful or moving in some way for the listener or expressing the soul. However I fail to see what classical composers and artists are trying to express or project or all that. This is why I never connected with it. My parents growing up would have this playing all the time so it's not like I didn't hear it either.

However I took the time to actually look up what you were talking about. On the surface when the Jew is playing it it felt immediately like something was wrong I see what you mean but that is the same feeling I get on most music (even Disturbed ) that has a Jew playing or creating it. It kind of has a low or artificial vibration to it somehow.

I have however mostly stopped listening to a lot of the crap that is on the radio now a days and I do feel better. I keep my phone in the car so if I want to listen to better music I just put it on like a rock playlist or something. I got to admit that is somewhat to much better than the other crap out there which the only reason I ever ended up listening to it anyways was I hung around the wrong people and was trying to impress them. I always liked and grew up listening to emo type of music (and anything else with strong emotions) both harder and softer I am not sure that is great either from what magesun666 said but I am quite emotional with water sun moon ascendant. However classical I just don't get to be honest. I love talking about music though this is one of my favorite topics I am always trying to get people to listen to stuff both new things I find and stuff I grew up with and think about the meaning and feel it with their emotions or in their body etc.

There is some incredible classical music out there, played by wonderful, extremely talented Gentile musicians.

One I recently found was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0w0t4Qn6LY&t=

It's such a beautiful concerto, and the woman, Hilary Hahn is an amazing gentile soloist. There are good things out there, but jews always try stick their filthy fingers in everything to make sure everything is as much infected by their disgusting jewishness as possible.

Just like you all said, I also notice how dead, empty and unpleasant any piece of music feels when played by a jew. Even if there's just a few jews in the orchestra, it ruins the feeling and energy of the whole orchestra for me.

I've always liked classical music, especially violin and piano, but piano especially is extremely infested by jews playing and it's hard to find genuinely beautiful and high level gentile pianists..

I'm not a huge fan of classical music but I like a few songs: Allegro non Molto, Rondo alla Turca and Fur Elise.
I enjoy also remixes of these songs.

Larissa666 said:
Again, it is played by jew, (((Itzhak Perlman)))
To add insult to injury, he's on first page when you search for the Devil's Trill Sonata as well.

Also other very promoted kike "musician", Rubinstein just skipped the piano solo he wasn't able to do from Brahms' 2nd Piano Concerto...
https://youtu.be/TouKF4-vHFY?t=1432

Ol argedco luciftias said:
VoiceofEnki said:
it's hard to find genuinely beautiful and high level gentile pianists..
The greatest ever, Tigran Hamasyan!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgzk5E8O9JI
One of my favorite songs ever.

To me that piece by Tigray Hamasyan, while not a bad piece of music, sounds highly overrated even if it sounds nice.

I was more thinking along the lines like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cnSKsTjdY

Like it or dislike it, classical music is so complex, and the most difficult pieces are truly incredible, requiring real mastery of the instrument and incredible skill to play well.

The skill required to play this, especially this well can only be developed after decades of work and few people can ever manage to get there.

That’s what I like and appreciate about classical music, to see how well an instrument can be mastered, how far we can push our musical ability as people.

This was also the goal for many of those musicians and composers, to attain greater and greater skill and produce the best music that can be, pushing each other higher continuously, but sadly this evolution has stopped for the most part after jews got their filthy fingers all over music in all it’s forms.

Which makes me long to see and hear how incredible someone like Amdusias is, the God known as the most skilled musician.

Probably spend tens of thousands of years pushing his musical ability to reach unimaginable heights in skill and musicality.

As for the violin, we have David Garrett, he is very good.

I like his interpretations of Paganini's pieces.

When we are speaking about Paganini, does anyone know more about him? For example, he was called "Devil's violinist" and that "he sold his soul to devil".

Was this the usual xian bullshit of those times, or he really was a Satanist?

Larissa666 said:

When we are speaking about Paganini, does anyone know more about him? For example, he was called "Devil's violinist" and that "he sold his soul to devil".

Christian crap as usual.

There were great composers who inspired Paganini.

Larissa666 said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MUSIC.html

Also, David garret’s teacher is a kike from pissrael.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back