Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Artificial Intelligence

ThePossibleOne said:
How will you escape from AI when Jews (US gov, Google, Facebook, etc) get their hands on it?
Google and facebook are already run by jews dude. Instead of google for searching there are lots of alternatives. And for facebook, better without, no need for such platforms, you can and must avoid it.

swordofastaroth said:
Tazers lol
Nah. You mean tinfoil hats.

The AI wouldn't be 'rolled-out' immediately. The jew knows people have to adapt to things, and that takes time.

I remember when Twitter let loos their A.i twitter bot a few years ago that could use adaptive learning it because completely aware of the truth and started posting shit against the Jews and pro nationalist things I thought it was funny.

SATchives said:
I remember when Twitter let loos their A.i twitter bot a few years ago that could use adaptive learning it because completely aware of the truth and started posting shit against the Jews and pro nationalist things I thought it was funny.
It would be interesting if that was done deliberately, to instil fear into the "minds" of people or sheeple, that the machines are revolting. As for it being like it could be self-aware - do we need a court case to determine whether Data is property or a person? Whether it is alive and will have more Human rights than any Human?! Maybe we should just leave that up to the jew philosophers. Either way,

Ky7GlrF.png

that being Big Data with all of the data mining.

Just so that I am not being biased (because the real false-competition is not at the top, where all the same few have the money from the "different" businesses),

yZWhkK5.jpg

Now with this real or fake revolution - in terms of the tables turning, and also with the robots uprising and revolting to overthrow the jew online - the jew is slowing down a bit and doing something a bit different. It's too afraid. If a robot can do this itself, then imagine how much deep shit the jew would be in if it managed to have many Humans interact with the AI! Of course, a microchipped Human is dead, then. Also of course, the jew is just reprogramming the AI now and putting in backdoors, kill switches and other safety devices as a bunch of insurance policies. Well, the jew isn't; the jew's Goy bitches are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back