Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with intelligence working

Νίκος

In the upcoming Monday and Tuesday the moon will be in Aquarius is it good time or not?
I think I will use Aim mantra and maybe Indra mantra too.Do you have a suggestion about the repetitions?
Also for affirmation I was thinking of using this:My intelligence is permanently getting better and better all the time in a fast , healthy and beneficial way for me right now .
Is it a good one?

Νίκος said:
In the upcoming Monday and Tuesday the moon will be in Aquarius is it good time or not?
I think I will use Aim mantra and maybe Indra mantra too.Do you have a suggestion about the repetitions?
Also for affirmation I was thinking of using this:My intelligence is permanently getting better and better all the time in a fast , healthy and beneficial way for me right now .
Is it a good one?
Try to avoid Tuesday because Mars doesn't really synergize with intellect.

If you want to use Aim and Indra, a good combination could be "Aum Aim Indraya Svaha". Try this first a few days beforehand to feel the energies, and if it feels good you can use it in your working.

Regarding reps, try to go over 25. 36 is a good number in general, as is 44, 50, and perhaps also 64 (ties into Mercury). If you want to go higher, you can do 80, 88, 100, 111, and so on.

With the affirmation, I always say that it's a good idea to craft them yourself. The only addition I'd suggest to yours would be to maybe replace the "right now" with "now, continuously, and forever".

With cleaning of the soul and healing the traumas your mental barriers will go down and you will start thinking in completely another way. Your IQ will increase with cleaning and meditations. If you do it all correctly soon you will notice changes. Often people lack concentration too so practice of void and visualisation helps here. Idk what really your problem is but try to see is there any meditation that might help you more here, maybe look if you lack some element as unbalances creates chaos in the mind. Workout and yoga is good for a brain too.

136 is also a good number as it ties into Jupiter, which rules knowledge, awareness and understanding, as well as higher education. Multiples of 34 also tie into Jupiter. 34 is to Jupiter like 111 is to the Sun. Other numbers you can use are multiples of 23, the rune Dagr.

Dagaz has to do with hemisphere balance and integration, the pineal gland, balancing opposing forces (for example emotion and logic). That's what it gives flashes of intuition and knowledge, and a balanced intelligence. It relates to Uranus, which rules genius. Genius comes when both hemispheres of the brain work in harmony and the pineal gland is activated.

Aquarius said:
I think the rune Mannaz is better.
Apart from when I am doing healing the runes don't work very well for me unlike the mantras that tie to planets which are very useful to me in general.A good example is this:Last year that I used just Mercury's mantra for 40 days to improve my English I had doubled my scores in the tests got doubled (from 28-30 to 65-70 with excellent be the 120) and in this time I didn't studying at all!
Anyway thanks for your advice!! :)

HPS Shannon said:
And or the Buddhi mantra.
I will keep this in my mind for an upcoming working I have in my mind!I usually like use many different mantras in my workings but these time I have feeling that if I keep it simple it will be much more effective!
Thank you very much for your reply Hps Shannon :) :)

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
Is it a good one?

If you want to use Aim and Indra, a good combination could be "Aum Aim Indraya Svaha". Try this first a few days beforehand to feel the energies, and if it feels good you can use it in your working.

Regarding reps, try to go over 25. 36 is a good number in general, as is 44, 50, and perhaps also 64 (ties into Mercury). If you want to go higher, you can do 80, 88, 100, 111, and so on.

With the affirmation, I always say that it's a good idea to craft them yourself. The only addition I'd suggest to yours would be to maybe replace the "right now" with "now, continuously, and forever".
Thank you very much Shael.You gave me excalty what I wanted!And my final decision is :36 times the whole mantra you suggested .I will also vizualize my aura being yellow and before the vibrations I will absorb a bit of Mercury's energy directly from the planet!
I will also do my affirmation as you suggested for 9 times !!!! :) :) :)

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
Is it a good one?

I didn't know Indra ruled intelligence. I thought it had effect on the astral senses ?

Jack said:
Shael said:
Νίκος said:
Is it a good one?

I didn't know Indra ruled intelligence. I thought it had effect on the astral senses ?
Indra has the positive qualities of Uranus ,so yes it can be used for intelligence too .Varuna has the positive qualities of Neptune so I think it will be better for astral senses. Don't you agree?

Νίκος said:
I didn't suggest 9 times for the affirmation. You should only use 9x in workings for ending things. A safe bet in general for almost any working is 18x instead.

I'm glad my reply helped you. Good luck :)

Jack said:
You are right. I didn't take the time to double-check as I assumed he did his research on what mantras to use. Either way though, Indra as a mantra doesn't really have any "negative" qualities to it, so it would likely be safe to use here. Uranus does rule flashes of intuition and new ideas. But if we're talking purely about intellect, it might indeed be a better choice to go for Soma or Nirriti as a mantra instead.
Soma rules the mind, but it seems to focus more on the subconscious aspect of things, the stuff that the Moon also rules.
Nirriti appears to be focusing purely on intellect, so it might be the best choice here.
Bija Mantras by Frawley said:
4) Southwest -Nirriti, the deity of dissolution, similar to Kali in qualities, who relates to intelligence (buddhi) as a cosmic principle.
The other versions of the mantra I suggested, would be "Aum Aim Somaya Svaha" and "Aum Aim Nirrtaye Svaha".

