Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music playing in my mind

Pirate11

This is a little weird, I have been doing void meditation everyday for quite a while now. I am now able to shut down every thought that goes on in my mind without much hassle. The same is not true for the music: I find very difficult stopping it from playing in my mind as background, even if I have no thoughts at all.
I also hear a noise that resembles of when you turn on old CRT TVs while I trance, I think it’s the sound of the astral or my aura, still have to find out about it. When I focus on it, even the background music in my mind goes away, but eventually comes back after awhile.
Is there a specific technique you use specifically for that?

When you have a song stuck in your head, try to focus on the last few seconds of it, when it ends. This usually helps to quiet it down, atleast for me. After this you can move forward with void meditation to stop it from coming back.

These days I try to just force it out of my mind until it sounds like it's coming from outside. That actually does happen sometimes, but in general I've learned to ignore it if it's a particular tune that's stuck. What Shael said is good though, if it's a song that's stuck and not just hearing music in general try to get the ending of a song stuck in your head. Or get two songs at once stuck in your head and let them cancel each other out. Also, white noise. You can also just put on other music is more complex and that will often bend what you hear in the music to your thoughts rather than have your thoughts revolve around the music. Yeah, there's a lot of tricks to this one, but I'm sure you'll find the one that works for you. But 90% of the time, void meditation is the only reliable way to achieve void meditation.

ImNotIntoThatJesusShit said:
What is that name though? Gah. I know what you are trying to get across but there's no need to include that disgusting kike's name in your own, even just for the sake of negation. Seeing that kike included in the name of a member here makes me wanna puke.

Ever since finding the JoS void meditation or mindfulness really is the crux of my issues, in fact delving deeper not being able to void and not being able to trance are the two factors of such crux. The sheer fact is here is a simple break down:

1. Restlessness I just don't want to meditate. I recently discovered doing P.M.R.(Progressive muscle relaxation) for about 20 minutes could help unfortunately spending 20 minutes on anything is too much.

2. Controllable mind: the sheer fact is I CAN shut my thoughts off or to be more specific the voice inside my head that is used to read or speak inside the head. That is controllable and turned off. Funny thing is over the years I've kinda felt like I lost my mental voice and feel my tongue and throat move as I speak inside my head, is that normal? or is the voice inside the head disconnected from physical voice areas?

3. Uncontrollable mind: the problem here with void(mindfulness) is shutting off the music in my head and background noises.

4. Loss of attention because of attraction to noises: so I live in a fairly quite place but there are vehicles and noises that pass by so. So my mind picks up on this and wishes to investigate the noise.

5. Lack of experience and understanding on subjects: Basically to make it simple WHAT IS using the mind? In other words what constitutes meditation or not meditating correctly. Basically to make it simple if I pay attention to my breathing and thoughts flourish from it, is that meditation?

ex: I focus on my breath the lower abdomen and without controlling my breath I notice that when I focus on my breath the background semi-invisible thoughts pops into my head of sensing the entire range of breathing from nostril to lung. In other words my mind instinctively visualizes breathing despite the fact that in void your mind is supposed to be blank.

6. If the above is normal for others, what is the point of void/mindfulness if your mind isn't blank? In other words lack of experience and lack of understanding from having to dig deep to find such things. What constitutes as meditating?

7. For those experts on void(mindfulness) I'm aware that in reality it takes many years of training daily and multiple times to really dig into this meditation. But are the people who have an easy time with it and may even astrologically be boosted. Does the fact that your say doing a Runic vibration with visualization mean your so focused on what your doing you ignore even your own existence? Like how much focus is put into something?

Any ways these are the basic questions that have popped into my head over the years of trying void(mindfulness). I say "try" and not "do" because genuinely I've never had any results and the previous time I tried I probably spent several weeks with 20 minute sessions. So I personally cannot just seemingly stop my mind.

I know some might state it's habit but I LIKE to think. I like to spend my time thinking, it feels comfortable plus as someone who is bored as hell, there really is nothing better to do. Despite some might state I'm delving into rumination and that is considered bad cause your stressing yourself out and worrying over nothing.

I guess if I had to simply state it for the life of me I cannot void(mindful) nor anything not even trance. I simply meditate and do it. It works it works, it doesn't work I just keep going. I know some might state that is the essence of insanity doing something whereby it doesn't work. But what can I say I'm not the perfect Satanist and I might not even be as hardcore as other members despite delving into this religion in my youth.

