Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anxiety

Hi to all!
I am tired of this kind of anxiety that sometimes kicks me in, so I'd like to start a work to cure this, but I can't understand it very well, in the sense that I can't see his roots.

Usually it appears when I am very closely with a girl (like with intimacy), or also when I am doing a kickboxing match; it is not just adrenaline, because the chest starts pumping really hard even when I am just imaging a match (like mental training). This is fucking boring, because I can't think nothing, and the body starts trembling.

I know that in these situations there is nothing to be afraid of, but my subconscius prevails.

I started doing kickboxing exactly to exit my comfort area, because I have never done a competitive sport.

What I miss is the spiritual part: what kind of chakra problems can create this? Can it be a past life problem? Are Wunjo with an affirmation aimed to remove the problems that cause my anxiety enough?

Every help is apprecieted.
Thanks
HH

Hidden Warrior said:
Definitely use Wunjo. It's perfect for these things. If you want to do more, try targetting your 3rd chakra for some deep cleaning. That is usually where these types of fears are rooted. Overall, the vast majority of all fears come from the male chakras from what I have experienced. So if you are unsure, just target them one by one and clean them deeply. Also, an affirmation centered around removing this specific fear should be enough to get rid of it even if you do not know the exact root.

You can also pinpoint it somewhat easily by just looking at the specific type of fear that it is. For example, an issue with speaking up could be rooted either in your 3rd or 5th, or both. Same with issues about expressing yourself. Try to look a bit more deeply into this, as this should also make it easier to fully remove the problem by understanding where it comes from. Another indicator is if you have pain, coldness, and/or a "constricting" feeling in/around a chakra when you are in these types of situations.

For deep-cleaning chakras or just removing hangups in general, you can use Munka, Suryae, or Visuddhi. Wunjo is for a very gentle approach and is especially useful with traumas, and healing the psychological damages of such. :)

Deep breaths, cut your time in half (if that makes sense) and be present. Live in the moment.

The cut your time in half part can be tricky, but the idea is to slow things down. When you’re nervous everything goes fast. I learned this from an interview of Prince, the iconic performer. He said to combat nerves before a show this is what he did.

I’ve never done workings to alleviate anxiety. Maybe someone else can advise on that front, but using these techniques I described, I almost never get nervous. A close friend of mine told me that recently. He said, “I’d describe you as someone who doesn’t get uncomfortable.” Believe me, it wasn’t always that way!

Also, if there’s something that makes you uncomfortable, experience can take those feelings away. Doing it over and over. With a girl, you may be nervous, but with experience that’ll stop.

Maybe you are being too tense with yourself, ease up your mind, don’t strain it, as if you were meditating and deeply relaxed. Wunjo should help.

Along With spiritual solutions you might also want to take Ashwagandha which reduces anxiety and is natural ayurvedic remedy. It also boosts testosterone so you should take that daily.

Jack said:
Along With spiritual solutions you might also want to take Ashwagandha which reduces anxiety and is natural ayurvedic remedy. It also boosts testosterone so you should take that daily.
What is that? Also, what about St. John's Wort, I heard a lot about the old cultures using this to purify and oxiginate the blood as a common medicine. Like if they got bit by a snake with venom, they would eat st. John's Wort to purify away the toxins. This is just one example, but they used it for many different things, including anxiety and depression. You can get it ground up in capsules.

I've tried it some times, I think it does give some kind of healing kind of feeling, I felt a little healthier and it really felt like my blood had more oxygen, more energy. But one time I might have had a little too much because it started giving me a feeling similar to when I used to smoke marijuana. So I'm not really sure if it is good or bad, or good only when used correctly and carefully.

Thanks to all for the tips.

@shael
I will try a work with Wunjo, to see if it make better the situation. Also I was already planning to start a work to increase my male energies.

@Erik13
To cut the time is a thing that I always say to myself, because I think and talk really fast, and a lot of times I mistake the words. I have to slow down everything. Thanks for the reminder.

