Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Machine Translated JoS's Teaching into Japanese

Hello, after having done translated several writings in Korean language I decided to use machine translation because both languages have minor difference so not likely to be mislead the reader.

https://joyofsatanjapan.blogspot.com/2019/10/telekinesis.html
Here's the link to the new blog

If you are willing to donate your talent feel free to do so.

You told me it is safe in Korea to share posters of JoS material in public. Whether that is true or not, it is never safe to share information about, and pictures of, yourself. I am going to be blunt (honest brutally and offensively) here - that is a very stupid thing to do.

I recommend you remove your photo, name and surname from your blog profile as soon as possible, it is very imprudent and dangerous: the enemy can use it to curse you or they can even locate you and have legal problems.

가능한 빨리 블로그 프로필에서 사진, 이름 및 성을 제거하는 것이 좋습니다. 매우 무례하고 위험합니다. 적이 그것을 사용하여 저주를 받거나 귀하를 찾고 법적 문제가있을 수도 있습니다.

Always be safe. Do not share your pictures even if you decided to be open which some of us have. Better stay safe.

If you need help with translations, do mail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back