Νίκος said:
@Νίκος I would recommend trying these out as well and seeing which one feels best to you personally. If the one with Indra feels best, feel free to use that also. All 3 of those mantras rule the mind in one way or another, so it may be a good idea to use your own "feel" for them to decide which one to use. Be mindful of today's VoC though, and try to test them out after it has passed. :)

Azorm said:
With cleaning of the soul and healing the traumas your mental barriers will go down and you will start thinking in completely another way. Your IQ will increase with cleaning and meditations. If you do it all correctly soon you will notice changes. Often people lack concentration too so practice of void and visualisation helps here. Idk what really your problem is but try to see is there any meditation that might help you more here, maybe look if you lack some element as unbalances creates chaos in the mind. Workout and yoga is good for a brain too.
I do all the things you described.My real problem I think is tha I was born with retrograde Mercury.The reason I started to worry about it is because I am not doing well at school and my target is to write excellent in the final exams (which will be the next year)so I will be able to go to the medical school.
Now regarding elements I would like to give you more info but I think I have shared too much personal info all this time in the forums so I won't tell this publicly.
Thanks for you answer :)

FancyMancy said:
Νίκος said:
I might suggest using the word "efficient", instead.
I thought about this too but I don't have much time.I have until the May-June of 2021 (less than 2 years) so I will use both of them.Thank you very much for replying :)

Stormblood said:
136 is also a good number as it ties into Jupiter, which rules knowledge, awareness and understanding, as well as higher education. Multiples of 34 also tie into Jupiter. 34 is to Jupiter like 111 is to the Sun. Other numbers you can use are multiples of 23, the rune Dagr.

Dagaz has to do with hemisphere balance and integration, the pineal gland, balancing opposing forces (for example emotion and logic). That's what it gives flashes of intuition and knowledge, and a balanced intelligence. It relates to Uranus, which rules genius. Genius comes when both hemispheres of the brain work in harmony and the pineal gland is activated.
Thank you very much Stormblood!!!!!!! :) :)
My problem comes from my retrograde Mercury so I want to use something related to Mercury for now!With the next opportunities I will use what you suggested.Also I am already doing a Jupiter square for excelling in the exams !

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
I didn't suggest 9 times for the affirmation. You should only use 9x in workings for ending things. A safe bet in general for almost any working is 18x instead.

I'm glad my reply helped you. Good luck :)
I wasn't trying to say you suggested the number for the affirmation.I was trying to say this affirmation you suggested but I choose to do it for 9.But if you say 18 is better of course I will do it x18 to times, thanks again :)

Νίκος said:
I wasn't trying to say you suggested the number for the affirmation.
Oh whoops, checking back now it seems that I misread what you were saying haha. But yeah, try to use 9x only for ending things, and not for anything else.

Shael said:
Jack said:
You are right. I didn't take the time to double-check as I assumed he did his research on what mantras to use. Either way though, Indra as a mantra doesn't really have any "negative" qualities to it, so it would likely be safe to use here. Uranus does rule flashes of intuition and new ideas. But if we're talking purely about intellect, it might indeed be a better choice to go for Soma or Nirriti as a mantra instead.
Soma rules the mind, but it seems to focus more on the subconscious aspect of things, the stuff that the Moon also rules.
Nirriti appears to be focusing purely on intellect, so it might be the best choice here.
Bija Mantras by Frawley said:
4) Southwest -Nirriti, the deity of dissolution, similar to Kali in qualities, who relates to intelligence (buddhi) as a cosmic principle.
The other versions of the mantra I suggested, would be "Aum Aim Somaya Svaha" and "Aum Aim Nirrtaye Svaha".

Νίκος said:
@Νίκος I would recommend trying these out as well and seeing which one feels best to you personally. If the one with Indra feels best, feel free to use that also. All 3 of those mantras rule the mind in one way or another, so it may be a good idea to use your own "feel" for them to decide which one to use. Be mindful of today's VoC though, and try to test them out after it has passed. :)
Yes as a mantra for the moon I'd say somaya may be able to influence subconscious intuition and memory. The Nirratayae mantra I've never heard about but you must have done your testing for recommending it. I will also try this.

Νίκος said:
Jack said:
Shael said:

Indra has the positive qualities of Uranus ,so yes it can be used for intelligence too .Varuna has the positive qualities of Neptune so I think it will be better for astral senses. Don't you agree?

Saraswati is more suited that Indra for this. But if you're problem is Mercury then use Buddhi. Your mantra can be change into: Aum Aim Buddhaya Svaha. Since you use svaha, the affirmation needs to directly correlate with the planet. Otherwise, use namah.