@Aquarius
Probably. I should start to relax more, especially in public. Thanks

@Jack
I read it while I was browsing the forum to see other topics about anxiety. For the moment I am taking supplements (zinc, magnesium and B6 vitamin, is called ZMA). But I will definetly look onto Ashwagandha. Thanks for this suggestion

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
What is that? Also, what about St. John's Wort, I heard a lot about the old cultures using this to purify and oxiginate the blood as a common medicine. Like if they got bit by a snake with venom, they would eat st. John's Wort to purify away the toxins. This is just one example, but they used it for many different things, including anxiety and depression. You can get it ground up in capsules.

I've tried it some times, I think it does give some kind of healing kind of feeling, I felt a little healthier and it really felt like my blood had more oxygen, more energy. But one time I might have had a little too much because it started giving me a feeling similar to when I used to smoke marijuana. So I'm not really sure if it is good or bad, or good only when used correctly and carefully.
Its a plant extract from withanea somnifera. Its an immuno modulator and balances your hormones . Its used from ancient times in ayurveda to treat mental related diseases. I took it daily to rid me of any anxiety I had and I discovered later that it also boosts testosterone.
Its in a group of natural extracts called nootropics which help with neurological function. You can search for a list of natural nootropics.

I’m not sure about treating anxiety with herbs guys, anxiety is an internal thing that mostly comes when you are dealing with internal issues, he may take the herbs and not have anxiety but when he stops taking them anxiety will come back. He needs to learn where it’s coming from and fix the issues that causes it.
For example as a reply to me he said that he needs to relax more especially in public, that means he has social anxiety, he should fix the internal causes that cause that.

Aquarius said:
I’m not sure about treating anxiety with herbs guys, anxiety is an internal thing that mostly comes when you are dealing with internal issues, he may take the herbs and not have anxiety but when he stops taking them anxiety will come back. He needs to learn where it’s coming from and fix the issues that causes it.
For example as a reply to me he said that he needs to relax more especially in public, that means he has social anxiety, he should fix the internal causes that cause that.
I wasn't meaning to promote any herbs. I was just wondering if anyone knows what st John's Wort actually does and if it's good or bad. The only way to fix anxiety is by taking control of your thoughts.

Aquarius said:
The only way to fix anxiety is by taking control of your thoughts.

I wish it was only that. When I have anxiety, my mind is empty, no thoughts. I feel only the chest pumping a lot, and sometimes (very few) the body start to make little shakes. So I came to a conclusion that it is probably a past life problem, because is my subconscious that make all the work. Unfortunatly, I can't control that portion of the mind, yet.

I will try also Visuddhi in my solar chakra, aiming to remove the roots of anxiety and fear.

Thanks again to all for the help.

HH

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!
I am tired of this kind of anxiety that sometimes kicks me in, so I'd like to start a work to cure this, but I can't understand it very well, in the sense that I can't see his roots.

Usually it appears when I am very closely with a girl (like with intimacy), or also when I am doing a kickboxing match; it is not just adrenaline, because the chest starts pumping really hard even when I am just imaging a match (like mental training). This is fucking boring, because I can't think nothing, and the body starts trembling.

I know that in these situations there is nothing to be afraid of, but my subconscius prevails.

I started doing kickboxing exactly to exit my comfort area, because I have never done a competitive sport.

What I miss is the spiritual part: what kind of chakra problems can create this? Can it be a past life problem? Are Wunjo with an affirmation aimed to remove the problems that cause my anxiety enough?

Thanks
HH

Anxiety is caused by focusing on the Future while Depression is caused by focusing on the past.

So what your mind is doing is constructing the future and worrying about it. Am I good enough? Will I be what I am suppose to be in the future? Am I doing enough meditations? Am I doing the RTR correctly. Will Satan be proud of who I become in the near and distant future?

These thoughts along with many more cause the symptom that is known as anxiety. This is why void meditation is so powerful. You need to ground yourself. Become here and now.

You can do it. You have the power to eliminate these feelings. Stop holding back. Become that which you are Destined to be.

Aquarius said:
Yes that's why I said along with the spiritual healing the others suggested. Some people actually have this due to bad genetics or should I say some nervous system problems owing to bad genetics. So taking herbs would definitely help and may even fix the condition permanently, since they work in that way. However I have no idea if the OP in question has any such genetic condition. But just to be sure he should take all available countermeasures except ofcourse pharmaceutical drugs.

