What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Harry
Posts: 258
Location: Jupter
Contact:

What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Harry » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:49 pm

I'm a dedicated SS

i do the full final RTR everyday and i did the full final RTR like 6 times a day during the Yom Kippur holiday and after i do it i feel with peace, calmness, high vibration and power in every way.

and i still get some thoughts about if i might be a jew and my mom is 100% white Gentile with a 100% Gentile family bloodline without a bridge nose but my dad is white with a bridge pointed down nose and the enemy keeps on trying to convince me that he got the Jewish DNA or his entire family because of his nose so i'm.

So that's what's the enemy keeps on attacking me with and i got a bridge nose.

and i don't want to get a DNA test because as you all know that it's fake

so now i want to know what are the best ways to deal with it because when i just ignore this thought . it comes right back again.
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against any kind of digital surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Ignore it. You have answered yourself in your own post here.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

slyscorpion
Posts: 1145

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Harry wrote:I'm a dedicated SS

i do the full final RTR everyday and i did the full final RTR like 6 times a day during the Yom Kippur holiday and after i do it i feel with peace, calmness, high vibration and power in every way.

and i still get some thoughts about if i might be a jew and my mom is 100% white Gentile with a 100% Gentile family bloodline without a bridge nose but my dad is white with a bridge pointed down nose and the enemy keeps on trying to convince me that he got the Jewish DNA or his entire family because of his nose so i'm.

So that's what's the enemy keeps on attacking me with and i got a bridge nose.

and i don't want to get a DNA test because as you all know that it's fake

so now i want to know what are the best ways to deal with it because when i just ignore this thought . it comes right back again.


You are probably not Jewish if you get a bad or panicked feeling about this. How this happened is someone who really knew nothing about race at all said I look like an Israeli. I panicked and spent a lot of time having panic attacks about it feeling like I was doomed not wanting to never be able to be with Satan etc. If this is your reaction then you are not a Jew. I know I am not I even had it confirmed with a few different people I knew were genuine Satanists in Chat back when you could do that on Yahoo groups by sending pics and still I freaked out about it a bit. So yeah ignore that attack I know it's scary that is why your not a Jew in the first place. A real Jew would be like Yeah ok cool now how can I get into Satanism anyway and not change who I am or how do I infiltrate this place etc.

No Jew actually truely cares about Satan or the God's or the welfare of humanity or anything really in fact I heard many of them don't feel emotions at all or feel them very lightly. They only seem to feel ones like anger and hatred and low Vibration ones deeply (not that these emotions are bad or should be suppressed at all they most definitely should not it's just only feeling them all the time is not good at all you get what I mean I hope )

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 306
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 pm

A slightly hooked pointed down nasal bridge is what is referred to as the "Armenoid nose", which usually appears with some Greek/Turkish/Italian/Spanish individuals. You'll know a Jewish face by how "off" it seems to look with strange facial proportions, and the nasty, rat-like glare it gives off.

Conversely, not all Jews have the hook nose. Due to their infiltration of Gentile bloodlines in Europe, some of them have noses that appear to be normal, but their faces still have the same odd look.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 565
Location: SS Pattern Screamers Division
Contact:

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:44 am

Harry wrote:I'm a dedicated SS

i do the full final RTR everyday and i did the full final RTR like 6 times a day during the Yom Kippur holiday and after i do it i feel with peace, calmness, high vibration and power in every way.

and i still get some thoughts about if i might be a jew and my mom is 100% white Gentile with a 100% Gentile family bloodline without a bridge nose but my dad is white with a bridge pointed down nose and the enemy keeps on trying to convince me that he got the Jewish DNA or his entire family because of his nose so i'm.

So that's what's the enemy keeps on attacking me with and i got a bridge nose.

and i don't want to get a DNA test because as you all know that it's fake

so now i want to know what are the best ways to deal with it because when i just ignore this thought . it comes right back again.


If you can do the Final RTR and have not died thus far, you're a Gentile.

As well, Jews cannot dedicate or spiritually advance. So you, having dedicated successfully are not a Jew.

The 'Am I a Jew?' attack is one of the easiest the enemy can do, and it can sow seeds of doubt quite easily in new SS. Remember, YOU are in control of yourself. And if you ever get thoughts that aren't yours, or thoughts of suicide, the 'Am I a Jew?' question, etc. . DO NOT give in, ignore them and realize they are attacks.

Also, since you are getting these attacks it might be good to do a bit more void meditation.

Hope this helped :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:47 am

Harry wrote:I'm a dedicated SS

i do the full final RTR everyday and i did the full final RTR like 6 times a day during the Yom Kippur holiday and after i do it i feel with peace, calmness, high vibration and power in every way.

and i still get some thoughts about if i might be a jew and my mom is 100% white Gentile with a 100% Gentile family bloodline without a bridge nose but my dad is white with a bridge pointed down nose and the enemy keeps on trying to convince me that he got the Jewish DNA or his entire family because of his nose so i'm.

