Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some good affirmations for a working to get the driver license

Sabazios

Well brothers the title says it all. I want to start doing a working to go for the win from the start. I stayed some time to think about some affirmations. Yet I've started reading some things about affirmations that they may be wrong, such as ''I don't make any mistakes while driving''. In what I ve read it says negations are not good for affirmations and I did get quite a lot of those. I don't really get it, is it okay to use negations such as the one I ve wrote above or not? And if not, can you suggest some? So that I make an idea

Instead of saying "I don't make mistakes," you should say "I do it perfectly in the best way for me!"

And practice parallel parking! If you go on the curb, you immediately fail and have to schedule a new test a few months later. But everything else is very easy. And when they make you back up in a straight line, they want you to put your hand on the back of the passenger's headrest. It's a strange rule, but they do look for that. They think it makes sure that you turn your body far enough to look out the back window clearly. Those are the only 2 tricks, everything else is very easy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Instead of saying "I don't make mistakes," you should say "I do it perfectly in the best way for me!"

And practice parallel parking! If you go on the curb, you immediately fail and have to schedule a new test a few months later. But everything else is very easy. And when they make you back up in a straight line, they want you to put your hand on the back of the passenger's headrest. It's a strange rule, but they do look for that. They think it makes sure that you turn your body far enough to look out the back window clearly. Those are the only 2 tricks, everything else is very easy.
Thanks brother :D

Stormblood said:
No future tense and no negations. The energy doesn't understand them and it will ignore them. In the example you've given, the energy will bring you to make mistakes.
Oh. About the future tense I've known that it won't work but about the negations I didn't. Thanks brother :D

Sabazios said:
Well brothers the title says it all. I want to start doing a working to go for the win from the start. I stayed some time to think about some affirmations. Yet I've started reading some things about affirmations that they may be wrong, such as ''I don't make any mistakes while driving''. In what I ve read it says negations are not good for affirmations and I did get quite a lot of those. I don't really get it, is it okay to use negations such as the one I ve wrote above or not? And if not, can you suggest some? So that I make an idea

The best way to pass driving tests is to understand how the maneuvers are done. Watch some videos of trucks parking in tight spaces to get an idea.

You can also download some cheap "driving test" apps where u can play and they make you park/maneuver in many places. If you dont understand how its done then you have high chances to fail. Harsh or not, this is it how it works

Aquarius said:
Make sure you actually know how to drive lol!
V12-POWER said:
]l

The best way to pass driving tests is to understand how the maneuvers are done. Watch some videos of trucks parking in tight spaces to get an idea.

You can also download some cheap "driving test" apps where u can play and they make you park/maneuver in many places. If you dont understand how its done then you have high chances to fail. Harsh or not, this is it how it works
Brothers, I do know how to drive, how to park, and I am quite carefull while driving. Also I know the legislation. The only thing that I still have left is the practical examination with the cop. And with a cop at my right well... I'm not feeling quite ok so to say

EasternFireLion666 said:
I would also consider a rune, but IDK what rune is adequate for exams.
I think thurisaz, mannaz, sowilo, and maybe nauthiz, could be good for exams, yet I'm not really sure.

I don't really think you need to do spells for something so mundane and achievable. Just keep practicing and keep trying. Have a friend quiz you on road laws and road signs, etc.

Aquarius said:
Make sure you actually know how to drive lol!

The most sensible advice.

It's not rocket science to get a license anyway. All you need to know is how to drive and to do that in a safe manner during the examination, since the examiners are boring and don't like speed and adrenaline.

Same boat you’re on. For my theory exam i just vibrate satanas 9 times and affirm that I pass my theory exam, it doesent have to be a complex working, just make sure that you know that you will pass it and study.

How many times have you said to people that you don't have a license? Probably a lot.... Tell yourself everyday that you have a drivers license like 100 times a day, everyday and believe in it with all of your Being.
Fight for it and you'll get it. Do whatever you can to get it. It'll happen. "I have a drivers license"

PRACTICE DRIVING TOO. I know people who passed the test but get in an accident later and can't drive now. Takes years to get it back. You need experience....

94n said:
I don't really think you need to do spells for something so mundane and achievable. Just keep practicing and keep trying. Have a friend quiz you on road laws and road signs, etc.
I've passed the legislation exam. And I know the laws and road signs. I only have left the exam with a policeman. That's the sole problem, here if he/she wants to make someone who takes the exam to fail, that's what happens next.

Aquarius said:
Same boat you’re on. For my theory exam i just vibrate satanas 9 times and affirm that I pass my theory exam, it doesent have to be a complex working, just make sure that you know that you will pass it and study.
Sure thing brother, and thanks for the example :D

HauptSturm said:
How many times have you said to people that you don't have a license? Probably a lot.... Tell yourself everyday that you have a drivers license like 100 times a day, everyday and believe in it with all of your Being.
Fight for it and you'll get it. Do whatever you can to get it. It'll happen. "I have a drivers license"

PRACTICE DRIVING TOO. I know people who passed the test but get in an accident later and can't drive now. Takes years to get it back. You need experience....
Thanks for the advice brother. And about accidents, I am carefull, and quite preventive while driving, so I think if I keep being like this at least I won't be the one to make accidents

Sabazios said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I think thurisaz, mannaz, sowilo, and maybe nauthiz, could be good for exams, yet I'm not really sure.

Hmm... I will also take those into consideration. Thank you ;)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It's easy anyway, don't worry about it. Almost everybody is able to drive, and think how dumb most of them are. You can do it easy.
Yes brother. You are right. I won't worry about it. Thanks :D

EasternFireLion666 said:
Sabazios said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Hmm... I will also take those into consideration. Thank you ;)
You re welcome brother :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back