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

Thanks
HH
Apparently from your post I can see you have deep seated anxiety problems that have relationship with social situations and I do not have the knowledge to comment if you owe this partially to any genetic problems. My intuition says it should be negligible so what you need to do is simple.

Talk to a lot of girls and try to get intimate with them. If you experience this again and again the anxiety will go away. When you feel anxiety, do not try to panic and do not run away from the emotion. Try to completely feel it without judgment or need to change it in any way. Let it take you over completely and run its course. After it's done you'll be permanently cured (in theory if you only have social anxiety and no genetic conditions). The root of anxiety is that there's some subconscious negative association of fear or threat, with an act(or what you've labeled as a negative act due to not understanding it or able to do it successfully previously) that's suppressed. Once you feel it completely with your new mature conscious mind and see for yourself that there is nothing more to fear and it alright ,the anxiety having been discarded as useless by the subconscious will simply disappear.

An example would be if you somehow developed a fear of a woman rejecting you in your intimate dealings it could deep into things you described as boxing where blood flow is increased (as when your dick gets hard.)

So the simple answer is to dive in head first and tell the girl to give you a blowjob that should activate your anxiety mechanism and then you can experience it in equanimity and let it go.

Jack said:
Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

Thanks
HH
Apparently from your post I can see you have deep seated anxiety problems that have relationship with social situations and I do not have the knowledge to comment if you owe this partially to any genetic problems. My intuition says it should be negligible so what you need to do is simple.

Talk to a lot of girls and try to get intimate with them. If you experience this again and again the anxiety will go away. When you feel anxiety, do not try to panic and do not run away from the emotion. Try to completely feel it without judgment or need to change it in any way. Let it take you over completely and run its course. After it's done you'll be permanently cured (in theory if you only have social anxiety and no genetic conditions). The root of anxiety is that there's some subconscious negative association of fear or threat, with an act(or what you've labeled as a negative act due to not understanding it or able to do it successfully previously) that's suppressed. Once you feel it completely with your new mature conscious mind and see for yourself that there is nothing more to fear and it alright ,the anxiety having been discarded as useless by the subconscious will simply disappear.

An example would be if you somehow developed a fear of a woman rejecting you in your intimate dealings it could deep into things you described as boxing where blood flow is increased (as when your dick gets hard.)

So the simple answer is to dive in head first and tell the girl to give you a blowjob that should activate your anxiety mechanism and then you can experience it in equanimity and let it go.
That last advice lol! Just make sure you do it with girls in another city.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

Thanks
HH

Yeah, in my countryt they would call that sexual harrassment and you could get in big trouble for it.

Jack said:
Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

Thanks
HH

Yeah, don't do it if you really care for the girl and want something serious. I can tell you it will not be appreciated lol. Unless she's okay with starting a sexual relationship with you early on.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what st John's Wort actually does and if it's good or bad. The only way to fix anxiety is by taking control of your thoughts.
Years ago I tried St Johns Wort tea in the evenings in order to relieve a combination of depression AND anxiety. All I ever got from it was a mild headache. So my natural conclusion was that herbs can't relieve a mind that is out of control. Big pharma chemicals can give a relief but only to a certain extent and can also cause irreversible damage. The problem is that the underlying REAL ISSUES are still unresolved. So one has to start cleaning those issues and establishing control. There really is no other way out of this clusterfuck of a mess inside ones head.

Apprentice said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows what st John's Wort actually does and if it's good or bad. The only way to fix anxiety is by taking control of your thoughts.
Years ago I tried St Johns Wort tea in the evenings in order to relieve a combination of depression AND anxiety. All I ever got from it was a mild headache. So my natural conclusion was that herbs can't relieve a mind that is out of control. Big pharma chemicals can give a relief but only to a certain extent and can also cause irreversible damage. The problem is that the underlying REAL ISSUES are still unresolved. So one has to start cleaning those issues and establishing control. There really is no other way out of this clusterfuck of a mess inside ones head.
Yeah all those drugs don't do anything. Their designed to turn your head into a big block of cement, they actually calcify and harden the entire brain into a solid worthless block and shut down all the chemical and signal paths. "Well you won't feel sad anymore if you don't feel anything! I know what this goy's problem is, it's alive! But we can fix that!"

