Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about protection and aura of protections workings

Aquarius

I have been doing the returning the curses 2 from HPS Maxine since it basically came out, I must have done it at least for 90 days in some cases. Since Maxine pointed out that just doing it in those periods she mentioned(from waxing to full and from full to waning) was enough to make it eternal in your soul I guess I can stop doing this? Lol
I must have done some 40-90 days of protection workings with algiz and maybe other runes too in the past.

What am I supposed to do now? I’m still doing the returning the curses 2 and I’m not sure if i should just quit it and/or change it with some other protection working. I also do the basic aura of protection on the meditation section.

Is the basic meditation enough? I don’t really know..I would like to know from those more experienced and advanced like the Hp’s or Lydia.

Aquarius said:
I have been doing it normally, both I & II combined, twice every day. This ever since it came out, and by now it has become extremely powerful. You don't "need" to follow the moon phases with this. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here even aside from me do it as a combination every day. I would recommend to just combine it and keep doing that twice every day from now.

Also, regarding the "can I stop this now?", working on your protection is something that never stops. It's something that you must devote attention to every single day without fail. We are at war here, and this Returning Curses is like your armor and shield. There is never a time where you throw those away, unless you are looking to get impaled and killed.

If you want to, you can always add on an additional AoP into your routine aside from this, but I would definitely recommend to keep doing the Returning Curses. The basic protection meditation is already pretty good. You can also add some runic vibrations to it if you want to make it stronger, like Algiz or Suryae.

I've often had this question in my head when it comes to Surya and Runic protection. You do it minimum 40 days for a reasonable amount of reps for runes above 23 or 24 cause the power is increased more so after this amount. Well what next? I know there is 90 days and for many 90 days is enough. I know there are other power dates like 180, 270, 365, or one major jump date 720 nearly two year working.

I hope Aquarius your also doing Returning Curses Pt.1 to summon the demon and also the energy sloughing to cleanse with programmed energy.

I believe the main point of doing RC1/2 and doing a deep clean is so you eliminate every trace of negativity in your mind, body, and soul and reach a level of virginity when it comes to keep your soul clean. Maxine stated anywhere from a year to two years to clean the soul. Perhaps if your persistent and doing two or three 216 blasts a day you could cut out a few months or so.

So Aquarius your main goal is to eliminate all negative energies past, present, and current. In other words past life negativity, built up present life negativity, and the current negative energies that manifest kinda like the HP stated negative energy bubbles up to the surface sometimes you clean well, other times you clean much less negativity but non the less keep cleaning because your causing things to bubble up.

Simply cleanse your soul completely then when you clean you could eliminate vibration. I know vibration is many times more potent and builds up like a bell ringing. But eventually what negative energy do you have on your soul that is so vicious it requires vibration. I guess in the end your visualization simply cleans perfectly fine for the amount of work you put in your soul.

You can ditch part 2 during the waning phase of the moon in favour of other protection layers, then reprise it during the waxing phase.

Following the cycles of nature is what makes your workings stronger. Trying to defy nature, weakens them. If HPS Maxine gave certain instructions, there's a reason behind. She's not someone who fools around.

As for empowering other layers of protection, that was originally Lydia's idea.

Aquarius said:
I have been doing the returning the curses 2 from HPS Maxine since it basically came out, I must have done it at least for 90 days in some cases. Since Maxine pointed out that just doing it in those periods she mentioned(from waxing to full and from full to waning) was enough to make it eternal in your soul I guess I can stop doing this? Lol
I must have done some 40-90 days of protection workings with algiz and maybe other runes too in the past.

What am I supposed to do now? I’m still doing the returning the curses 2 and I’m not sure if i should just quit it and/or change it with some other protection working. I also do the basic aura of protection on the meditation section.

Is the basic meditation enough? I don’t really know..I would like to know from those more experienced and advanced like the Hp’s or Lydia.
I think she got new information or something because when it was added on Jos it does say that it should be done every day. I'll quote what she wrote here
This working should be repeated every day, if possible. This will stay on your soul eternally, protecting you, and keeping you safe from the malice of others; destroying your enemies.
from here:https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

She said in a sermon that it can take 1-2 years to completely clean your soul from negative karma because you are cleaning from past lives too. Of course that time it's average and it will depend on how much cleaning you need and how much you clean. Because we are in a war I think protection and cleaning are needed every day, in my opinion. If your soul is completely cleaned from negative karma then you would just need to keep a minimum the cleaning and protection, in my opinion.

I've changed up my AoP a lot over the years. The returning curses AoP, we had that about 5-6 years ago, I did it for a year straight, and then in rounds of 40-90 days, and then when it came out again to do from the new to full moon, starting on that eclipse and ending on another eclipse a year later, I followed that perfectly. I still do it now and then, but I've also done other things. And I have always done the basic AoP every day (breathing in white-gold light into aura and stating the affirmation), albeit perfecting the affirmation as time went on.

Do what feels best for you, you might decide to take a break and focus on Algiz or Bjarkan, and then perhaps start the returning curses again.

If you're tired of the returning curses, maybe just do it with like 36x Surya, and then have something else as your other main AoP.

Have you tried the one posted by Voice of Enki given to him by Inanna? I did that one a lot in the past. With Satanas into the pillars, Surya, Algiz, and Sowilo.

Thanks a lot guys for your opinions.
Lydia said:
I've changed up my AoP a lot over the years. The returning curses AoP, we had that about 5-6 years ago, I did it for a year straight, and then in rounds of 40-90 days, and then when it came out again to do from the new to full moon, starting on that eclipse and ending on another eclipse a year later, I followed that perfectly. I still do it now and then, but I've also done other things. And I have always done the basic AoP every day (breathing in white-gold light into aura and stating the affirmation), albeit perfecting the affirmation as time went on.

Do what feels best for you, you might decide to take a break and focus on Algiz or Bjarkan, and then perhaps start the returning curses again.

If you're tired of the returning curses, maybe just do it with like 36x Surya, and then have something else as your other main AoP.

Have you tried the one posted by Voice of Enki given to him by Inanna? I did that one a lot in the past. With Satanas into the pillars, Surya, Algiz, and Sowilo.
Thanks a lot, I used Inanna’s protection working in the past but now it’s just too long and too little time is in my hands.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Do you mind typing innannas protection?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=52248&hilit=Inanna#p52248

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back