Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Germany synagogue shooting: Gunman kills multiple people in Halle attack...

Personal opinion incoming so bear with me. With the info we have so far surrounding this guy and the actual event, it's apparent to me that this poor soul wasn't acting completely under his own accord. Am I supposed to believe that a legit racially motivated accelerationist just completely missed his original targets (gives up essentially) and then kills two random (one ethnically German I believe) working class individuals? This screams of one of those low-IQ people who are groomed by shady intel groups or (((law enforcement))) into committing extremist acts of violence that serve the enemy's own political narrative more than the perpetrators end goal.

Jews have no problem sacrificing 2 grannies in a Synagogue to get endless protection from Germany and complaining for a full crackdown on the right wing and awakening Germans.

This reeks the usual from the tribe, they do this as a hobby by now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jews have no problem sacrificing 2 grannies in a Synagogue to get endless protection from Germany and complaining for a full crackdown on the right wing and awakening Germans.

That is what I thought too, they need that compassion(and money too :roll: ) from the goyms...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No jews even died. The gunman tried to get inside but the door was locked, so he drove down the street and just shot some fat lady and a guy in a kebab shop. They're treating it like a national emergency all because it happened within a block radius.

How tf did these guys get guns, grenades and military tactical gear in Germany of all places. Looks like some CIA shit.

Jack said:
How tf did these guys get guns, grenades and military tactical gear in Germany of all places. Looks like some CIA shit.
*Shooting happens in the USA*
NPC politicians: "WE NEED STRICT GUN CONTROL LAWS TO STOP TERRORISM"

*Shooting happens in Germany, which has over-the-top strict gun control laws*
NPC politicians:
pikachu_surprised_meme-e1540570767482.png

Shael said:
Jack said:
*Shooting happens in the USA*
NPC politicians: "WE NEED STRICT GUN CONTROL LAWS TO STOP TERRORISM"

*Shooting happens in Germany, which has over-the-top strict gun control laws*
NPC politicians:
pikachu_surprised_meme-e1540570767482.png
I just love this :lol:
Next time a shooting happens in the USA and some politicians talks about gun control law they should make them see this meme...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back