So that's what's the enemy keeps on attacking me with and i got a bridge nose.

and i don't want to get a DNA test because as you all know that it's fake

so now i want to know what are the best ways to deal with it because when i just ignore this thought . it comes right back again.


Ive never seen a jew take that question seriously. They are normally very Defensive, im not a jew fuck you! Ive not seen one sit and worry about it.

They do everything to hide it. Are very insecure about it. I cannot tell you how many times this one has gotten me. For years and years. Either was Born one, then its youve probably slept with one and then the youre a Traitor to Satan card.

As if Satan is standing over you like. Errr. F Satan. What did you say!!!!! To the Abyss with you! I will Leave you now Forever!!!!

Then the Enemy pretends theyre our Gods.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 4147

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:54 am

If you are having any worries about yourself being a jew, then the chances are you have dedicated your Soul to Satan already and you are receiving attacks from enemy entities. I would say that the best way to handle the Am-I-a-jew? problem is to:

  1. read the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sites,
  2. pray to Satan, genuinely, sincerely and respectfully,
  3. perform the Dedication Ritual,
  4. do the Prayer to Satan for Protection,
  5. do the Final Reverse-torah Ritual

Of course, some of these points would have been done already, if you are wondering or worrying whether you are a jew or a Gentile. The example prayer I share here can be used and altered as necessary if you have dedicated already.


1 - Read the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sites

Joy of Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org

Exposing Christianity
http://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingCh ... _MAIN.html


2 - pray to Satan, genuinely, sincerely and respectfully and say, for example, something like this -

Focus opon Satan's Sigil and vibrate the name "Satan" a few times, with the intention of calling Satan's attention to you, with the intention of communicating with Satan.

Dear LORD Satan. I would like to find out something about myself which I have been wondering about/which has been on my mind/which has been troubling me recently/for a while/for X time. I have been wondering/worrying/concerned whether I am a jew or a Gentile. I am about to perform the dedication ritual now/next/soon/tonight/tomorrow/..., and I request humbly for the protection of the Mighty Gods of Du'at/Hell/Orion from here on in to protect me as I do so, and as I advance and empower my Soul, Mind, Body and Life safely and correctly. I realise from others' experience that they have also had these worries/concerns/attacks, and I would like you to help put my mind at ease with the knowledge and confidence that I truly am a Child/Son/Daughter of You/Satan. Please send me a Daemon or Daemoness to help me with this, if need be, who may be my Guardian Daemon/Guardian Daemoness. I am also going to do the Prayer to You, Satan, for Protection as per the Joy of Satan page's instructions. I also intend to take part in the Final Reverse-torah Ritual. I would also like to offer you my thanks in the form of raising some energy for X days/time and sending it to you/offering you sexual orgasm energy for X days/time and sending it to you/telling on the forum of your help to me/... Thank you.

Satan's Sigils
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Satan.html
Scroll down to see.


3 - Perform the Dedication Ritual
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... TANIC.html


4 - Do the Prayer to Satan for Protection
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... rayer.html


5 - Do the Final Reverse-torah Ritual
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11506


As I said, the example prayer I share here can be used and altered as necessary if you have dedicated already. If you are a Gentile, then you very probably will receive some attacks and/or trouble/interruptions which will try and stop you from doing the F-RtR and from empowering and advancing. If you are a jew, then...well, I won't say what I want to say in case you are a Gentile; I don't want to put the fear of the Gods into you, worrying! As I said at the start, though - if you are worrying, then probably you are a Gentile who has dedicated already.

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 490

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby SdD » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:56 am

Scion of Atlantis wrote:

Conversely, not all Jews have the hook nose. Due to their infiltration of Gentile bloodlines in Europe, some of them have noses that appear to be normal, but their faces still have the same odd look.


and…
Plastics surgery...

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 846

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:28 am

Harry wrote:I'm a dedicated SS

i do the full final RTR everyday and i did the full final RTR like 6 times a day during the Yom Kippur holiday and after i do it i feel with peace, calmness, high vibration and power in every way.

and i still get some thoughts about if i might be a jew and my mom is 100% white Gentile with a 100% Gentile family bloodline without a bridge nose but my dad is white with a bridge pointed down nose and the enemy keeps on trying to convince me that he got the Jewish DNA or his entire family because of his nose so i'm.

So that's what's the enemy keeps on attacking me with and i got a bridge nose.

and i don't want to get a DNA test because as you all know that it's fake

so now i want to know what are the best ways to deal with it because when i just ignore this thought . it comes right back again.

I have often attacks of depression and I, rarely, think I might be a jew but then I remember two Goddeses came in dreams to me which can't happen to jews. I sometimes think that I'm an Aryan in a Jewish body but there's no reason for this.
Image

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 859

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 am

Harry wrote:I'm a dedicated SS

i do the full final RTR everyday and i did the full final RTR like 6 times a day during the Yom Kippur holiday and after i do it i feel with peace, calmness, high vibration and power in every way.

and i still get some thoughts about if i might be a jew and my mom is 100% white Gentile with a 100% Gentile family bloodline without a bridge nose but my dad is white with a bridge pointed down nose and the enemy keeps on trying to convince me that he got the Jewish DNA or his entire family because of his nose so i'm.