Jack said:
The Nirratayae mantra I've never heard about but you must have done your testing for recommending it. I will also try this.
I have not tested it. It comes from the Bija Mantra book by David Frawley. So far every mantra from there was at the very least safe to use, but I would definitely recommend to first test it and see how the energies feel. If something feels bad, don't use it.

By the way if you want the book, this link should work: http://www.vedicilluminations.com/downloads/Mantras-Sacred-Sound/Mantra%20Yoga%20and%20Primal%20Sound.pdf
It was the first one I found on the google front-page. A lot of the general info there is useless, but it has some passages on mantras and their specific effects. This is also where the "Aim" mantra is found as well. Take note also that he sometimes uses the corrupted form of Aum, which is "Om", so just replace that if you ever want to use one of those mantras. And of course always use your brain with these things, and employ the testing like I said above.
Stay safe :)

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:
Jack said:

Saraswati is more suited that Indra for this. But if you're problem is Mercury then use Buddhi. Your mantra can be change into: Aum Aim Buddhaya Svaha. Since you use svaha, the affirmation needs to directly correlate with the planet. Otherwise, use namah.
1 :arrow: Indra feels much better than both of the mantras suggest from Shael and I more experienced with it.
2 :arrow: I completely agree with you regarding Namah , because my affirmation is material.And now that I think about it I like the idea of using just Mercury's mantras(at least for this working).An since both you and Hps Shannon suggest this it should be perfect!
So the mantra will be Aum Aim Buddhaya Namah

Thanks again :)

Νίκος said:
Azorm said:
I do all the things you described.My real problem I think is tha I was born with retrograde Mercury.The reason I started to worry about it is because I am not doing well at school and my target is to write excellent in the final exams (which will be the next year)so I will be able to go to the medical school.
Now regarding elements I would like to give you more info but I think I have shared too much personal info all this time in the forums so I won't tell this publicly.

I also have Mercury retrograde. People telling me I'm retarded all my life. Had trouble in school with some things. Problems with talking and communication.

One of biggest issue about me is this retrograde, caused me nasty hang-ups and it's hard to do anything properly with it. It's hard to understand things so you gotta just find your own way for everything, but hey, meditations are here for us. From almost braindead person I actually became smart because of being patient with myself and because I'm meditating for years. I still suffer from it, but tbh compared to others it can't be sensed anymore so I would say I got my shit together. Most important thing is to be patient and find your own way to learn and to understand things. Take your time, learn to stay relaxed and focused. Your guardians might help you with it later if you let them :)

Stay positive as your energy will also do things for you on a passive way.

Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

1 :arrow: Indra feels much better than both of the mantras suggest from Shael and I more experienced with it.
2 :arrow: I completely agree with you regarding Namah , because my affirmation is material.And now that I think about it I like the idea of using just Mercury's mantras(at least for this working).An since both you and Hps Shannon suggest this it should be perfect!
So the mantra will be Aum Aim Buddhaya Namah

Thanks again :)

Mine are just advices. Of course, decide for yourself what is best for your case. I don't know your chart and I don't have any retrogrades in mine so I don't have experience with them.

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:
Jack said:

I never expected to see this mantra being recommended but I can confirm this works. It was also in one of the books Mageson used as a reference. Saraswati is the deity of Vidya (knowledge, and learning in an academic sense.)

Azorm said:
Νίκος said:
Azorm said:

I also have Mercury retrograde. People telling me I'm retarded all my life. Had trouble in school with some things. Problems with talking and communication.

One of biggest issue about me is this retrograde, caused me nasty hang-ups and it's hard to do anything properly with it. It's hard to understand things so you gotta just find your own way for everything, but hey, meditations are here for us. From almost braindead person I actually became smart because of being patient with myself and because I'm meditating for years. I still suffer from it, but tbh compared to others it can't be sensed anymore so I would say I got my shit together. Most important thing is to be patient and find your own way to learn and to understand things. Take your time, learn to stay relaxed and focused. Your guardians might help you with it later if you let them :)

Stay positive as your energy will also do things for you on a passive way.
Luckily for me I have not many of retrograde Mercury's problems.I was always able to talk and communicate clearly and I have a good memory but some times I can be very slow in understanding somethings!Also when I started the power meditations I have much improvement on expressing my thoughts and emotions.I'm glad that you can understand me and also I 'm happy to hear that you have much improvement!!!

Jack said:
I never expected to see this mantra being recommended but I can confirm this works. It was also in one of the books Mageson used as a reference. Saraswati is the deity of Vidya (knowledge, and learning in an academic sense.)
Well I will save it for another time.Since it is for learning in an academic sense it should be very helpful!!!

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

And Aim is the bija mantra of Saraswati. I also meant to say that the higher qualities of Mars do relate to intellect as he is one of two planets who rules creativity, which is an intellectual faculty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back