Jack said:

Thanks for the tips.
Well, once I had this kind of social anxiety, but now I have reduced it, thanks to meditations and chakra workings.

I started a working where I vibrate Vishuddi x3 in the first, second and third chakra, and then an affirmation to remove the problems of fear and anxiety, and for the moment is going fine ( the work is 5/6 minutes long, twice a day because for the moment I have other works going on, besides RTRs).

Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Yeah, in my countryt they would call that sexual harrassment and you could get in big trouble for it.
Tf bro, requesting a girl for a blowjob counts as sexual harrassment in your country ?

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Tf bro, requesting a girl for a blowjob counts as sexual harrassment in your country ?
Not if she's okay with it, but if she isn't then she could say that it is.

Jack said:
If she's uncomfortable with it,she won't do it and no one in their right minds would force her unless they want their precious damaged as a result. Are you saying just being uncomfortable with it counts as sexual harassment?

Jack said:
Jack said:
If she's uncomfortable with it,she won't do it and no one in their right minds would force her unless they want their precious damaged as a result. Are you saying just being uncomfortable with it counts as sexual harassment?
It could. Depends what she wants to say about it.

Jack said:
I have not tried Ashwagandha but I do know that Suma is an adaptogen, I remember hearing that wild herbs are better for you though I forgot why, they are way more expensive though. With testosterone boosting supplements I prefer to take it no extract, that is just me. Suma acts as an anabolic steroid also, I liked the feeling I think I bought the extract for like $10 twice. If you feel you don't need any more testosterone red reishi mushroom should help you, you can buy a sample of it somewhere. Say, pick any herbs you like and just buy samples and see which one works for you best. Red reishi, it also help you open your astral senses since it is a reminder/realization of a light feeling, it is pleasant.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Anxiety is caused by focusing on the Future while Depression is caused by focusing on the past.

So what your mind is doing is constructing the future and worrying about it. Am I good enough? Will I be what I am suppose to be in the future? Am I doing enough meditations? Am I doing the RTR correctly. Will Satan be proud of who I become in the near and distant future?

These thoughts along with many more cause the symptom that is known as anxiety. This is why void meditation is so powerful. You need to ground yourself. Become here and now.

You can do it. You have the power to eliminate these feelings. Stop holding back. Become that which you are Destined to be.

This is pretty great advice. It's been a whole bunch helpfulness since I first read it. I felt like personally saying thanks and credit to you brother.

hailourtruegod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

This is pretty great advice. It's been a whole bunch helpfulness since I first read it. I felt like personally saying thanks and credit to you brother.

Oh Good im glad it helped. I was very depressed a few months ago because I sat and thought about my life till now. Oh what if I did this differently. Why did I waste so much time doing this or that. Oh no ive done this horrible thing in the past. Why why ahhh. I stopped thinking like this and it went away.

I cannot wait for this Damn Planet Saturn to move into another sign. Maybe I should change my name back.

Another one is Anger. Anger is ONLY caused by 3 things. Fear, Pain and Irritation. If youre afraid of getting hurt or someone you love, or just nervous in public. If youre in pain physically or emotionally. Or if youre irritatted by something. You can have 2 or all 3 going at the same time. Creating a worse anger.

Think of the Sign Aries, it has no patience, thus it will get irritated all the time. That is why they are Angry all the time. Take the sign Scorpio, extremely angry and vindictive, pain. Ever notice how angry Libras can be, Fear.

While Leo is Fearless and patient. They rarely get Angry unless you step on their pride, Pain. Taurus is Fearless and doesnt get hurt by much, just dont Irritate them too much.

With Void one Becomes in the present and their thoughts do not constantly go to the things that upset them. Thus their mind but also the Emotions are under control. As Emotions are only products of what our minds focus on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back