Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

all over again?

StyleCoin

Well, I spent some time without meditating, but I spent some time doing rtr, I see that the moon will enter the fish on the 9th, I will start meditating this day.

Surely my aura has dissipated enough should be very weak now, should I start with the 40 day program again?

I will use runes that increase motivation, because 2 weeks later I feel very unmotivated, but now I will do my best.

vibrate satanama in my chakras and aura will they be strengthened?

How about you find something that motivates you. Like, meditate and think about yourself and your spirit. Who are you? Where your power lies? What motivates you in life and why are you here?

I also had one period when I was teen where I stopped my meditations. I tried them young but I was giving up a lot, couldn't really be consistent at all. Parents were also annoying, had barely any privacy at all and had to hide around to meditate. For few years I struggled with finding my will and motivation to do them every day and one day suddenly I found it somehow. I realized how much I missed to feel close to Satan and to our Gods, how I would like to be something more. I just felt sick from normies and that shitty life I had, started studying JoS more and made a promise to myself and to Satan I will do my meditations every day. It's no1. priority almost. Same as I need food and water every day, I also need my meditations. Once your mind realize that, it feels awkward skipping it. You just start feeling sad and depressed, your body and soul needs it.

I always loved to watch movies and anime and similar. Could see myself being one of those powerful char. I also wanted to fix my life and to heal. You gotta find what you want in life and become more motivated.

People with lot of air tend to be often in the clouds, daydreamers, hard to make proper habits sometimes. Water dominant people too can have similar problems. So it's about finding your daily grounding and a will to carry your stuff.

Try to work more with fire and earth.

Too many people here tend to give up too easily or they just are played with the enemy. Idk how they would react if their kundalini would awaken and start messing with them. Run and cry to your mommy, don't meditate for the next 3 years or ever again...

Some runes might help but it looks to me more like you need to realize what do you really want. You are young, it's harder for you to be consistent but you have to if you want to advance.

If you want to you can try to trick your brain to want meditations more by rewarding yourself with something nice after you finish them our listen to nice music while you are meditating but keep in mind it will be hard sometimes, so try to be more determined every day.

Satanama is good but try Surya or maybe even Sowilo too, it's giving a lot of nice energy and cleaning you.

Azorm said:
How about you find something that motivates you. Like, meditate and think about yourself and your spirit. Who are you? Where your power lies? What motivates you in life and why are you here?

I also had one period when I was teen where I stopped my meditations. I tried them young but I was giving up a lot, couldn't really be consistent at all. Parents were also annoying, had barely any privacy at all and had to hide around to meditate. For few years I struggled with finding my will and motivation to do them every day and one day suddenly I found it somehow. I realized how much I missed to feel close to Satan and to our Gods, how I would like to be something more. I just felt sick from normies and that shitty life I had, started studying JoS more and made a promise to myself and to Satan I will do my meditations every day. It's no1. priority almost. Same as I need food and water every day, I also need my meditations. Once your mind realize that, it feels awkward skipping it. You just start feeling sad and depressed, your body and soul needs it.

I always loved to watch movies and anime and similar. Could see myself being one of those powerful char. I also wanted to fix my life and to heal. You gotta find what you want in life and become more motivated.

People with lot of air tend to be often in the clouds, daydreamers, hard to make proper habits sometimes. Water dominant people too can have similar problems. So it's about finding your daily grounding and a will to carry your stuff.

Too many people here tend to give up too easily or they just are played with the enemy. Idk how they would react if their kundalini would awaken and start messing with them. Run and cry to your mommy, don't meditate for the next 3 years or ever again...

Some runes might help but it looks to me more like you need to realize what do you really want. You are young, it's harder for you to be consistent but you have to if you want to advance.

If you want to you can try to trick your brain to want meditations more by rewarding yourself with something nice after you finish them our listen to nice music while you are meditating but keep in mind it will be hard sometimes, so try to be more determined every day.

Satanama is good but try Surya or maybe even Sowilo too, it's giving a lot of nice energy and cleaning you.
thank you very much for answering, it helped me a lot i will start striving, and i will take an oath to satan. I will start day 09. :)

HauptSturm said:
What is your reason to mediate? Without a reason you will fail, I'm sure........
I have no privacy, I have a lot of homework to do, study, and the illness I have gets in my way a lot because I feel a lot of pain, and my Xian family doesn't leave me alone.

