Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan rituals

Dowd18

Where can I view some Satanic rituals as I want to get an insight to real rituals going forward??

Mock44 said:
Where can I view some Satanic rituals as I want to get an insight to real rituals going forward??
Are you taking for the Final RTR (Reverse Torah Ritual)?You can find this in the front page of the forum.

Mock44 said:

The rituals are on the Joy of Satan website.

If you're new and not dedicated, I suggest you read what true satanism is all about...

Shael said:
Ara666 said:
Mock44 said:

If you're new and not dedicated, I suggest you read what true satanism is all about...
:O
I know this has nothing to do with your general message, but I had no idea you could do that thing where a url is turned into text on here. That's cool stuff :)
I tried to do that one time years ago, but it didn't work so I never tried again. :lol:
And I prefer being able to see what the link goes to before I click on it anyway.

Shael said:
Ara666 said:
Mock44 said:

:O
I know this has nothing to do with your general message, but I had no idea you could do that thing where a url is turned into text on here. That's cool stuff :)

:lol: I discovered it too when I created my account. But if I'm too lazy, then I'll just paste the link itself lol. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back