Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how syrian war is going to end?

Unfortunately I believe the end of the Syrian crisis is when Israel is seriously disempowered and stops attacking Syria, as most of this is their own making. So it may take quite a while.

We have done RTR's to that end and the situation has been better now with the Final.

Progress in destruction of Syria is basically Israel's will applied. This not moving forward means Israel is at bay. Syria restored is a very good omen that Israel has been shrinking.

thanks for reply dear hooded cobra ,
i think the race awakening rituals did a lot of effects ,
Turks are worried about their border lines and Kurd's + Armenians are awaken and also greeks people
it is like a big vibration shaking the Zionist Turks that they want to genocide the kurds in syria and eliminate anyone
who stands against the turks border integrity and we know ZIONIST turks are the best israeli ally since they are flooding immigrants towards europe.
people are aware that turks don't belong in that area they belong to central asia.

THE RACE AWAKENING RITUAL WAS STRONG IT IS LIKE TELLING PEOPLE IN MIDDLE EAST

{{{{{ GIVE THE GREEKS ,ARMENIANS ,KURD'S THEIR REGIONS AND LAND BACK }}}}}}

no offense for our satanist Turks brother .

Turkey recently invaded Syria in order to exterminate the Kurdish forces that were armed by the US. When some security guy asked Donald Trump what we should do as American soldiers would be caught between two marching armies, he was basically like "get these boys the fuck out of here." So the last 1000 american soldiers or so will be quickly pulled out.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/syria-turkey-mark-esper-secretary-of-defense-us-preparing-to-evacuate-all-troops-from-northern-syria-face-the-nation/

I don't know what to think of this. America's sent some thousands of troops to Saudi Arabia for no good reason other than it's a terrorist Sunni kingdom and an ally of Israel in destabilizing the area in their unprovoked war against Yemen. If it weren't for the US ,the Shia muslims spearheaded by Iran would've eliminated the fradulent Israeli state.

Bashar Al-Assad already won. But now Erdogan being a complete retard is invading Syria and if anyone speaks up, he's threatening to send 3 million "refugees" to Europe. So who should Assad attack? Israel or Turkey?

sonnenkraft said:
thanks for reply dear hooded cobra ,
i think the race awakening rituals did a lot of effects ,
Turks are worried about their border lines and Kurd's + Armenians are awaken and also greeks people
it is like a big vibration shaking the Zionist Turks that they want to genocide the kurds in syria and eliminate anyone
who stands against the turks border integrity and we know ZIONIST turks are the best israeli ally since they are flooding immigrants towards europe.
people are aware that turks don't belong in that area they belong to central asia.

THE RACE AWAKENING RITUAL WAS STRONG IT IS LIKE TELLING PEOPLE IN MIDDLE EAST

{{{{{ GIVE THE GREEKS ,ARMENIANS ,KURD'S THEIR REGIONS AND LAND BACK }}}}}}

no offense for our satanist Turks brother .

Don't get to excited. People here in Greece are still very very deep inside the Matrix. I fear they are not gona wake up soon enought

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back