Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about intelligent ppl

Pretia libertatis

Why does some people born with higher IQ/intelligence ? Is it from past lives ? I know a lot of people who is incredibly outstanding even in more subjects, but some of them are christians.. I mean I know everybody is different and everybody have their own outstanding things.. but why does it happend ? I mean, why somebody born with called "Photographic memory" ? And so on..
Can somebody learn it, somehow ?

These things are gifts, either from past lives or from simply having great astrological dispositions (or both). They can be developed by anyone who has the talent for it, through meditation and advancement. Those things are called "Siddhi's", and everybody has their own latent talents which can be turned into Siddhis with mastery of oneself. :)

My IQ is around 130 and I believe is this high because I didn't have many friends and I passed most of my life alone.
I guess if you don't socialize much your brain works more since it doesn't get distracted.
This is just my opinion, though

TopoftheAbyss said:
My IQ is around 130 and I believe is this high because I didn't have many friends and I passed most of my life alone.
I guess if you don't socialize much your brain works more since it doesn't get distracted.

It doesn't really explain it per say. If you have something really different about you or stand out in someway that would explain why you spent most your time alone or didn't make friends it would not be that you gained a high IQ from that. In my case it's that I am an older soul than just about anyone I meet by far so they just feel scared by me or something. So same thing I spent most my time alone. I don't know what my IQ is anyways.

I think this is from astrology (Uranus Mercury things like that ) or from past lives maybe even genetic I am not sure it probably can be given that in the case of our enemies (kikes) are often born with high IQ even though they have very little feeling with it or depth so why couldn't this be the case in gentiles (no one mentioned this).

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

It doesn't really explain it per say. If you have something really different about you or stand out in someway that would explain why you spent most your time alone or didn't make friends it would not be that you gained a high IQ from that. In my case it's that I am an older soul than just about anyone I meet by far so they just feel scared by me or something. So same thing I spent most my time alone. I don't know what my IQ is anyways.

I think this is from astrology (Uranus Mercury things like that ) or from past lives maybe even genetic I am not sure it probably can be given that in the case of our enemies (kikes) are often born with high IQ even though they have very little feeling with it or depth so why couldn't this be the case in gentiles (no one mentioned this).
Maybe its because after you've known so much you can't but feel pity and remorse everytime you speak with NPCs

Pretia libertatis said:
Why does some people born with higher IQ/intelligence ? Is it from past lives ? I know a lot of people who is incredibly outstanding even in more subjects, but some of them are christians.. I mean I know everybody is different and everybody have their own outstanding things.. but why does it happend ? I mean, why somebody born with called "Photographic memory" ? And so on..
IQ is determined by genetics and also by the genetic lottery I.e how and which Genes get expressed. So I guess as Eugenics and marriage itself ,should be astrologically matched and your previous lifetime matters. If I think about it, if you have had done a lot of brainy work in previous lifetimes chances are that has been migrated to you in this life.

I have always been timid, my parents divorced, I lived with my grandparents when I was young and I liked more watching cartoons than playing with friends.

Pretia libertatis said:
It is in the Soul. Logic intellicence is a quality of the Soul and it can be seen in the Natal Chart. For example, check the Natal Chart of Magnus Carlsen, an absolute genius and chess world champion. He has Uranus and Mercury in third house. This is just an example. Many jews are really smart, you can see it in the world. But a fun fact is that they have a lot of pride in their Jewish Chess Champions, but this guy Magnus Carlsen, a Norvegian Gentile, is kicking their asses so bad in the last 10 years and I'm sure that they hate so much the fact that a Goy is way better than them in a game where the theory was all written by the Jews :lol:

I want also to add that training your mind with games that require the use of intellect can improve a lot your logic intelligence, I think that's why Jews have so much interest in chess. Also you can do a spiritual working for intelligence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back