Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rune for making someone leve xianity

EasternFireLion666

I will use ansuz and kenaz for such. What i wanna afirm is that the person is eaving xianity and coming to spiritual satanism. Therefore i am not sure if i should start on a waning moon or waxing considering there is both a decreasing process and an increasing one. Any advice?
Maybe i should start on the waning moon as first the person leaves the current state.

Those are the same runes I would use and have in the past on someone. It worked but if I had added the stuff about Satanism nothing probably would have happened in this case at the time . It's better to be open ended on the outcome than to try to get them into Satanism and fail at this whole working if they are not the kind of person who would come to it.

So do Ansuz a number of times you like and affirm "(name of person) is completely and eternally free of Christianity in every way" something like this there are several variations such as all Christian subconscious programming etc.

Next change the affirmation to Kenaz to be like (name of person) is aware of the full truth behind the fact that Christianity is a lie" now you would want to use the word is a lie in this somehow as the full truth behind Xtianity could mean some preacher going on about how xtianity is bad but Jewsus is great or all that. You want to cover the bases.

This will work quicker and won't backfire if the person is not cut out to be Satanist or makes a free will choice not to later when they see the full severity of what is going on (you should respect free choice anyways I am not sure your working does)

Good luck

I would do the exact same as the Race Awakening Ritual, just replacing the affirmation to make it specific for the person.

Egon said:
I would do the exact same as the Race Awakening Ritual, just replacing the affirmation to make it specific for the person.
I would leave the affirmations how they already are, but just be focussed on the person the whole time. So it works on the person, but it also helps everyone else too.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Egon said:
I would leave the affirmations how they already are, but just be focussed on the person the whole time. So it works on the person, but it also helps everyone else too.
Makes no sense, it will just dilute the energies making the working less effective.

Aquarius said:
Egon said:
Makes no sense, it will just dilute the energies making the working less effective.
Yeah, but I think it's important to keep the Race Awakening Ritual how it is and not change it. But if you're focussing on the person when you're doing it, it will affect them.

Aquarius said:
Yeah, but I think it's important to keep the Race Awakening Ritual how it is and not change it. But if you're focussing on the person when you're doing it, it will affect them.
Those are just a combination of runes that directed towards awakening the race will awake our race, if changes the affirmation it’s another working. One person doing the working to awaken the race will have minimal power compared to when all SS do it. And modifying the affirmation won’t affect the greater working. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back