StyleCoin said:
Azorm said:

thank you very much for answering, it helped me a lot i will start striving, and i will take an oath to satan. I will start day 09. :)

You are welcome. Do your best from now on and try to be more determined. Sometimes it's okay to slow down a bit but try to do your meditations still. Sometimes change them so you have better results from it.

Privacy problems are pain in the ass. Try more silent meditations with visualisation and with more feel. Practice drawing energy in chakras from the planets and to your aura. Add breathing exercises, hatha yoga, kundalini yoga if you didn't. Some vibrations can be whispered tho or even done silently in the head, just try to imagine really vibrating them still. It will work a bit too, it will count.

You can fake sleeping or watching a movie while doing some meditations or cleaning...

Try going outside a bit somewhere if you can to do some of those stuff alone. Try to find a place nobody will bother you for some time or fake doing something else. Sometimes I even would do some simple stuff while on some lessons on college, I faked that I'm following the lesson..

Most important oath is to yourself btw. Satan expects you to do those stuff anyways since you dedicated but I'm sure He will be happy if you became more determined than before.

Any meditation is better than nothing. The understanding that not having any spiritual practice is the same as intentionally wasting away into oblivion should be motivation enough to keep you going.

Lack of privacy is no excuse. No matter where you are, at this point in time, our mind is still the one place that no one else can intrude upon. And no on is going to go up to you and complain about you breathing funny. Mental vibrations, pranayama, yoga stretches. There are plenty of methods you can use. It wont be the "most efficient or effective" but you do what you need to do.

If you cant vibrate out loud vibrate mentally
At any point during the day focus on your breathing and direct energy through it.
Do yoga, if anyone asks say its stretching exercises because you want to get fit. Add strength training to make it more obvious when anyone walks in on you.

As for the pain. A adept practitioners are able to survive harsh cold or extreme heat with no protection other than their spiritual ability. If you are doing what you need to do to heal yourself from said illness then do void meditation to ease the pain. Its better than any painkiller.

Center your life around your spiritual practice. Once you do that, you will find the time to do it. It needs to be the highest priority. That alone is the first step. After that its all determination and discipline.

Azorm said:
StyleCoin said:
Azorm said:

You are welcome. Do your best from now on and try to be more determined. Sometimes it's okay to slow down a bit but try to do your meditations still. Sometimes change them so you have better results from it.

Privacy problems are pain in the ass. Try more silent meditations with visualisation and with more feel. Practice drawing energy in chakras from the planets and to your aura. Add breathing exercises, hatha yoga, kundalini yoga if you didn't. Some vibrations can be whispered tho or even done silently in the head, just try to imagine really vibrating them still. It will work a bit too, it will count.

You can fake sleeping or watching a movie while doing some meditations or cleaning...

Try going outside a bit somewhere if you can to do some of those stuff alone. Try to find a place nobody will bother you for some time or fake doing something else. Sometimes I even would do some simple stuff while on some lessons on college, I faked that I'm following the lesson..

Most important oath is to yourself btw. Satan expects you to do those stuff anyways since you dedicated but I'm sure He will be happy if you became more determined than before.
Thanks for the wonderful answer, I will start doing. :)

Azorm said:
StyleCoin said:
Azorm said:

I will do that. :)

StyleCoin said:
HauptSturm said:
What is your reason to mediate? Without a reason you will fail, I'm sure........
I have no privacy, I have a lot of homework to do, study, and the illness I have gets in my way a lot because I feel a lot of pain, and my Xian family doesn't leave me alone.
You just told me the reasons why you don't meditate. Do you have any reasons why you would meditate?

HauptSturm said:
StyleCoin said:
HauptSturm said:
You just told me the reasons why you don't meditate. Do you have any reasons why you would meditate?
of course I have, lift my soul, increase my powers, get stronger to help destroy the Jews, remove all curses from my soul, one day be able to speak with Satan, lift the serpent, reach divinity after that I intend to explore space .

I will not cite all things here, there must be many Jews infiltrated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back