Maxine went by "jesus.is.shit" for a long time. I figured if you see the word enough here anyways, and because Maxine had a username with that in it, it would be OK. Sorry to be problematic and make an uncomfortable space for you

Maxine went by "jesus.is.shit" for a long time. I figured if you see the word enough here anyways, and because Maxine had a username with that in it, it would be OK. Sorry to be problematic and make an uncomfortable space for you
Sigh, it's fine. Not my place to decide what name people should and shouldn't choose. I just get triggered seeing those things, but that's my own problem. Sorry for the trouble.

Shael said:
Sigh, it's fine. Not my place to decide what name people should and shouldn't choose. I just get triggered seeing those things, but that's my own problem. Sorry for the trouble.
Shael! My. I thought you were all cool, calm and collected. Well, I never! :p

FancyMancy said:
I don't see any benefit in forcefully trying to keep some kind of fake appearance. Some people here do that, but I try to be honest with my thoughts and feelings. Sorry if I shattered your expectations or something :lol:

Void is easier with every day you keep trying. Doesn't matter even if you failed few days but even trying counts a lot. Then add few mins there and there, and then maybe add 20-30 mins . Later you can tune in and out, you can control your emotions and thoughts, you will be able to sense things better, so you can chose what you want to feel and what you want to think, or not to think at all for hours.
Now if I do my void meditation right every day a bit, it opens me this possibility to stop whatever I don't want in me.

Music playing is usually what is the worst for me too, but I sometimes practice something in my mind. I visualise a car driving in my direction everytime I hear anything or think of something, so if I don't want to get hit I must ignore everything and blank my mind. Also if I'm scared of something car will start moving again in my head, so I practice to ignore that stupid car that carries whatever basically bothers me until I'm trained enough to just do my stuff in a way I want. I simply put emotions, music, thoughts in some shape or shapes that start moving as I pay attention to them, and this really trained me good to not pay attention to whatever. One of my guardians taught me this, at first it was really scary as he materialised some of my emotions as some sort of a beasts in my mind and he said that they will stop chasing me once I stop paying attention to them. It was really hard at the beggining but I always feel changes after I practice similar things so it payed off.

Then yeah there is a black energy ball that i sometimes put near my head to pick up all thoughts. It can be empowered and programmed to do it for some time.

If you hear some voice saying to the music or thoughts to stop or you feel frustration stop that too always btw.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
I don't see any benefit in forcefully trying to keep some kind of fake appearance. Some people here do that, but I try to be honest with my thoughts and feelings. Sorry if I shattered your expectations or something :lol:
Lol.

Try to focus on your breath,your chest or your belly depending on if your sitting or laying down,or a diagram like a swastika. See it that helps you

Music playing in your mind is a good thing if you can willingly do it, as in playing your *own music in your head if you have the ability. It often puts me in a really good mood throughout the day, or if I've had a bad day of people harassing or being shitty I just totally ignore it and just have music in my head (if I can't play it through physical means).

Listen to good music and keep constantly getting good songs on a loop in your head, not stuck, just on a loop. Good songs get you in a good mood and don't bother you as much, then find things to distract you throughout the day before you meditate if it is stuck. Otherwise just stop playing it in your head, you can visualise all kinds of stuff so long as it has some "power off" quality to it, but it's dead easy to get your mind back in a quiet state.

To be fair I never had the thing which some people here do, say of seeing spirits or hearing the Gods for instance, but from a young age I always had music stuck in my head. It bothered me for a while and caused some insomnia situations, but when I started getting into music itself it developed into it so that I had more control over what was being played, I can think of any song I know (even if I only know how it goes and not necessarily all the verses of lyrics- only the chorus etc.) and just play it in my head on a whim, which I didn't necessarily have the development to do way back when. I got the ability through what people call having that annoying song stuck in your head- but instead of seeing it like that I just got into music instead and chose to make something out of it.

It can be turned into a great gift if you want to, I think if you have indications of musical ability in your soul that's also something that comes more naturally too.

Music has a lot of power in it. Its able to change frequencies and vibrations in the air. Everyone can learn to play music. Some are more adept to it through genetics and thier environment, so they're able to learn and apply what they learn faster. Having songs, melodies and rhythm in your head is what being a musician is about. Painting worlds and emotions with sound.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back