So that's what's the enemy keeps on attacking me with and i got a bridge nose.

and i don't want to get a DNA test because as you all know that it's fake

so now i want to know what are the best ways to deal with it because when i just ignore this thought . it comes right back again.


I said it before, this hooked nose meme has done more harm than good. Best way to find out what you are is to look inside yourself. This is something that is for you and only you can know for sure, but this is the point of your question. To put it short the slightest jewish blood does not care about the things we care for. They can say and delcare whatever they wanna declare but they don't get triggered and angry over race mixing, xianity, islam, jewish propaganda, leftist mental disorders and other shiet like this. I think there was a sermon about this but i cannot find it.

The jewish blood/soul is something else. It has a different programming and is dominant. The JoS would not be so much focused on this if things were not this dangerous. What would be the point of it? Just take out the Elites and important jews in high functions and all done. No, it is way more dangerous as a simple jewish mixed citizen is drawn by the soul to do certain things. The jew in it's nature is drawn to achieve certain things...

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:41 pm

FancyMancy wrote:If you are having any worries about yourself being a jew, then the chances are you have dedicated your Soul to Satan already and you are receiving attacks from enemy entities. I would say that the best way to handle the Am-I-a-jew? problem is to:

  1. read the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sites,
  2. pray to Satan, genuinely, sincerely and respectfully,
  3. perform the Dedication Ritual,
  4. do the Prayer to Satan for Protection,
  5. do the Final Reverse-torah Ritual

Of course, some of these points would have been done already, if you are wondering or worrying whether you are a jew or a Gentile. The example prayer I share here can be used and altered as necessary if you have dedicated already.


1 - Read the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sites

Joy of Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org

Exposing Christianity
http://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingCh ... _MAIN.html


2 - pray to Satan, genuinely, sincerely and respectfully and say, for example, something like this -

Focus opon Satan's Sigil and vibrate the name "Satan" a few times, with the intention of calling Satan's attention to you, with the intention of communicating with Satan.

Dear LORD Satan. I would like to find out something about myself which I have been wondering about/which has been on my mind/which has been troubling me recently/for a while/for X time. I have been wondering/worrying/concerned whether I am a jew or a Gentile. I am about to perform the dedication ritual now/next/soon/tonight/tomorrow/..., and I request humbly for the protection of the Mighty Gods of Du'at/Hell/Orion from here on in to protect me as I do so, and as I advance and empower my Soul, Mind, Body and Life safely and correctly. I realise from others' experience that they have also had these worries/concerns/attacks, and I would like you to help put my mind at ease with the knowledge and confidence that I truly am a Child/Son/Daughter of You/Satan. Please send me a Daemon or Daemoness to help me with this, if need be, who may be my Guardian Daemon/Guardian Daemoness. I am also going to do the Prayer to You, Satan, for Protection as per the Joy of Satan page's instructions. I also intend to take part in the Final Reverse-torah Ritual. I would also like to offer you my thanks in the form of raising some energy for X days/time and sending it to you/offering you sexual orgasm energy for X days/time and sending it to you/telling on the forum of your help to me/... Thank you.

Satan's Sigils
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Satan.html
Scroll down to see.


3 - Perform the Dedication Ritual
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... TANIC.html


4 - Do the Prayer to Satan for Protection
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... rayer.html


5 - Do the Final Reverse-torah Ritual
viewtopic.php?t=11506


As I said, the example prayer I share here can be used and altered as necessary if you have dedicated already. If you are a Gentile, then you very probably will receive some attacks and/or trouble/interruptions which will try and stop you from doing the F-RtR and from empowering and advancing. If you are a jew, then...well, I won't say what I want to say in case you are a Gentile; I don't want to put the fear of the Gods into you, worrying! As I said at the start, though - if you are worrying, then probably you are a Gentile who has dedicated already.


Fancy thats Beautiful.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 4147

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Fancy thats Beautiful.

Cor, I have a fan. You're making Fancy believe that you fancy him!

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 50

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:42 am

You should learn about anthropology soon.

High and long nose is not unique to Jews. What were the prominent figures such as Reinhard Heydrich, Adolf Eichmann, Heinrich Müller, Ernst Kaltenbrunner? They have Dinaric faces, yes they are aryan...

Please calm down and relax. Don't show the enemy your flaws.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 50

Re: What are the best ways to deal with the "if i might be a jew" attack?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:48 am

[quote="Scion of Atlantis"]A slightly hooked pointed down nasal bridge is what is referred to as the "Armenoid nose", which usually appears with some Greek/Turkish/Italian/Spanish individuals. You'll know a Jewish face by how "off" it seems to look with strange facial proportions, and the nasty, rat-like glare it gives off.



Nice explanation, but there are some mistakes. First of all, the Spaniards do not have an Armenian nose, on the contrary they have a face called Baskid. Northern İtalian are usually Norid or Dinarid, and genetically unrelated to the Armenians. Some of the Turks are Alpine Armenians, (some of them)
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NoCreativeNameHereV2, Thoth and 38 guests