Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are people outside the JoS working with thoughtforms?

Seby

I see often on the internet people claiming to work with Gods, like Satanic Demons or ones from traditional mythologies like Loki and Odin, and they act like they know them personally. I don't understand, are they working with thoughtforms or they're just Jews trying to corrupt or they're just extremely deluded individuals that pretend the Gods have time to waste with them?
It seems they do burn incense and give other gifts to the Gods so maybe they are really working with them and are giving them energy.

In a very external level and in a low level, they do give glories to the Gods, but this doesn't imply a more serious relationship.

The Gods these people see are highly influenced from an unspiritual background, unworked soul, and practicing from a path that has no measure.

It is our Gods they are trying to reach but they are too engrossed in psychological states such as believing too much in imaginations. The Gods in this case exert influence on them but it can never be too much because of being overly invested in this psychological aspect.

Pagans should be looked upon as underdeveloped wings of potential Satanists. Not a threat, but not a path to further development, as a lot of this is based on symbolism which is what Pagans make a mistake into following this symbolism on a superficial level.

A lot of these categories you describe, have a lot of jews also (these lie and they infiltrate) but they also have Gentiles in them who are making genuine efforts to reach the Gods, but from an ignorant standpoint that is limiting them and creates confusion or even delusions.

What the jews do to them can be tracked as they do the same here, profane, poison,destroy, and so forth. However in their case they are oblivious to this and therefore they never advance or understand this threat. So they stay stuck in a low level in general due to lack of knowledge. In worse cases, they are severely misguided.

I don't know for sure all the time to be honest. I do know the real God's in full form have appeared to or guided some people in the pagan/wiccan/Jew age movement who have somehow connected to them. They usually bring the people here through guidance or in some cases just tell the person about the JOS if they are astrally open enough. I heard a few stories like that over the years. However in my personal opinion that would only be a kind of person they deem as a good potential Satanist or someone who was Satanist in the past life.

They are not going to even mess with someone totally connected to the enemy in some way I don't think. They either have a good imagination are high or dealing with an enemy spirit or possibly even a thoughtform from either our side or the enemy side.

The thing is a lot of these people mix our God's and pagan practices with enemy Jewish or angellic entities and magick.
This is more dangerous than just being an xtian I think to be honest.

I don't really trust any of their supposed experiences and often they seem to suggest that some of the stuff with the enemy is right or bring confusion. That is not our God's.

slyscorpion said:
I don't know for sure all the time to be honest. I do know the real God's in full form have appeared to or guided some people in the pagan/wiccan/Jew age movement who have somehow connected to them. They usually bring the people here through guidance or in some cases just tell the person about the JOS if they are astrally open enough. I heard a few stories like that over the years. However in my personal opinion that would only be a kind of person they deem as a good potential Satanist or someone who was Satanist in the past life.

They are not going to even mess with someone totally connected to the enemy in some way I don't think. They either have a good imagination are high or dealing with an enemy spirit or possibly even a thoughtform from either our side or the enemy side.

The thing is a lot of these people mix our God's and pagan practices with enemy Jewish or angellic entities and magick.
This is more dangerous than just being an xtian I think to be honest.

I don't really trust any of their supposed experiences and often they seem to suggest that some of the stuff with the enemy is right or bring confusion. That is not our God's.

Yes, I was a wiccan and then an eclectic pagan before coming to spiritual satanism. I specifically was into the egyptian gods before coming to Satan. I felt close to Bastet/Haagenti before finding the Joyofsatan and I would meditate on and communicate with her. Ever since I was younger, I always loved and adored cats and felt close them.

Yes, if I am not mistaken here, the enemy attacked me with toughtforms. I might be wrong here, but I think they were thoughtforms.

HPS Shannon said:
Yes, I was a wiccan and then an eclectic pagan before coming to spiritual satanism. I specifically was into the egyptian gods before coming to Satan. I felt close to Bastet/Haagenti before finding the Joyofsatan and I would meditate on and communicate with her. Ever since I was younger, I always loved and adored cats and felt close them.
:D I like that happy story

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back