Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Liberalism is a xtian creation they admit it

darkmonkey666

I came across a link to this on some news website and I thought hmm cause this is what we have been saying so I want to share it.

https://www.newstatesman.com/dominion-making-western-mind-tom-holland-review

Now yes I know this article appears to be in favor of xtianity I am not promoting it at all. My idea is I wanted to share this cause they admit what we have been saying all along.

Liberalism aka Cultural Marxism is secular xtianity. This becomes clear to see if someone took time to actually read the buybull and see what the church is about.

Many xtians think they are "conservative" or support family values. This is not true at all in fact if we are conservative that means return to the tried and tested ancient ways that actually work or the ways of nature. Gays are not against conservatism cause in the ancient times they were fully accepted. Try reminding them of that.

Liberalism is just a hijack of the "secular" culture to keep the values and slave like ideals of xtianity alive. I won't say which side is worse cause I don't know both are pretty bad the secular leftist social justice warrior and the conservative xtian both rot society to the core. They are serving the same purpose. The Jew pits both sides against the middle they both are advancing the same agenda in the end that of the communist Jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back